Fauci Says It's Liberating Working Under Biden....An Admission That His Policies Were Intended To Destroy Trump's Economy

That is about as stupid as stupid gets. Trump destroyed Obama's economy by minimising the Corona Virus and not taking steps to curb it until it was too late. Trump also destroyed lives. Fayuci's policies are intended to save lives. It appears that you have the same contempt for science as Trump.
I might buy your rant, PP if it wasn't for the inconvenient fact that more people died from Covid during Biden's time in office than died during Trump's! Listening to Fauci didn't save lives...it ruined them!

I might buy your rant, PP if it wasn't for the inconvenient fact that more people died from Covid during Biden's time in office than died during Trump's! Listening to Fauci didn't save lives...it ruined them!
Holy shit! You're responding to something that I wrote over a year and a half ago?? !! Have you been in a coma?

If true, how is it a reflection on Biden? Covid emegeged as a threat during Trumps last year in office and he sat on his fat ass for much of his remaing time in office playing it down, until he realised, late in the year that he was in political trouble because of it, and started pushing for the vaccine.

Biden has been now president longer that the time that Trump was in office while Covid was with us. He has had to deal with a large segment of the population that are resisting the vaccine thanks to Trumps moronic minions pushing bullshit about it.

There has also been the problem of the highly transmissable varients. So what should Biden have done differently? Please be specific.

Listening to Fauci didn't save lives...it ruined them??? That is just inane equineexcrement. The Covid deniers ruined lives, and cost lives

View attachment 446593

Dr Fauci still has his job. Everyone that still has their job only has that job because they worked to undermine Trump.
We wouldn't know this if the Democrats hadn't gone after anyone they considered a threat as soon as the Georgia Election was decided in the Democrat's favor.

I told you people that Fauci was there because of Hillary....and this only proves it without a shadow of doubt.

The fact is.....most COVID like viruses cannot stand the light of day....literally.
The Spanish Flue started to be less of a problem when hospitals started putting their beds outside in the Sun.
The same thing goes for COVID-19.
Ultraviolet rays kill the COVID virus.
Now you know why cops were chasing joggers off the beach in Florida for some weird reason.
Wearing a mask everywhere prevents you from getting fresh air.
The repeated used of a mask will give you an infection....not stop one.

View attachment 446598

201903ij_hague_icc8.jpg

^ Fauxi's next gig

Forum List

Back