Fauci Claimed That College Football Games Would be "Superspreader" Events. In Fact, There Are No Outbreaks Traced to College Football Games.

In the past 3 months I have gone to a indoor monster truck show and no one wore a mask, the movies a couple times, October fest, and a baseball game with no masks and we didn't have a breakout here.

Few days ago my wife got free NFL tickets from her work and we went. The stadium holds little over 65,000 people and from the looks of the empty seats it had between 55,000 and 58,000 people there. I'm willing to bet in the weeks to come we won't have a outbreak here despite the fact I barely saw any masks.

He really can't seem to get anything right.

35f07cd43f2798f981884c9196304a5cf1a1d043e7fef69a4670d73fd2ab79cd.jpg

The US funded Gain of Function research using US taxpayer money Fauci approved.

China's military used this research to weaponize bat coronavirus and make it more infectious for humans by ramping up the spike protein.

We destroyed America's economy and American's fundamental liberties as a result.

In some places, you cannot enter most commercial establishments without showing your papers.

And now Biden is using the government to coerce private businesses into mandating their employees get vaccinated or get fired.

Meanwhile, Moderna stock is up a factor of 30. I bet Fauci owns a lot of it.

Our own tax dollars were used by our own government to do this to us. It's past time, people.
All unevidenced nonsense.

In the past 3 months I have gone to a indoor monster truck show and no one wore a mask, the movies a couple times, October fest, and a baseball game with no masks and we didn't have a breakout here.

Few days ago my wife got free NFL tickets from her work and we went. The stadium holds little over 65,000 people and from the looks of the empty seats it had between 55,000 and 58,000 people there. I'm willing to bet in the weeks to come we won't have a outbreak here despite the fact I barely saw any masks.
Or maybe you are just making stuff up. Who can tell?

New Topics

Forum List

Back