Fauci getting threats

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Hey, tough shit, that's what you get for disagreeing with the Beloved Leader: Either toe the line or you become a target, mister! Remember that! MAGA!

I fully expected Trump to fire him by now and get someone like Doctor Phil.
2f50269701a4211f86ccd0d559be34ce.jpg

~S~

Tiny Tony Fauci is a fake, phony fraud, Deep State Crooked Hillary, Barry Obama type douchebag. Multiple studies prove the anti-malaria drug cures the Chinese Flu. Tiny Tony DENIES the results.

Tiny Tony Fauci is a fake, phony fraud, Deep State Crooked Hillary, Barry Obama type douchebag. Multiple studies prove the anti-malaria drug cures the Chinese Flu. Tiny Tony DENIES the results.
Can you smell me? Is that what you ask under your avatar? The answer is yes. You reek of stupidity.

It is morons like yourself that are encouraging, perhaps unintentionally, death threats against heros like Dr. Fauci.

He is aiding America in its time of need and trying to keep us alive.

You, on the other hand you and others like you, are nothing more than floating turds.

Last edited:
"....prompting the government to step up his security, according to people familiar with the matter."

The very definition of fake news. Thanks for wasting 45 seconds of my life ya dumb c*nt.

But Dr Fauci is winning the battle for the Orange One's brain...if you think Trump actually has one. See people actually trust doctors when there is a pandemic.
Sorry Trump supporters, your god will not be able to campaign his way out of this one.
Why Fauci is winning the battle for public trust

Please provide your reasoning. I'd like to know what would inspire this type of anger against this man.

Read Altemeyer's The Authoritarians if you can find the time. It's enlightening.

Altemeyer finds three common traits in submissive authoritarians: Excessive submission to authorities, a fierce insistence on anyone to follow their rules, and almost inexplicable rage directed toward those who would dare to contradict the Dear Leader. Given Trump's personality and the Cult he inspired, Fauci put himself in danger by openly and publicly correcting Trump and the man's belligerent ignorance.

"....prompting the government to step up his security, according to people familiar with the matter."

The very definition of fake news. Thanks for wasting 45 seconds of my life ya dumb c*nt.
It's cool....

When Fox News tells you that his security was stepped up -- you will just find something else to deflect with......

Oh yea....

"The U.S. Marshals Service was reportedly asked by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to provide protective services to Fauci, while a Justice Department official authorized HHS on Tuesday to provide its own security detail to him, a Trump administration official told The Washington Post."

Let's see what your next deflection will be.....

Forum List

Back