Fauci's fed agency spent 424, ooo cruelly experimenting on beagle pups then euthanizing them

Read this OP .
Seems to me there is a letter from congress asking for an explanation, that’s it. Don’t you think it a bit more sane to hear what Fauci has to say about it before you publicly condemn him to hell for eternity?

Seems to me there is a letter from congress asking for an explanation, that’s it. Don’t you think it a bit more sane to hear what Fauci has to say about it before you publicly condemn him to hell for eternity?

I don't care for Fauci.

Joseph Mengele ,the Nazi Doctor, pales in comparison to this monster.

If she dies before me, those cats are going to rapidly go through all nine of their lives. So personally, if they were to announce that Beagles would be replaced by cats, I'd probably shrug.
They aren't my favorite creatures but I can't imagine routinely using them for experimentation. I remember we used a cat cadaver for our Lab in anatomy and physiology way back in the day. My lab partners were all women and they named this pickled Feline - "LUCKY" :D I believe in the old saying: Dogs treat us like family, cats treat us like staff ;)

That’s a pretty sick thing to say about another human being who you don’t know.
I can see people having that kind of animosity against that lying sack of crap. Every day more evidence comes out that he oversaw a gain of function process that eventually led to nearly 6 million deaths, GLOBALLY. THAT SAME LAB IS KNOWN TO BE WORKING ON OTHER AGENTS WITH A 50 PERCENT CFR. Imagine what the world would look like the year after THAT slipped out of a substandard lab. It would kill more human beings than have died in all the wars in our bloody history on this planet.

I can see people having that kind of animosity against that lying sack of crap. Every day more evidence comes out that he oversaw a gain of function process that eventually led to nearly 6 million deaths, GLOBALLY. THAT SAME LAB IS KNOWN TO BE WORKING ON OTHER AGENTS WITH A 50 PERCENT CFR. Imagine what the world would look like the year after THAT slipped out of a substandard lab. It would kill more human beings than have died in all the wars in our bloody history on this planet.
More evidence comes out? Is that right? Anything concrete or just implications from right wing media sources making millions off stirring up drama?

What has been done to these poor doggies is an atrocity.

Still

I wish we could work up the ire for abused and ill human beings that we do for abused puppies.

Just one more indication that we are really at the end here.

That’s a pretty sick thing to say about another human being who you don’t know.

Like Mengele before him, the acts of Fauci rank as crimes against humanity. Not the torture and killing of the dogs, but developing biological weapons like the Wuhan Designer Virus™ which China and the democrats unleased on the world to get rid of Trump.

That’s because I seek facts for understanding… not impulse and assumptions and emotion

:rofl:

You don't seek facts, you seek to cover up for your Reich.

We have international treaties against the use of biological weapons for a reason, because they are indiscriminate killers. Fauci and his CCP partners didn't give a fuck and murdered millions with this bioweapon.

More evidence comes out? Is that right? Anything concrete or just implications from right wing media sources making millions off stirring up drama?
Nope, you're lying to cover for your Reich.

Like Mengele before him, the acts of Fauci rank as crimes against humanity. Not the torture and killing of the dogs, but developing biological weapons like the Wuhan Designer Virus™ which China and the democrats unleased on the world to get rid of Trump.
You play with pumped up hyperbole about situations that you really know nothing about. It’s funny to listen to people who are so ignorant think that they are so informed.

Forum List

Back