Fauci then and Now

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I remembered that Fauci was an advocate of allowing Ebola infected patients to board commercial airliner bound for major US Cities during the 2014 outbreak. While looking up his statement and actions at the time, I came across the following:

During the 2014 Ebola outbreak, Fauci was AGAINST isolation, "You isolate them, you can cause unrest in the country. It's conceivable that governments could fall if you just isolate them completely."

U.S. health officials in opposition to Ebola travel ban

Today, he is the world's leading advocate for isolation, quarantine, tracing and for causing unrest in the USA.

Oh, while he encouraged Ebola infected patients to get on commercial airliners bound for major US cities, this is how Lord Fauci dressed when interacting with those patients

si-faucippe.jpg

Ebola for thee, safety for me

How many Americans got Ebola in this nation. Oh, I know 11. 9 of which caught it in other countries and two of which were nurses treating Ebola patients.

Hey Frank 140,000 and counting dead Americans and all you trumplings do is blame Fauci. These deaths rest on Trump’s shoulders as he sits on his ass, lies about the virus and is now attacking CDC funding for testing.

Trump lies and Americans die.

Last edited:
How many Americans got Ebola in this nation. Oh, I know 11. 9 of which caught in other countries and two of which were nurses treating Ebola patients.

Hey Frank 140,000 and counting dead Americans and all you trumplings do is blame Fauci. These deaths rest on Trump’s shoulders as he sits on his ass, lies about the virus and is now attacking CDC funding for testing.

Why was Fauci encouraging people from Ebola outbreak nations to head to the USA? Was he hoping Ebola would find a US host?

Jeez only 11 deaths, why did Fauci have to dress like this?

si-faucippe.jpg

How many Americans got Ebola in this nation. Oh, I know 11. 9 of which caught in other countries and two of which were nurses treating Ebola patients.

This is nothing more than TDS talking.
You and DeNiro are royal crybabies.

"It's conceivable that governments could fall if you just isolate them completely." -- Fauci, 2014

Is that what Fauci is hoping for in the USA in 2020?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Why was Fauci encouraging people from Ebola outbreak nations to head to the USA? Was he hoping Ebola would find a US host?

si-faucippe.jpg
Frank please stop with the lies and attempts to discredit about Fauci. I know you can’t defend Trump.

Remember: Trump lies and Americans die.

Last edited:

140,000 dead Americans, cause of death is WHAT?

Ya, well, we know damn well there is MAJOR LYING going on about CAUSE OF DEATH. We could have 140,000 dead in America WITHOUT covid, so that number means NOTHING.

We know plenty of people are dying of OTHER complications, but they're being listed as covid. It's LYING, and we know WHY people are lying about it too. To make little ass wipes like you think they ALL DIED OF COVID, so you can parade your brain dead little bubble head in here and spew shit like you just did.

YOU, are the LIAR, leftard, not President Trump.

Ya, well, we know damn well there is MAJOR LYING going on about CAUSE OF DEATH. We could have 140,000 dead in America WITHOUT covid, so that number means NOTHING.

We know plenty of people are dying of OTHER complications, but they're being listed as covid. It's LYING, and we know WHY people are lying about it too. To make little ass wipes like you think they ALL DIED OF COVID, so you can parade your brain dead little bubble head in here and spew shit like you just did.

LOL...you Trumptards live in an alternate universe. Americans are getting sick and dying because of Covid and you guys continue to lie about it.

Trump and Trumptards lie and people die.

LOL...you Trumptards live in an alternate universe. Americans are getting sick and dying because of Covid and you guys continue to lie about it.

Frank posts actual FACTS, and you say he's lying. You must be one STUPID fuck, or just so frickin' dishonest that you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your little yellow made in china commie ass.

Democrats lie, when people die.

Frank posts actual FACTS, and you say he's lying. You must be one STUPID, fuck, or just so frickin' dishonest that you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your little yellow made in china commie ass.

Your ilk lies and Americans die.

Frank posts actual FACTS, and you say he's lying. You must be one STUPID, fuck, or just so frickin' dishonest that you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your little yellow made in china commie ass.

Your ilk lies and Americans die.
We know that far fewer people are dying of the virus daily. Why? Because we're so far ahead of the game now, and there's new treatments like Remdesivir and steroids, and Chloroquine is effective as well. President Trump has been on top of this since day 1. He's doing an outstanding job.

Democrats lie when people die.

Last edited:

si-faucippe.jpg
Frank please stop with the lies about Fauci. I know you can’t defend Trump.

That's funny, I don't care who you are. Funny that you forget to mention Pelosi walking downtown wanting everyone to come join in the fun.
Somehow you forget about Alzheimer's Biden calling Trump xenophobic for shutting down air travel.
You forgot the biggest killer of all the mayor of New York. Where he told them go ahead and celebrate. Put virus positive people in old folks homes, you know the most vulnerable. Had to have the governor shut down schools for him. Told everyone it was safe to ride the subway then removed cars from service, thereby packing people even closer together.
there have been many misrepresented deaths. Many bad COVID fiqures. Cities, counties, states and even the CDC have misrepresented the numbers.
But sure in unicorn land it is all Trumps fault. I have no doubt if you try hard enough you can somehow blame him for every death world wide.

si-faucippe.jpg

I quoted Fauci, you're quoting from Goebbels and Mao

si-faucippe.jpg

I quoted Fauci, you're quoting from Goebbels and Mao
No Frank you are the one using the Stalinist tactic of making false comparisons and seeking to discredit some one you deem in your small world a political opponent. The course of action the US took to combat Ebola WORKED. What Fauci recommended WORKED.

Your attempt to draw parallels between two very different diseases is pitiful. Stalin would be proud of you.

"It's conceivable that governments could fall if you just isolate them completely." -- Fauci, 2014

Honestly, just stop with this crap. The United States isn't West Africa. And drop the "ist" naming too. None of you have the slightest idea what those terms mean. Fauci is a medical professional who's dedicated his career to public health. He tells it like it is. I understand that conflicts with the bullshit that your lord and savior wants you to believe. I know you wish he was holding his pep rallies every other night spewing his greatest hits. Unfortunately, Fauci's predictions are all becoming more true by the day.

Honestly, just stop with this crap. The United States isn't West Africa. And drop the "ist" naming too. None of you have the slightest idea what those terms mean. Fauci is a medical professional who's dedicated his career to public health. He tells it like it is. I understand that conflicts with the bullshit that your lord and savior wants you to believe. I know you wish he was holding his pep rallies every other night spewing his greatest hits. Unfortunately, Fauci's predictions are all becoming more true by the day.
Bull shit. Fauci is a two faced little sawed off runt POS, tied in with making a shit load of money off a vaccine, so he has a vested interest in making this virus out to be far worse than it is. He's a lying opportunist, and he's changed his tune more than your mommy has changed your diaper, and he's done it because he's counting on getting RICH...

As usual, FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Last edited:
I remembered that Fauci was an advocate of allowing Ebola infected patients to board commercial airliner bound for major US Cities during the 2014 outbreak. While looking up his statement and actions at the time, I came across the following:

During the 2014 Ebola outbreak, Fauci was AGAINST isolation, "You isolate them, you can cause unrest in the country. It's conceivable that governments could fall if you just isolate them completely."

U.S. health officials in opposition to Ebola travel ban

Today, he is the world's leading advocate for isolation, quarantine, tracing and for causing unrest in the USA.

Oh, while he encouraged Ebola infected patients to get on commercial airliners bound for major US cities, this is how Lord Fauci dressed when interacting with those patients

si-faucippe.jpg

Ebola for thee, safety for me
Different disease, different President. How many died of Ebola?

4d4a5247.jpg

Dr. Nancy Sullivan of NIH’s National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases discussing Ebola research with President Barack Obama as NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci & HHS Secretary Sylvia Burwell look on. Credit:NIH

President’s Visit to NIH Highlights Research on Ebola

How many Americans got Ebola in this nation. Oh, I know 11. 9 of which caught it in other countries and two of which were nurses treating Ebola patients.

Why is it that whenever you moronic TDS afflicted barking moonbats accuse Trump of lying about a subject, you can never directly quote the alleged lie and prove that it's a lie?

In this particular case, you're incessantly yapping that Trump lied about the virus.

I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a cogent rational argument explaining why you believe it is a lie.

I predict that you will wuss out and run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs, stupid yappy barking moonbat.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Why is it that whenever you moronic TDS afflicted barking moonbats accuse Trump of lying about a subject, you can never directly quote the alleged lie and prove that it's a lie?

In this particular case, you're incessantly yapping that Trump lied about the virus.

I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a cogent rational argument explaining why you believe it is a lie.

I predict that you will wuss out and run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs, stupid yappy barking moonbat.
Here you go Trumptard:

On the Nature of the Outbreak

When:
Friday, February 7, and Wednesday, February 19
The claim: The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”
The truth: It’s too early to tell if the virus’s spread will be dampened by warmer conditions. Respiratory viruses can be seasonal, but the World Health Organization says that the new coronavirus “can be transmitted in ALL AREAS, including areas with hot and humid weather.”
When: Thursday, February 27
The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”
The truth: Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned days later that he was concerned that “as the next week or two or three go by, we’re going to see a lot more community-related cases.”

When: Multiple times
The claim: If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths.
The truth: The White House now estimates that anywhere from 100,000 to 240,000 Americans could die from COVID-19. Other estimates have placed the number at 1.1 million to 1.2 million. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, suicide is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. But the number of people who died by suicide in 2017, for example, was roughly 47,000, nowhere near the COVID-19 estimates. Estimates of the mental-health toll of the Great Recession are mixed. A 2014 study tied more than 10,000 suicides in Europe and North America to the financial crisis. But a larger analysis in 2017 found that while the rate of suicide was increasing in the United States, the increase could not be directly tied to the recession and was attributable to broader socioeconomic conditions predating the downturn.

Quinta Jurecic and Benjamin Wittes: Trump can’t even imitate a normal president
The claim: “Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.”
The truth: Coronavirus cases are either increasing or plateauing in the majority of American states. Increases in state-level testing do account for some of the increase in cases and, on average, the country’s positive-test rate is lower than it was in March and April. But those numbers obscure the situation in more than a dozen states where, as of this writing on May 27, cases are still increasing.
When: Wednesday, June 17
The claim: The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”
The truth: Trump made this claim ahead of his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, when the country was still seeing at least 20,000 new daily cases and a second spike in infections was beginning.
When: Thursday, July 2
The claim: The pandemic is “getting under control.”
The truth: Trump’s claim came as the country’s daily cases doubled to about 50,000, a higher daily case count than seen at the beginning of the pandemic, and the number continues to rise, fueled by infections in the South and the West.

When: Saturday, July 4
The claim: “99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless.”
The truth: The virus can still cause tremendous suffering if it doesn’t kill a patient, and the WHO has said that about 15 percent of COVID-19 cases can be severe, with 5 percent being critical. Fauci has rejected Trump’s claim, saying the evidence shows that the virus “can make you seriously ill” even if it doesn’t kill you.
When: Monday, July 6
The claim: “We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.”
The truth: The U.S. has neither the lowest mortality rate nor the lowest case-fatality rate. As of July 13, the case-fatality rate—the ratio of deaths per confirmed COVID-19 cases—was 4.1 percent, which places the U.S. solidly in the middle of global rankings. It has the world’s ninth-worst mortality rate, with 41.33 deaths per 100,000 people, according to Johns Hopkins University.

Blaming the Obama Administration
When:
Wednesday, March 4
The claim: The Trump White House rolled back Food and Drug Administration regulations that limited the kind of laboratory tests states could run and how they could conduct them. “The Obama administration made a decision on testing that turned out to be very detrimental to what we’re doing,” Trump said.
The truth: The Obama administration drafted, but never implemented, changes to rules that regulate laboratory tests run by states. Trump’s policy change relaxed an FDA requirement that would have forced private labs to wait for FDA authorization to conduct their own, non-CDC-approved coronavirus tests.

When: Friday, March 13
The claim: The Obama White House’s response to the H1N1 pandemic was “a full scale disaster, with thousands dying, and nothing meaningful done to fix the testing problem, until now.”
The truth: Barack Obama declared a public-health emergency two weeks after the first U.S. cases of H1N1 were reported, in California. (Trump declared a national emergency more than seven weeks after the first domestic COVID-19 case was reported, in Washington State.) While testing is a problem now, it wasn’t back in 2009. The challenge then was vaccine development: Production was delayed and the vaccine wasn’t distributed until the outbreak was already waning.
The claim: The Trump White House “inherited” a “broken,” “bad,” and “obsolete” test for the coronavirus.
The truth: The novel coronavirus did not exist in humans during the Obama administration. Public-health experts agree that, because of that fact, the CDC could not have produced a test, and thus a new test had to be developed this year.

When:
Multiple times
The claim: The Obama administration left Trump “bare” and “empty” shelves of medical supplies in the national strategic stockpile.
The truth: The 2009 H1N1 outbreak did deplete the N95 mask supply and was never replenished, but the Obama administration did not leave the stockpile empty of other materials. While the stockpile has never been funded at the levels some experts have requested, its former director said in 2019, before the coronavirus pandemic, that it was well-equipped. (The outbreak has since eaten away at its reserves.)
When: Sunday, May 10
The claim: Referring to criticism of his administration’s response, Trump tweeted: “Compare that to the Obama/Sleepy Joe disaster known as H1N1 Swine Flu. Poor marks ... didn’t have a clue!”
The truth: It is misleading to compare COVID-19 to H1N1 and to call the Obama administration’s response a disaster, as my colleague Peter Nicholas has reported. In 2009, the CDC quickly flagged the new flu strain in California and began releasing antiflu drugs from the national stockpile two weeks later. A vaccine was available in six months.

Edited due to copyright violation. You can only post 3-4 paragraphs and link the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back