Faux takes over for Fauci

On top of all the other horseshit Trump has been spewing since this all started, he claimed this was going to be a V-shaped recovery.

Someone sane must have told him that just isn't so.
Trump is being open and honest...you don't know what you are talking about....
Drumpf is a habitual liar. What makes you think he has ever been honest? Did he ever release those taxes?
What is your evidence?....simple question.....
See my last question and answer it.
He doesn't have to release his returns to a bunch of people that hate him and have shown that they will lie to harm him in a split second...and I never said he was totally honest all the time...but he has never lied to me about something that effects me in a real way....you didn't care when Clinton lied about sex...same thing...now if he ever lies to me about health insurance then we can agree....
Thats besides the point. He still lied and said he was going to release the taxes. To date nothing. He lied even before he became POTUS but youre asking me for proof?

Millions of people all over the world think still today that Obama wasn't born here...so what?...how does that effect you?...
It makes me laugh to be honest. However, lets get back to the point. The point was that Drumpf was a habitual liar and you asked for proof. Do you need more proof or are we in agreement that he lies just cause hes talking?
All you posted were your assumptions....I'm still waiting for a real harmful lie...I never get one example from you libs....
So its gone from a lie now to a harmful lie huh? Youre moving the the goalposts with that one. Well how about claiming the virus was a Dem hoax?
Its always been about what lie you are speaking of....if he brags about having more money than he does that effects me none...if he lies and tells me I can keep my health plan and my doctor that's a much different thing....don't you see that?....

you can blame the health ins cos for that. a lot of plans were designed where only obscure networks could be found on the exchange & if you wanted to keep your dr, you could but had to go off the exchange where the premiums were jacked up. that's how they kept more cash in their pocket w/ no exchange competition. that was not in the original plan with the ACA.

Is this the same Fox that has been telling us that it is no more than the flu and is now saying we should choose the economy over old people?
Lol, you don't care about old people. Obama said that grandma would get a pain pill instead of a new hip. To make her final days as painless as possible. You stupid ass, let the younger people work and keep the elderly and others that aren't in good health quarantined.

^ 'Obama said that grandma would get a pain pill instead of a new hip. To make her final days as painless as possible.'

got a credible unbiased link to tha
Excuse me, it was a pacemaker. Google it.

On top of all the other horseshit Trump has been spewing since this all started, he claimed this was going to be a V-shaped recovery.

Someone sane must have told him that just isn't so.
Trump is being open and honest...you don't know what you are talking about....
Drumpf is a habitual liar. What makes you think he has ever been honest? Did he ever release those taxes?
What is your evidence?....simple question.....
See my last question and answer it.
He doesn't have to release his returns to a bunch of people that hate him and have shown that they will lie to harm him in a split second...and I never said he was totally honest all the time...but he has never lied to me about something that effects me in a real way....you didn't care when Clinton lied about sex...same thing...now if he ever lies to me about health insurance then we can agree....
Thats besides the point. He still lied and said he was going to release the taxes. To date nothing. He lied even before he became POTUS but youre asking me for proof?

Millions of people all over the world think still today that Obama wasn't born here...so what?...how does that effect you?...
It makes me laugh to be honest. However, lets get back to the point. The point was that Drumpf was a habitual liar and you asked for proof. Do you need more proof or are we in agreement that he lies just cause hes talking?
All you posted were your assumptions....I'm still waiting for a real harmful lie...I never get one example from you libs....
So its gone from a lie now to a harmful lie huh? Youre moving the the goalposts with that one. Well how about claiming the virus was a Dem hoax?
Its always been about what lie you are speaking of....if he brags about having more money than he does that effects me none...if he lies and tells me I can keep my health plan and my doctor that's a much different thing....don't you see that?....
"You're going to have such great healthcare, and at a tiny fraction of the cost".

"Anybody who wants a test can get a test."

"In a few days, this will go down to zero."
Those are not lies...we already do have better healthcare than the monster Obama put together in his Frankenstein castle...thanks to Trump tweaking it....and its true anybody with symptoms can get a test....and in a few days we hope it will go down to zero....optimistic thinking helps not hurts in this instance.....so lets see...G5000 that took you an hour to come up with that....give it another go....you may get lucky.....

you better not have a pre existing condition.................

All I see is you dodging my point that Drumpf is a habitual liar and not being very good at it to boot
And I still haven't seen you or any lib on this board show me an example of a harmful Trump lie....there is a difference between a man seeking popularity fibbing and an elected president lying to deceive the people....and not one of you can produce that for us....not one of you....

it's still best you not have a pre existing condition.......................

I can't imagine why he would go on the only news network to not report negatively on everything he does 97% of the time.

Is this the same Fox that has been telling us that it is no more than the flu and is now saying we should choose the economy over old people?
Lol, you don't care about old people. Obama said that grandma would get a pain pill instead of a new hip. To make her final days as painless as possible. You stupid ass, let the younger people work and keep the elderly and others that aren't in good health quarantined.

^ 'Obama said that grandma would get a pain pill instead of a new hip. To make her final days as painless as possible.'

:auiqs.jpg:

meter-false.jpg

PolitiFact - Lungren says Obama would have government require a centenarian to get a pill, not a pacemaker

meter-false.jpg

PolitiFact - Lungren says Obama would have government require a centenarian to get a pill, not a pacemaker
He said she would get a pill, that's what I said. s on utube.

meter-false.jpg

He said she would get a pill, that's what I said. s on utube.

This is precisely why Trump lies to his true bleevers. He knows they will drink whatever piss he pours for them.

The only way Trump could possibly lie as much as he does is because he must hold his followers in utter contempt.
Again an accusation of Trump lying without an example.....you accusers are boring us....

Fox News Channel swept up its 71st consecutive quarterly win in the third quarter, finishing the period with an average prime time audience of 2.431 million viewers, far ahead of its competition, MSNBC (1.532 million) and CNN (1.037 million).
:itsok:

it's his new way of holding rallies; & his base will lap up his spin like it's cloroquine.

View attachment 314706

Well yesterday, when he started lying and spouting bullshit, the real news networks simply cut him off yesterday, so he's going to get even for the snub.

ya, i thought the same thing. i was watching ABC when they bailed he started going cray cray & heard the other networks & cable news did too except for fox i'm sure.

Forum List

Back