Fauci recommends COVID-19 treatment DeSantis was slammed for promoting

Funny. DeSantis is a Trump wannabee. DeSantis may even be dumber than Trump - if that's possible.
Then there is the possibility that Trump and DeSantis are a lot smarter than you believe.

I suspect you thought Slow Joe Biden was one smart politician or at least smarter than Trump. Still feel that way?

Because vaccines are not 100% and unvaccinated people are spreading it all over the place

But vaccinated people spread it and contract it too. The vaccine doesn't prevent you from contracting the virus but supposedly lessens the severity of the symptoms.

There is no logic behind your post.

Take an educated guess. What is the death rate from covid among unvaccinated people?

What is the death rate among vaccinated people?

Do any of the vaccines guard against any of the Greek variants?

Won't expect you to address it. I will expect hyperbole.
Your questions indicate that you have no real understanding at all.

Funny. DeSantis is a Trump wannabee. DeSantis may even be dumber than Trump - if that's possible.
1631885491330.png

Because vaccines are not 100% and unvaccinated people are spreading it all over the place
Yeah, we know. So I cannot tell if you are admitting that the vaccinated ones have little to worry about, considering a few things.

One, the death rate of covid is very very low, even among unvaccinated ones.

(Cannot help but notice every single time I ask a leftist to give an "educated guess" of the death rate, they avoid the question.)

It is even lower, according to ALL OF YOU among the vaccinated ones. Is, is that true?

So, let me sum up here. You are insisting vaccinated people are faaaar safer than unvaccinated. However, even though many of the vaccinated ones are catching covid, it is only from unvaccinated ones, who are dying at a rate that is less than 1 percent?

Where am I off base here? Do you understand the power of group think and conformity?

No?

Huh

That is an actual thing you know. So the media under implied instructions, are reporting nonstop about the deaths of people who are unvaccinated and how vaccinated people are only catching it from UNVACCINATED people.

Even though...

We know the vaccinations aren't guarding against the Greek variants?

Sigh.....

We are in trouble and we can all see how the persecution will happen.

Pray for courage. Pray hard for courage. I basically wasted my time with this one asking these rhetorical questions.

Neither the ears to hear or eyes to see. God bless.

Fauci recommends COVID-19 treatment DeSantis was slammed for promoting​

Asher Notheis
Thu, August 26, 2021, 1:07 PM

Dr. Anthony Fauci claimed on Tuesday that an antibody treatment previously championed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis can reduce the risk of COVID-19 hospitalization or death by 70% to 85%.

Nobody ever said the monoclonals weren't effective in certain cases. Amazing - Rump Dumpster was one for around 10 with his suggested treatments. Hydroxycholoquine? NO. Horsey dewormer?? NO. Injecting disinfectants??? NO. Sticking a light bulb up yer butt???? NO. What did I miss? :cool-45:

What DeSandToes got wrong is pretending the antibody cocktail was somehow a replacement for masks and the vaccine. Better not to catch the COVIDS to begin with. What an incompetent asshole.

Nobody ever said the monoclonals weren't effective in certain cases. Amazing - Rump Dumpster was one for around 10 with his suggested treatments. Hydroxycholoquine? NO. Horsey dewormer?? NO. Injecting disinfectants??? NO. Sticking a light bulb up yer butt???? NO. What did I miss? :cool-45:

What DeSandToes got wrong is pretending the antibody cocktail was somehow a replacement for masks and the vaccine. Better not to catch the COVIDS to begin with. What an incompetent asshole.
They weren't suggested treatments by PRESIDENT TRUMP, but him following the testimony of THOUSANDS OF DOCTORS from around the world and even the WHO called it promising treatments. Tom Hanks, one of your left wing heroes used it and then all of a sudden the ORANGE MAN said it was promising and the left wing lapdogs like you yell and scream how awful Hydroxychloroquine is. Along with anything like Ivermectin.

It ALL has to be any of the vaccines and anyone that says ANYTHING OTHER than the VACCINES is a flat earther.

Even though we see on a daily basis as reported by the beloved media that the vaccinated are catching it. Of course it has to ONLY BE from the UNVACCINATED. Of course.

Never mind how you don't know how demonization works. I will assume you won't give us your best little guess of the death rate of the China new world order flu. As of now, it must be less than 1 percent of the unvaccinated and it truly must be lower than that among the vaccinated.

Ahhhh, don't worry. Feel comfortable in your worldly masses. You don't get it. Never will. Keep implying though that the death rate is 50 percent though if not higher.

God bless you.

They weren't suggested treatments by PRESIDENT TRUMP, but him following the testimony of THOUSANDS OF DOCTORS from around the world and even the WHO called it promising treatments. Tom Hanks, one of your left wing heroes used it and then all of a sudden the ORANGE MAN said it was promising and the left wing lapdogs like you yell and scream how awful Hydroxychloroquine is. Along with anything like Ivermectin.

It ALL has to be any of the vaccines and anyone that says ANYTHING OTHER than the VACCINES is a flat earther.

Even though we see on a daily basis as reported by the beloved media that the vaccinated are catching it. Of course it has to ONLY BE from the UNVACCINATED. Of course.

Never mind how you don't know how demonization works. I will assume you won't give us your best little guess of the death rate of the China new world order flu. As of now, it must be less than 1 percent of the unvaccinated and it truly must be lower than that among the vaccinated.

Ahhhh, don't worry. Feel comfortable in your worldly masses. You don't get it. Never will. Keep implying though that the death rate is 50 percent though if not higher.

God bless you.

There have been no large sampling, peer reviewed studies of any of Dear Leader's miracle cures other than the antibody cocktail.

There have been no large sampling, peer reviewed studies of any of Dear Leader's miracle cures other than the antibody cocktail.
An international poll of more than 6,000 doctors released Thursday found that the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine was the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus.

The survey conducted by Sermo, a global health care polling company, of 6,227 physicians in 30 countries found that 37% of those treating COVID-19 patients rated hydroxychloroquine as the “most effective therapy” from a list of 15 options.

That article was back in April 2020. The WHO also claimed it was a promising treatment. Period.

Luckily I saved some of these for you. What we also know are these vaccines were and are rushed into the public.

What we also know is we do not know the long term effects.

What we also know according to you is the vaccines aren't keeping people safe. Cause many with the vaccine are catching it. What we do not know and what you and people like you are assuming is the ONLY PEOPLE that are passing it on are UNVACCINATED people. I cannot tell if you are claiming those being infected that are vaccinated can pass it on.

What we also notice, and I can and will assume why you aren't giving any guesses of the death rates.

Don't worry though. Your orange man bad platitude works like the rest of your ignorant dreck.

Last edited:

Fauci recommends COVID-19 treatment DeSantis was slammed for promoting​

Asher Notheis
Thu, August 26, 2021, 1:07 PM

Dr. Anthony Fauci claimed on Tuesday that an antibody treatment previously championed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis can reduce the risk of COVID-19 hospitalization or death by 70% to 85%.

The director for the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases showcased three different monoclonal antibodies during a White House press briefing that when injected into a person target the spike protein of COVID-19. Fauci explained that the treatments could lessen infection symptoms and prevent hospitalization.

Fauci is not the first person to recommend the antibodies, as DeSantis endorsed the same treatments in early August. An investigation from the Associated Press questioned the financial ties between DeSantis's top donor and the company producing the antibodies, casting doubt on the governor's motivations for promoting the treatments.

DeSantis sent a letter to the Associated Press after the report was published, criticizing the outlet for implying that his support for the treatment was politically driven.

"You succeeded in publishing a misleading, clickbait headline about one of your political opponents, but at the expense of deterring individuals infected with COVID from seeking life-saving treatment, which will cost lives," the governor's letter said. "Was it worth it?"

The left are such dangerous fools. Really are.
We should have been using these and others from day one. The left politicizing these killed hundreds of thousands that didn't have to die.. Way to go Brandon and democrats..

Forum List

Back