favorite burger?

Now, I might add that my father in law's favorite story of mine is that one day in NYC I went to a dive for lunch. Not 21, not Le Cirque mind you, just a diner type estabishment. Spent $10 for a tuna melt!!!!!!!!

Y'know, I think that's my dad's favorite story, too. Anytime I mention wanting to go to NYC, that's what he says: "yeah, so you can spend $10 on a tuna sandwich!"

Originally posted by Dan
Y'know, I think that's my dad's favorite story, too. Anytime I mention wanting to go to NYC, that's what he says: "yeah, so you can spend $10 on a tuna sandwich!"
Ah, Dan. Your father is my father in law!

Originally posted by MtnBiker
And don't the movies cost $10 also, only $7 here.:)
I think so. It's been so long since I've been to the theatre that I don't remember. I am pretty sure it was $8 or $9 though.

Everything is more expensive in this area...you can't imagine how much a gallon of Lactaid is (my son has to have it because he's lactose intolerant)- $7.49!

Ah, Dan. Your father is my father in law!

Er, yeah, I'm sick, so anything dumb I say is the fever talking.

:rolleyes: Sorry about that, that's one dumbstrike for me!

I'm cruising this forum trying to figure out what's for dinner, and came accross this thread. I make the best burgers, LOL!! Okay, my husband says that but probably because he doesn't want to make them, LOL!
In my meat, I put diced onion, A1 sauce (thick and hearty, lol) and bread crumbs. I make like half pound patties and put those suckers on the grill. You don't even need condoments on the bun, so good!!
Maybe burgers for dinner, LOL.

FAST FOOD KNOWN WORLDWIDE?? WENDY'S OF COURSE.

Local Joint?? Place in Oklahoma City known as SOB's (Super Onion Burger). They grill the onions in and were the first I saw to basically lay out a salad bar for all the fixins.

Best all time? Mine of course :beer:

Take hamburger and add the following per per pound.
--three tablespoons of wistershire sauce
--one tablespoon onion powder
--one clove of superfine garlic or a tablespoon of garlic powder
--half a standard package of saltines ground up superfine

Mix it all up good and proper and dole out in quarterpound increments. Mush flatter for more well done.

Grill all together. When the flat ones is done, the thick ones will be at medium or so. Works for us anyway.

Y'all have fun now y'hear

Sirloin burger hot off the BBQ Grill on a buttered grilled bun topped with thick salsa and crispy bacon and sweet BBQ sauce.

What's your favorite burger? Either how do you fix them when you make them, or what's your favorite from a restaurant?

Mine's this burger, I think it's called the Texas burger or something like that, it's at the Longhorn Saloon, a restaurant in Columbia, SC (I dunno if it's a chain or not). First off, the burger itself is gigantic, like 2/3 of a pound or something. Then they put cheddar and american cheese, bacon, chili, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, onions, and pickles on it. Oh, yeah, my arteries are throbbing just thinking about it, but man, it's dee-lish.

I can't remember the last time I had a burger. Wait, it was just as the covid thing was starting in China, like January 2020....

I love the burger at Five Guys, but with the closest Five Guys location being as far as it is from me, my most favorite burger is the one that I get whenever I go to a place that is only in my city named Hillbilly's Cabin.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A burger with a perfectly done over easy egg, a few jalepeno rings... not too many... with a chipotle mayo that you make with mayo and hot mustard.
It's awesome... terribly fattening... but having it every once in awhile... awesome

Forum List

Back