Fauci says to double mask.

Forget Fauci, this woman has a better solution.

93zlzd1q2dd51.jpg

But....let in hoards of caravans from other countries bringing in all kinds of diseases is ok now that the wall will not be finished and Biden opened his arms to all that want to enter.

:cuckoo:

Maybe if we follow the advice of Alexandre Dumb Ass , and wear an Iron Mask ? After all, the deceased Frenchman didn't die of Corona?

But....let in hoards of caravans from other countries bringing in all kinds of diseases is ok now that the wall will not be finished and Biden opened his arms to all that want to enter.

Keep in mind anti-gun Alyssa Milan says masks keep you safer than guns. Here she is with COVID and her lovely crochet mask keeping us safe.
1611681688970.jpeg

What a stupid man he is.
:rofl:
Are you a Scientist or a Doctor? Do you have 50 years experience in his field of work? Did you foster the creation o f drugs, that has kept Magic Johnson alive the past few decades?
Dr. Fauci claims masks don’t provide COVID protection, only help people ‘feel…better’
'There's no reason to be walking around with a mask,' Fauci said in March.

the wall that steve bannon defrauded donny's dupes & stealing their cash - & that donny pardoned because he really doesn't give a damn about his little deplorable pawns - will be falling in the rio grande; but let's bash science instead!
You should try the ultimate mask, it comes with a rubber band to tie the plastic bag over your empty head.

What a stupid man he is.
:rofl:
Are you a Scientist or a Doctor? Do you have 50 years experience in his field of work? Did you foster the creation o f drugs, that has kept Magic Johnson alive the past few decades?

You seem unaware that he has flip flopped on it since March when he first said masks don't work, now you need two at once. :auiqs.jpg:

I have posted a lot of research on masks last year here in the forum, the dominant results of a dozen papers that Masks don't stop transmission.

Fauci at first went with the prevailing science position, now being in Washington too long has behaved like bureaucrat making contradictory statements over the use of masks.

I don't have aids because unlike that jackass, I didn't sleep with a few dozen women at a time. I have zero STD problems as well, never took narcotic drugs either, because unlike Faucet Fauci, I don't play games with my health information.

Shit gets more ridiculous by the day.

I hear that if you wear FOUR masks, you are really using common sense! Personally, I superglue 12 masks all together then strap an Edelbrock supercharger on my face to force the air through so I can breathe. Gets me a lot of funny looks but I'm 0.000012% safer against Covid. :smoke:

What a stupid man he is.
Are you a Scientist or a Doctor? Do you have 50 years experience in his field of work?

Hey, China Virus Joe has 48 years in government and all he's learned in all that time is where all the diaper changing stations are in the Congress!

Dr. Fauci, the man who told America masks were a waste of time.

If two is good 20 is better.
Or a diaper over your face
I am telling you. The most effective mask is to fasten two thin strips of material to either side of an ordinary bed pillow. Place the pillow over your nose and mouth. Tie the material tightly behind your head. You will not get the covid. Or anything else.

What a stupid man he is.
Are you a Scientist or a Doctor? Do you have 50 years experience in his field of work?

Hey, China Virus Joe has 48 years in government and all he's learned in all that time is where all the diaper changing stations are in the Congress!

Dr. Fauci, the man who told America masks were a waste of time.
You know that's a lie.... or you should know it is completely taken out of context, and regurgitated by the mindless....

Forum List

Back