Fauci just doesn't get it!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

I guess Dr. Fauci was asleep when Trump canned James Comey. I guess he missed the sacking of Jeff Sessions, various national security advisors, military leaders and Secretaries of State. That in itself shows the Doctor's lack of fitness for his job.

For some unknown reason he seems to think that competence, facts and honesty with the American people is what matters in Trump world.

WRONG! First and foremost is not accuracy, but rather loyalty to the president and a strong willingness to not disagree with anything he says, no matter how far out it is. Remember Doctor, Trump is always first and foremost, even in a pandemic with lives at stake.

I guess Dr. Fauci was asleep when Trump canned James Comey. I guess he missed the sacking of Jeff Sessions, various national security advisors, military leaders and Secretaries of State. That in itself shows the Doctor's lack of fitness for his job.

For some unknown reason he seems to think that competence, facts and honesty with the American people is what matters in Trump world.

WRONG! First and foremost is not accuracy, but rather loyalty to the president and a strong willingness to not disagree with anything he says, no matter how far out it is. Remember Doctor, Trump is always first and foremost, even in a pandemic with lives at stake.

At 79 if I was Fauci I'd just retire and what he's at it tell the orange fuck to stuff it.

POWERFUL!

Nothing but conditioning folks.

And so what about the masks?

Fauci also said that Americans should wear face masks in public to protect themselves — but also to get into good practices.

"I want to protect myself and protect others [by mask-wearing], and also because I want to make it be a symbol for people to see that that's the kind of thing you should be doing," he added.

During the interview, the infections diseases expert also admitted that wearing a mask is not 100% effective, but says that it is a gesture that shows "respect" for other people.

Dr Fraud the 79 year old clown that in cooperation with China brought down the booming US economy.

At 79 if I was Fauci I'd just retire and what he's at it tell the orange fuck to stuff it.

Better still, I'd tell him to fuck himself and appear on TV..whether the Orange blob likes it or not.
If that means retiring from the NIH, so be it. Like you said, he's 79. You know some days he's gotta be
asking himself why he puts up with this shit.

Dr Fraud the 79 year old clown that in cooperation with China brought down the booming US economy.
Europe seems to be handling it, and they got it before us.
wF6G8kd.png

Forum List

Back