Fauci says he wouldn't be surprised if Covid vaccines require three shots for full regimen, instead of two

Fauci defends COVID boosters, says 3 shots will 'likely' be the new norm​

Alexander Nazaryan
Alexander Nazaryan
Thu, September 2, 2021, 5:05 PM

WASHINGTON — Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top medical adviser to President Biden, defended the administration’s decision to recommend coronavirus vaccine booster shots and said that three doses of an mRNA vaccine, not two, would be the new standard of full vaccination.

“I would not at all be surprised that the adequate, full regimen for vaccination will likely be three doses,” Fauci said during a Thursday briefing of the White House coronavirus response team, though he noted that regulators would have to ultimately make that determination.

Uhhhh, have they addressed the newly discovered MU variant?
When I got vaccinated back in March they told me not to laminate the card because there might be a third shot needed

This is not news

When I got vaccinated back in March they told me not to laminate the card because there might be a third shot needed

This is not news
FB_IMG_1631240239363.jpg

Didn't you post that you want to kill Fauci?
Evil is evil. No Doctor changes his views hundreds of times on a subject of Bio warfare when he knows what it is. our nation now is undereducated and educated on the templates of hate.

I said he should be executed yes, I didn't say I wanted to do it. Why do you have to lie, oh I forgot. You're a liberal, you can't help it.
Thanks for that distinction without a difference.

View attachment 544053
Even back then he preferred his wallet over American lives. Just like pedo joe.
Stop with the Facebook lies...

No, I saw through Fauci's crap from day one. He changes his mind daily and you buy it hook, line, and sinker.
Right. But you believe idiots like Jim Meehan who wants herd immunity but without using vaccines

Great.

Crawl back into you Q hole freak

No, I saw through Fauci's crap from day one. He changes his mind daily and you buy it hook, line, and sinker.
From DAY ONE we were told that as more is learned about this virus, recommendations would change. This is how science works. Do you know why they called it the NOVEL Corona virus?

From DAY ONE we were told that as more is learned about this virus, recommendations would change. This is how science works. Do you know why they called it the NOVEL Corona virus?
For instance...it was not known early on that aysmptomatic spread was a concern...because it wasn't with previous SARS outbreaks

For instance...it was not known early on that aysmptomatic spread was a concern...because it wasn't with previous SARS outbreaks
To start...no more payments for any sexual disease. Nothing! The Non Butt Phukers will disagree. The Bi Sexuals will have to be brought to court for their spreading of disease. Herpes and all the other diseases must be dealt with. We beg for foreign planes crashing into blue city buildings today. That globalist building that replaced the twin powers would be funny.

Forum List

Back