Fauci Uses Jan 6th As Cover For His Perjury In Front Of Congress

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Whenever I get into an argument with a Democrat.....they usually bring up Jan 6th (or racism) as an automatic reflex.
Fauci made this mistake during a Sunday morning interview on Face The Nation.

Fauci claimed under oath during a congressional hearing that he wasn't involved in 'Gain Of Function' research when in fact the lab he was directing admitted to doing exactly that. So this guy decides to defend his perjury with a counter claim against Sen Ted Cruz over Jan 6th. This is just about as deceitful as you can get.

R.95485775f2a5d55f38043c3b8521cce8.jpg

In an interview with CBS News' Face The Nation, President Joe Biden's chief medical adviser also dismissed Republican criticism of his work as 'lies' and agreed with the notion that GOP lawmakers were using him as a scapegoat.​
'Anybody who spins lies and threatens and all that theater that goes on with some of the investigations and the congressional committees and the Rand Paul's and all that other nonsense, that's noise... I know what my job is,' Fauci told host Margaret Brennan.​
She said, 'Senator Cruz told the attorney general you should be prosecuted.'​
Cruz told Attorney General Merrick Garland during a contentious hearing in late October that Fauci should be investigated over accusations he lied to Congress.​
Fauci laughed off the accusation before appearing to claim that Cruz had a role in the events leading up to the deadly Capitol riot.​
'Yeah. I have to laugh at that. I should be prosecuted? What happened on January 6, senator?' Fauci replied.​

Last edited:
I loved the comments on that second video.

I see now why the establishment disabled the dislike button.

:auiqs.jpg:

Longtime government employees that are given limelight and have egos in their own minds are stars on the stage. Especially in sensitive agencies where there is very little questioning of their macabre views on the general population because they are sociopaths and psychopaths.

Whenever I get into an argument with a Democrat.....they usually bring up Jan 6th (or racism) as an automatic reflex.

Fauci claimed under oath during a congressional hearing that he wasn't involved in 'Gain Of Function' research when in fact the lab he was directing admitted to doing exactly that. So this guy decides to defend his perjury with a counter claim against Sen Ted Cruz over Jan 6th. This is just about as deceitful as you can get.

View attachment 569969

In an interview with CBS News' Face The Nation, President Joe Biden's chief medical adviser also dismissed Republican criticism of his work as 'lies' and agreed with the notion that GOP lawmakers were using him as a scapegoat.​
'Anybody who spins lies and threatens and all that theater that goes on with some of the investigations and the congressional committees and the Rand Paul's and all that other nonsense, that's noise... I know what my job is,' Fauci told host Margaret Brennan.​
Cruz told Attorney General Merrick Garland during a contentious hearing in late October that Fauci should be investigated over accusations he lied to Congress.​
Fauci laughed off the accusation before appearing to claim that Cruz had a role in the events leading up to the deadly Capitol riot.​
'Yeah. I have to laugh at that. I should be prosecuted? What happened on January 6, senator?' Fauci replied.​

As we wrote in May, there’s no dispute that some U.S. funding went to China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology. The disagreement is over whether the research the lab conducted with the money was gain-of-function research.

Nearly $600,000 from a National Institutes of Health grant to the U.S.-based EcoHealth Alliance went to the Wuhan lab, a collaborator on the six-year project to study the risk of the future emergence of coronaviruses from bats. The grant was canceled in April 2020.

The NIH, EcoHealth Alliance and the lead researcher in Wuhan all say the experiments weren’t gain-of-function — a type of research the U.S. government generally defined in 2014 as aiming to “increase the ability of infectious agents to cause disease by enhancing its pathogenicity or by increasing its transmissibility.”

There’s no evidence that Fauci lied to Congress, as Paul asserted in the July 20 hearing, given that the NIH unequivocally backs up Fauci’s statement that the grant-backed research “was judged by qualified staff up and down the chain as not being gain-of-function.”

View attachment 569969

No. It's not a "cover". That's silly. What is IS, is merely an amusing bitch-slap back at Lyin' Ted (as your own Orange Baboon-God has called him).

Perhaps Tony should have brought-up Teddy's disgusting fawning Orange butt-sniffing after your Baboon mortally insulted Teddy's wife and his father?

No
MAN would sell his soul like Teddy did... not after such mortal insults to his family.

Last edited:
Why do you weirdos hate a public servant so much ? You do not deserve help.
Because Fau-Chi's self-conceit, pridefulness, smugness, and vanity killed over 800,000 Americans.
You have a better reason to hate someone? He was told NOT to do gain-of-function research, and he did it anyway. He paid the Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general, to do germ warfare research, how dumb is that?

No. It's not a "cover". That's silly. What is IS, is merely an amusing bitch-slap back at Lyin' Ted (as your own Orange Baboon-God has called him).
Perhaps Tony should have brought-up Teddy's fawning Orange butt-sniffing after your Baboon mortally insulted Teddy's wife and his father?
We'll see who has the last laugh after the 2022 mid-terms. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

View attachment 569969

That Lump of shit should be Arrested ASAP..

As we wrote in May, there’s no dispute that some U.S. funding went to China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology. The disagreement is over whether the research the lab conducted with the money was gain-of-function research.

Nearly $600,000 from a National Institutes of Health grant to the U.S.-based EcoHealth Alliance went to the Wuhan lab, a collaborator on the six-year project to study the risk of the future emergence of coronaviruses from bats. The grant was canceled in April 2020.

The NIH, EcoHealth Alliance and the lead researcher in Wuhan all say the experiments weren’t gain-of-function — a type of research the U.S. government generally defined in 2014 as aiming to “increase the ability of infectious agents to cause disease by enhancing its pathogenicity or by increasing its transmissibility.”

There’s no evidence that Fauci lied to Congress, as Paul asserted in the July 20 hearing, given that the NIH unequivocally backs up Fauci’s statement that the grant-backed research “was judged by qualified staff up and down the chain as not being gain-of-function.”

Factcheck.org isn't worthy of serious consideration anymore.
Try doing your own research and stop defending websites that are set up to lie to us on purpose by a political party that systemically supports criminals and drug traffickers.

Perhaps Tony should have brought-up Teddy's disgusting fawning Orange butt-sniffing after your Baboon mortally insulted Teddy's wife and his father?

No
MAN would sell his soul like Teddy did... not after such mortal insults to his family.
Yes.
And your knee-jerk reaction is moral-relativism.
This dismisses the fact that Fauci may have been responsible for the murder of millions of people....and your hatred for his critics overrules your sense of decency.

View attachment 569969

Nov'22...tick tock

Because Fau-Chi's self-conceit, pridefulness, smugness, and vanity killed over 800,000 Americans.
You have a better reason to hate someone? He was told NOT to do gain-of-function research, and he did it anyway. He paid the Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general, to do germ warfare research, how dumb is that?
Your assertions are groundless. Internet chit chat.

View attachment 569969

Fauci did not lie4 to Congress. If anyone should be prosecuted it should be Ted Cruz. If just lying were a crime, Cruz wsould be at 100 years and still going. Rand Paulo is another fanatic so he means nothing.

Yes.
And your knee-jerk reaction is moral-relativism.
This dismisses the fact that Fauci may have been responsible for the murder of millions of people....and your hatred for his critics overrules your sense of decency.

You don't know the meaning of decency. You gave that up a long time ago. Fauci is responsible for no deaths.

Forum List

Back