Fauci Wants Everyone To “Sacrifice” By Refusing To Celebrate Thanksgiving

He who sat right next to friend at a baseball game and all with no masks on
We will sacrifice his turkey ass.

Authoritarian Dr. Anthony Fauci wants us to “sacrifice” and give up our traditions and time with family. He is urging Americans to give up Thanksgiving this year.

Tyrant Bill de Blasio, the mayor of New York City has already canceled the iconic and historic Macy’s Thanksgiving day parade in. We are supposed to be giving up this time generally spend socializing with family and being grateful for everything so they can keep the fear going over this coronavirus scamdemic.

“Thanksgiving is going to look very different this year,” said Fauci. And he’s right, but only because people are still bowing to the commands of politicians and going along with tyranny.

Fauci said Dr. Deborah Birx has done a good job enslaving the masses too using fear. “She’s done an amazing job of traveling to different states trying to get a feel for what’s going on,” he told CBS News anchor Norah O’Donnell. Fauci said Birx told him: ”Household transmission now is assuming a greater element of the transmissibility. Don’t assume that because you’re in your own home with your own family that you’re not going to spread infection.”

Did anyone catch that? Weren’t we supposed to be locked in our homes back in March to prevent the spread of this virus? Now they don’t even want us around our own family?

And the Prog morons hang on his every word
This is a lie.

Fauci is not telling Americans to not celebrate Thanksgiving.

Authoritarian Dr. Anthony Fauci wants us to “sacrifice” and give up our traditions and time with family. He is urging Americans to give up Thanksgiving this year.

Tyrant Bill de Blasio, the mayor of New York City has already canceled the iconic and historic Macy’s Thanksgiving day parade in. We are supposed to be giving up this time generally spend socializing with family and being grateful for everything so they can keep the fear going over this coronavirus scamdemic.

“Thanksgiving is going to look very different this year,” said Fauci. And he’s right, but only because people are still bowing to the commands of politicians and going along with tyranny.

Fauci said Dr. Deborah Birx has done a good job enslaving the masses too using fear. “She’s done an amazing job of traveling to different states trying to get a feel for what’s going on,” he told CBS News anchor Norah O’Donnell. Fauci said Birx told him: ”Household transmission now is assuming a greater element of the transmissibility. Don’t assume that because you’re in your own home with your own family that you’re not going to spread infection.”

Did anyone catch that? Weren’t we supposed to be locked in our homes back in March to prevent the spread of this virus? Now they don’t even want us around our own family?

We plan on celebrating it and and I will make sure to bring up how we voted for Trump. That cuts down greatly on having to buy presents for Christmas.

And I want Fauci to go ahead and kiss my ass. I don't get to see my family very often except for the holidays and I didn't see them at all in person last year so if he wants me to give it up well then that's too damn bad!!

Fuck that Nazi piece of shit.

And I want Fauci to go ahead and kiss my ass. I don't get to see my family very often except for the holidays and I didn't see them at all in person last year so if he wants me to give it up well then that's too damn bad!!
I'd like to see that too!

Fakey tortures his Turkey before eating it. Says it tastes better that way and all Americans need to be forced into His way of cooking because he says so.

How about if we just get vaccinated and, risk it?

You'll notice Fauci isn't distinguishing between vaccinated and unvaccinated people, which of course means he knows the vaccine isn't effective at all against transmission of Covid.

Forum List

Back