favorite burrito/taco?

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
What's your favorite Mexican dish?

My current favorite is a thing called the Burrito Cancun from a place near here called Mi Rancho (not sure if they're national, but they are all over SC). It's a huge burrito filled with strips of steak, rice, mushrooms, and onions, then topped with a whole bunch of cheese sauce. It also comes with refried beans, but I get it without them. It's a hell of a meal, and it's only $7.00.

I also like the Homewrecker from Moe's, but that Burrito Cancun is head and shoulders above the Homewrecker.

Place here called Fuego. It is a up-scale Moe's / Chipotle (except the prices).

Their burrito is incredible. Carne Asada steak, black beans, rice, 3 cheeses, onions, green sauce. Rolled up and covered with more cheese and red sauce.

Run it under the grill to melt the cheese.

$5.95.

Comes with chips and salsa.

Almost better than sex.

I have always like Barbacoa burritos (spicey pulled beef) and queso burritos from Qdoba.

For making at home, I always make my burritos flat like a quesadilla, and pan fry them in butter, sort of a cross between a quesadilla and a chimichanga.

The ClayTaurus said:
I have always like Barbacoa burritos (spicey pulled beef) and queso burritos from Qdoba.

For making at home, I always make my burritos flat like a quesadilla, and pan fry them in butter, sort of a cross between a quesadilla and a chimichanga.

quesachanga? Chimidilla?

:)

Friend of mine told me about this little latina dressed up like a pirate....

Oye ese.....chimichanga chimichanga....

Attachments

• $missuniverse2005swimwearmexico.jpg
    $missuniverse2005swimwearmexico.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 168
GotZoom said:
Place here called Fuego. It is a up-scale Moe's / Chipotle (except the prices).

Their burrito is incredible. Carne Asada steak, black beans, rice, 3 cheeses, onions, green sauce. Rolled up and covered with more cheese and red sauce.

Run it under the grill to melt the cheese.

$5.95.

Comes with chips and salsa.

Almost better than sex.

Daaaaaaaaamn. Scrap the green sauce, and hook me up with one of those...

Camarones a la Diabla!

It is shrimp with a spicy(very spicy) and sweet red sauce served with tortillas beans, rice, avocado, lettuce, etc. You make your own tortillas full of the stuff, kind of like a fajita plate.

It is fantastic...

A little place in Elizabeth called Los Volcanes serves it as one of their main courses. There is also crab stuffed shrip wrapped in bacon as one of their dishes. They specialize in Mexican seafood. Their Green Chile is also pretty good, but get the Diabla!

Caf'e del Rio...Virginia City,Nevada....West Texas steak taco...marinated strips of Tender meat...cooked fajita style with mushroom salsa and house smoked cheddar cheese...numa numa!

Forum List

Back