Fauci will say anything

No it’s not. If dumb Don said those words you’d never forgive him. So, it’s political. WTF!
It is. People need to listen with a clear head, not preconceived prejudices and biases. Masks didn’t seem necessary at first. We applied strategies from influenza where people aren’t really infectious without symptoms. Never did Fauci say he lied. Only that it didn’t seem necessary at first.

It is. People need to listen with a clear head, not preconceived prejudices and biases. Masks didn’t seem necessary at first. We applied strategies from influenza where people aren’t really infectious without symptoms. Never did Fauci say he lied. Only that it didn’t seem necessary at first.
So you admit it’s political. You support Fauci because you think he opposes Trump. Fuck that. You wingers are really screwed up.

Get informed. He did admit to lying. Where do you get your news?

Nothing Fauci says has been anything but accurate assessment of the current state of research and understanding of the pandemic.
Rand Paul is the only leader we have who calls out Fauci for the fraud he is. "Dr." Fauci is not a doctor, he is a politician and to this day denies his PROVEN involvement in the Wuhan Lab "Gain Of Function (a.k.a virus weaponization) Research.

So you admit it’s political. You support Fauci because you think he opposes Trump. Fuck that. You wingers are really screwed up.

Get informed. He did admit to lying. Where do you get your news?

I don’t need Jimmy Dore or any YouTube personality to tell me what to think about Fauci’s statements. They all are claiming something Fauci didn’t.

I support Fauci because I know what he’s accomplished. You don’t understand how respected he is in the medical community based on what he’s accomplished.

We all know that Dr Fakey keeps changing his mind and claiming that new facts are emerging...

After first claiming that over- the-counter masks wouldn't protect us, he went to insisting that everyone wear masks...

Then, after claiming that the "vaccine" works, we are finding out that fully vaccinated individuals can catch and spread Covid (as evidenced by 6 fully vaccinated Texas Democrats that walked off their job and went to Washington DC, then tested positive)...

Now, evidence seems to be emerging that Covid can be spread by FARTS!!!

Maybe it's time for Dr Fakey to recommend that the fully vaccinated people (who seem to care so much about us) not leave their house unless their butt plug is inserted!!!

I don’t need Jimmy Dore or any YouTube personality to tell me what to think about Fauci’s statements. They all are claiming something Fauci didn’t.

I support Fauci because I know what he’s accomplished. You don’t understand how respected he is in the medical community based on what he’s accomplished.
LMFAO. Dore has nothing to do with our debate. Stop trying to deflect. Dore merely shows you exactly what Fauci says. The videos I posted are videos of Fauci in his own words.

Yes you support a known admitted liar, just like a Trumper.

FB_IMG_1627429319400.jpg

LMFAO. Dore has nothing to do with our debate. Stop trying to deflect. Dore merely shows you exactly what Fauci says. The videos I posted are videos of Fauci in his own words.

Yes you support a known admitted liar, just like a Trumper.
I don’t even know who Dore is but you posted a video of him telling us what to think about Fauci’s statement which aren’t him admitting to anything of the sort.

I don’t even know who Dore is but you posted a video of him telling us what to think about Fauci’s statement which aren’t him admitting to anything of the sort.
Lol. You didn’t watch it.

Forum List

Back