Fauci: "Senator Paul, you don't know what you're talking about"

Well, well, WELL!!!

Turns out, Rand DID know what the fuck he is talking about.

Mac. You fall for anything and question NOTHING from the commie left.
And yet, I can list disagreements I have with the Left on virtually every single issue.

But if creating fantasies about me makes you feel a little better about yourself, I'm all for it.

Out-fucking-standing. Fauci has had enough of the scam.

Thank you, Doctor Fauci.

Fauci is a fraud and conman---Paul does know what he is talking about while fauci just keep getting snagged lying over and over and over.

Mac maybe you need to grow up to understand that somene snagged lying over and over and over is running a con on Your (synth, right, moon) dumb asses to stupid to understand this basic.

Who should we believe? Fouci, who has unquestionable credintials in the field, or Paul who was once an eye doctor, and is currently a Qanon supporter?
Honestly, I don’t think I can believe either. Don’t trust Paul and Fauci seems to wing it as he goes.

Fine with me. He's too much of a lightning rod at this point anyway.

I'm just not sure what all the drama is about here. If the point is that the vaccines are evil or something, I'd like to know.
You have fallen for all this shit, hook, line, and sinker.

Jesus.

I need a shower after watching you wade through all the shit you believe.

And yet, I can list disagreements I have with the Left on virtually every single issue.
And not one of those "disagreements" matters compared to you completely buying into all this propaganda we have been warning you about for at least the last year.

Disagree on petty issues. Agree on anything that matters. You don't fool anyone.
But if creating fantasies about me makes you feel a little better about yourself, I'm all for it.
Hey. You have done this to yourself. You started this thread ridiculing Rand and praising that lying motherfucker. You have egg on your face.

And not one of those "disagreements" matters compared to you completely buying into all this propaganda we have been warning you about for at least the last year.

Disagree on petty issues. Agree on anything that matters. You don't fool anyone.

Hey. You have done this to yourself. You started this thread ridiculing Rand and praising that lying motherfucker. You have egg on your face.
I appreciate how much effort you Trumpsters put into trying to discredit and insult and attack.

Full disclosure: My ego doesn't really need the rub.

But, if this makes you feel better, I'm fine with it. No harm, no foul.

Anyone who still supports Trump have no standing to call out others for supporting liars.

I appreciate how much effort you Trumpsters put into trying to discredit and insult and attack.

Full disclosure: My ego doesn't really need the rub.

But, if this makes you feel better, I'm fine with it. No harm, no foul.
What about yesterday?

I'm starting to think you are incapable of debate, so you run.

Unbelievable!!!

Oh MY FUCKING GOD!!!

FUCKING YESTERDAY, I CHALLENEGE YOU ON THAT THREAD LINKED IN YOUR 3RD SIG LINE

AND YOU SAID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU, YOU LYING, DISENGENOUS PIECE OF CORNY SHIT!!!
So you didn't start a thread and tag me.

The Dems wouldn't agree with that plan at all. I disagree with their immigration plan completely.

Thank you for bringing that up and illustrating my point -- your post about my agreeing with the Dems on everything was fantasy.

This is too easy.

Forum List

Back