Favorite board games?

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
Not computer games; there is a separate forum for those.

Our family is big on playing board games, and we probably have close to 60-70 of them. I have always loved Clue, and a newer game called Mystery of the Abbey, which is very Clue-like, but set in a Medieval Abbey.

Which are your favorites?

Abbey Normal said:
Not computer games; there is a separate forum for those.

Our family is big on playing board games, and we probably have close to 60-70 of them. I have always loved Clue, and a newer game called Mystery of the Abbey, which is very Clue-like, but set in a Medieval Abbey.

Which are your favorites?

life
stratego
chess
monopoly
mousetrap

manu1959 said:
life
stratego
chess
monopoly
mousetrap

Risk
Stratego
Monopoly
Skip-Bo
Uno
(Mousetrap was ok, but I liked Hands-Down better).

Use to play alot more with the kids, Clue, Ants in the Pants, Hungy Hippo, Battleship....
Now, it's usually Scrabble.

Speaking of games and politically incorrect; most of you are probably too young to remember, "Rock'em, Soc'em Robots". That was great! 'Knock your opponents block off'. :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Speaking of games and politically incorrect; most of you are probably too young to remember, "Rock'em, Soc'em Robots". That was great! 'Knock your opponents block off'. :laugh:

Oh, hell no. My red guy always won. :D

(That ring looked so huge to me as a kid.. Now it looks so tiny...Sigh)

used to play bop the beatle....you hit little bugs with a bat and try to flip them into a frogs mouth....dad raised the bat and my dog attacked him....i loved that dog

Shattered said:
Oh, hell no. My red guy always won. :D

(That ring looked so huge to me as a kid.. Now it looks so tiny...Sigh)
I took blue and would have beaten you! :laugh:

I forgot my favorite word game, Probe.

Kathianne, I remember my brothers playing with the Rock-em Sock-em Robots. I always wanted to try it, but they wouldn't let me.

Abbey Normal said:

???????????????

9106dpgt.jpg

Abbey Normal said:
I forgot my favorite word game, Probe.

Kathianne, I remember my brothers playing with the Rock-em Sock-em Robots. I always wanted to try it, but they wouldn't let me.
Ah the benfits of one boy and one girl! Of course, he wouldn't play my games. I do remember playing school once, he decided to be prinipal, gave the kids the day off and fired me! :shocked:

We either were fighting or playing, just 18mo. apart. ;)

Forum List

Back