Fauci Knows Viruses More Than Anyone I Know

And Fauci has probably forgotten more than any of us know.
Why he became a political target is understandable. It's all crap and not from Fauci's mouth.

“Now Donald Trump is attacking Dr. Fauci,” the ad continues. “Why? Because Trump failed America.”

All of Tiny Tony's medical school classmates are millionaires with smoking trophy wives and mansions. The dregs of the class have to work for the gov't as what... a GS-15? Making $150K/year?

I made that when I was 25. And wasn't particularly happy about it. He's a runt, a slow-witted failure and can hardly keep his bullshit straight.

Masks are completely unnecessary..... errr I mean completely necessary. What a fuckup. But I can certainly see why you'd be attracted to an idiot like that.

Fauci is a career bureaucrat and a con man. He's just trying to get his and Bill Gates vaccine on the fast track of approval. No thanks. Fauci is a scumbag, just like Gates.
Talk about a hack. What did Fauci say that isn't happening? Huh wamoss? Are you on some weird agenda because Fauci knows his business and you know who doesn't? You know, Trump. The same guy that has given up on the virus in this country because he is a failure with Covid 19 and you support his fucking failure.
The last thing I heard Fauci say was " Maybe we could possibly see improvement which might theoretically help certain things." The guy is an indecisive nit wit. He rarely says anything that means something. But he is the perfect tool to prolong this virus and that's exactly what Democrats want.

Of course, I do NOT know whether Dr. Fauci is giving accurate or inaccurate advice about the pandemic.

But I DO know that it was very tasteless and even cruel of him to pose for a magazine cover story.

I have just seen the cover photograph.

This is not a time for levity.

I am afraid he is becoming too full of himself.

Forum List

Back