Fauci rebuts Republican claims about hydroxychloroquine in Capitol Hill session

I do believe the fools should have the right to try any drug they think might save their lives.
The do.

No one is arguing otherwise – and that’s not at issue.

The issue is that Trump and his enablers shouldn’t be trying to peddle their snake oil in their respective official capacities.
Doctors prescribe it..............not Trump.......Trump said it showed promise early on.........and it did......and still does early on........but TDS makes you a Moron....and you must attack

HEY PAL.......our entire battlegroup had to take the drug to go to Kenya..........guess what...........NO ONE DIED FROM IT.

Have a nice day.

This is a bunch of gibberish.

The drug showed some promise early on. Then better studies followed and it didn’t show any benefit. So Fauci correctly states that the evidence shows it doesn’t work.

BS..........late stage I'm almost dead studies showed you were already fucked when the medicine was taken........the VA study didn't add the cocktail drugs and only tried it when they were going on vents.......which has now been proven to be more harmful in more cases.

Plenty of Doctors saying that early on it worked......plenty of them taking it to try and stop from getting the virus..........

It's a dang safe drug...........over 1200 took it on the ship I was on way back when......Guess what......not a single person got sick or died.............Must make you cry huh........

The vast majority of people with COVID survive, then it’s especially hard to prove a benefit. You’d have to give it to hundreds of people to show who it helps.

Which is what they did. Not the VA study (which was weak data) but we did it in ORCHID, Solidarity, and Recovery and those trials universally showed no benefit.

Plenty of doctors can say whatever they want, but none of them have data to back it up.

I do believe the fools should have the right to try any drug they think might save their lives.
The do.

The issue is that Trump and his enablers shouldn’t be trying to peddle their snake oil in their respective official capacities.
Doctors prescribe it..............not Trump.......Trump said it showed promise early on.........and it did......and still does early on........but TDS makes you a Moron....and you must attack

HEY PAL.......our entire battlegroup had to take the drug to go to Kenya..........guess what...........NO ONE DIED FROM IT.

Have a nice day.

The drug showed some promise early on. Then better studies followed and it didn’t show any benefit. So Fauci correctly states that the evidence shows it doesn’t work.

BS..........late stage I'm almost dead studies showed you were already fucked when the medicine was taken........the VA study didn't add the cocktail drugs and only tried it when they were going on vents.......which has now been proven to be more harmful in more cases.

Plenty of Doctors saying that early on it worked......plenty of them taking it to try and stop from getting the virus..........

It's a dang safe drug...........over 1200 took it on the ship I was on way back when......Guess what......not a single person got sick or died.............Must make you cry huh........

The vast majority of people with COVID survive, then it’s especially hard to prove a benefit. You’d have to give it to hundreds of people to show who it helps.

Which is what they did. Not the VA study (which was weak data) but we did it in ORCHID, Solidarity, and Recovery and those trials universally showed no benefit.

Plenty of doctors can say whatever they want, but none of them have data to back it up.

The ones that like it say it worked with a cocktail to get the zinc in and worked.............All you are doing is pushing Gilead BS...........which cost a lot more.

Malaria drugs are very effective FOR PREVENTION as well........tell me what malaria does to you genius.............

Gilead wants an to make a mint off of this shit storm.............and they are BIG LOBBYISTs OF OUR POLITICIANS..........

They already got their asses handed to them trying orphan status once......but are still trying to manipulate their profit margin.......some of the key studies......against Hydrox had GILEAD BTICHES saying see it sucks.

I proved that shit with articles 4 months ago.

The do.

Have a nice day.

The ones that like it say it worked with a cocktail to get the zinc in and worked.............All you are doing is pushing Gilead BS...........which cost a lot more.

Malaria drugs are very effective FOR PREVENTION as well........tell me what malaria does to you genius.............

Gilead wants an to make a mint off of this shit storm.............and they are BIG LOBBYISTs OF OUR POLITICIANS..........

They already got their asses handed to them trying orphan status once......but are still trying to manipulate their profit margin.......some of the key studies......against Hydrox had GILEAD BTICHES saying see it sucks.

So this is all a big conspiracy by Gilead then? Is that why multicenter randomized control trials in numerous countries all came back negative?

When do I get my check?

The do.

Have a nice day.

So this is all a big conspiracy by Gilead then? Is that why multicenter randomized control trials in numerous countries all came back negative?

When do I get my check?

Yawn..........I showed that shit 4 months ago..........and how they did Orphan Status then had to retract.......I even showed the University of Alabama Birmingham studies that were from Gov't grants.........I showed the data from Gilead assholes saying Malaria drugs don't work but look at my drug.......

YAWN.

The do.

Have a nice day.

When do I get my check?

Yawn..........I showed that shit 4 months ago..........and how they did Orphan Status then had to retract.......I even showed the University of Alabama Birmingham studies that were from Gov't grants.........I showed the data from Gilead assholes saying Malaria drugs don't work but look at my drug.......

YAWN.

Right. And now you want us to believe Gilead is paying off doctors in dozens of hospitals and numerous countries to suppress evidence that hydroxychloroquine works?

Is that why the RCTs come up negative?

The do.

Have a nice day.

When do I get my check?

YAWN.

Right. And now you want us to believe Gilead is paying off doctors in dozens of hospitals and numerous countries to suppress evidence that hydroxychloroquine works?

Is that why the RCTs come up negative?

Stop with your TDS........many have said for quite some time that the cocktails work.......but not later on..........Many doctors are using it for prevention.........that is out there if you look.....

But you have TDS on what's left of that mush left in your head..........Malaria drugs have been used for 60 years......

In 2003 we had a SARS issue.........studies from then on is why we were ahead of the game now......for the very studies by Universities from GOVERNMENT GRANTS........but you don't look at that because you push a narrative.........

Gilead is a political bitch lobbying company........and they have a history of using that influence for financial gain..........and why they pushed to discredit a known Drug that has been used for a long time

Malaria will give you pneumonia..............make you piss and shit yourself..........Malaria drugs stop that from occuring.......Berry Berry too....

Guess what.........covid will give you basically pneumonia....hardended lungs.....and make you shit yourself...........SOUND FAMILIAR MORON.

The do.

Have a nice day.

When do I get my check?

Does Tony Fauci own any Gilead shares- either individual or through a fund/401k? How about the others at the CDC?

Have you even checked?

The do.

Have a nice day.

When do I get my check?

Does Tony Fauci own any Gilead shares- either individual or through a fund/401k? How about the others at the CDC?

Have you even checked?

There’s strict conflict of interest law in force. Unlike Trump.

The do.

Have a nice day.

When do I get my check?

Have you even checked?

So where are Dr. Fauci's brokerage account statements? Shouldn't the public be seeing them?

The do.

Have a nice day.

When do I get my check?

Have you even checked?

So where are Dr. Fauci's brokerage account statements? Shouldn't the public be seeing them?

Nope. They’re confidential. Kind of like taxes.

The do.

Have a nice day.

When do I get my check?

Have you even checked?

So you really don't know if Dr. Fauci is corrupt or not?

The do.

Have a nice day.

When do I get my check?

Have you even checked?

Wait, are you saying we should be allowed to see confidential financial records of policy makers to know if they’re corrupt or not?

The do.

Have a nice day.

When do I get my check?

Have you even checked?

Wait, are you saying we should be allowed to see confidential financial records of policy makers to know if they’re corrupt or not?

No , we want to verify the reason for his corruption which is already known. We already know that someone got to Fauci.

The do.

Have a nice day.

When do I get my check?

Have you even checked?

No , we want to verify the reason for his corruption which is already known. We already know that someone got to Fauci.

Ah. So you decided he commuted a crime before you had evidence.

How very Soviet of your comrade.

Fauci rebuts Republican claims about hydroxychloroquine in Capitol Hill session
Fauci the only sane one there walking on a tight rope. Incompetent Trump is itching to fire him but Trump has sunk America so far down the hole that it will only make Trump look even worse than the orange turd that he is now. Remove Trump from office before he burns down the entire country.
Of course....Fauci likes rubbing elbows with George Soros and the Clintons.
So of course he undercut the president's policies while refusing to admit that rioting spreads the virus.
The *president* has policies?

I mean other than ignorant rumor mongering and pushing conspiracy theories?

Forum List

Back