Favor for AyeCantSeeYou

Got the news from AyeCantSeeYou in an email today that her daughter just died. I dont know much. She gave me a couple personal Facebook links, but I canceled my Facebook account for "obvious" reasons a while ago. I will check those FB pages soon for info thru somebody's account -- although I'm pretty sure much of the personal details should not be posted here.

What I know is that her daughter was young. Guessing early 20s. And that this event might be one of the reasons she hasn't been in Mod Room for many months. Also that she might need help with funeral expenses and MAYBE medical bills. So she wanted this link posted on USMB.

For those of you who know Aye -- please consider a donation and put your sincere comments in this thread.

Funeral costs for Amanda Lizama, organized by Max Major

Meister Kat WillHaftawaite Coyote Dont Taz Me Bro mdk katsteve2012 MeBelle

BTW: Before folks post skeptical stuff here -- the email I got was genuine. Many of the mods and all the Sr Mods share email. We're a big dysfunctional family and although we dont interact personally, one members grief is just as real as seeing it in person.
Bump

So you guys can know, I have been emailing with Aye today. She still needs help from us. She is about $3000 short on expenses for her daughter. The hurt she is bearing is almost impossible.
She needs help, and we can help her. Please, and thank you.

So you guys can know, I have been emailing with Aye today. She still needs help from us. She is about $3000 short on expenses for her daughter. The hurt she is bearing is almost impossible.

I joined this board within a few months of Aye and got to know her a bit in the Tavern way back when. A very nice lady and an excellent moderator on this board. I am so sorry for her loss, particularly at this time of year. Words cannot properly express.....

Just found a little bit more under the couch cushions. Tell Aye we're rooting for her.

I get paid tomorrow, I’ll send something. I can’t begin to imagine the pain :(

You're welcome, how are you holding up?

It's a hell that can't really be described. It's like I'm floating around outside my body and can't find my way back, a never-ending nightmare of sorts. I am having a very hard time saying (much less typing) the words "she died". I don't want to accept it - I just can't right now. Sleep is a thing of the past; after 30 minutes to 2 hours, I'm up wide awake. Getting more than 5 hours total of "cat nap" rest a night is a blessing. Most days, I wake up early, go downstairs, sit down, and before I know it, the day is over, sometimes it's 1 or 2am and I didn't move all day. I can't remember most of what the funeral home director told me when I went to talk to them and make arrangements. I couldn't remember what days and times the services were set for. I didn't want either of those days to get here. It was all I could do to keep from running away ... I guess I was thinking that if I didn't see her lying in the casket at the funeral home, then it wasn't real... The grief is so intense and deep at times, it's as though my soul is being ripped apart. I take it day by day, minute by minute. At times I can talk about Hailee with a smile on my face without breaking down, others I can't get her name out without falling apart. A friend of mine that lost his daughter told me that this is my new "normal", that it'll never go away.

The "natural order" of things - parents aren't supposed to outlive their children. We are here to take care of them, to support them, to ensure they have a solid footing in life before they head out into the world on their own, then when it's time for us to leave this world, they make sure everything is taken care of. Before we get to that point in life, most of us make sure we have life insurance to cover those expenses with plenty left over so that our kids are able to take time off from work and not worry about how they are going to make everything fall into place. I can't speak for any other parent, but I know I never thought I'd have to bury one of my children. I didn't have life insurance on Hailee and I don't have any on my 2 sons. Most of you know I'm a single parent and have raised my kids without help from anyone. Their father hasn't paid a penny of any of the costs and has only made excuses. All of it has been on me to bear. A few of her friends started the GoFundMe as a way to help me with all of it. If y'all would share the link, I'd really appreciate it.

Facebook link: 登录或注册即可查看

New Topics

Forum List

Back