Fauci Claimed That College Football Games Would be "Superspreader" Events. In Fact, There Are No Outbreaks Traced to College Football Games.

Oops, wrong on both counts. Just kind of making stuff up now, aren't ya?

Son, we call what you just did "lying".

You do what Fausti says. You try and make me......it'll be fun.

Sure. He didn’t. That’s a bunch of conspiracy addled B.S.
You can deny it all you want. The truth is out. After the GOP takes the House and Senate back in 2022, Fau-Chi's ass is grass. Mouthing off to Rand Paul was stupid.

Sure. He didn’t. That’s a bunch of conspiracy addled B.S.
Yer a very reasonable libturd. It looks like this all happened. No one wanted this or meant for it to happen. It happened. Let's all admit it. Hiding it, avoiding it, and lying about and hiding the how, has turned this to a real disaster.

This post, and the number which have been posted immediately after it are all Idiot-Grams (see my signature line for the definition of and Idiot-gram).
Could you show me your sig? I'm sig proof. When I saw every other sig a fucking mile long at first with total bullshit, that was the end of that

Screen shot me your sig and I'll comment

You DO understand that the phrase "would be" indicates a future projection based on medical science and not a historical reference, don't you?

You can deny it all you want. The truth is out. After the GOP takes the House and Senate back in 2022, Fau-Chi's ass is grass. Mouthing off to Rand Paul was stupid.

Chinese Chuckers

Don't people realize how incompetent the Chinese are? Just look at their shoddy products, about as useless as a saw made out of paper. From that massive evidence, I conclude that Wuhan labbists were too stupid and careless to contain the virus within the lab.

Chinese Chuckers

Don't people realize how incompetent the Chinese are? Just look at their shoddy products, about as useless as a saw made out of paper. From that massive evidence, I conclude that Wuhan labbists were too stupid and careless to contain the virus within the lab.
I hope you are right. Sloppiness is one way the covid virus could have escaped.
But it shouldn't have been developed in the first place because many researchers warned that a major pandemic could result, to which Fau-Chi said "the research would be worth a pandemic".\
The other way the pandemic could have happened is thru design, meaning a few scientists contrived that the human population explosion is destroying the earth and we need to cull the humans to save the planet. I hope its not that option, because another major war is the next on the agenda of population control.

He really can't seem to get anything right.

35f07cd43f2798f981884c9196304a5cf1a1d043e7fef69a4670d73fd2ab79cd.jpg

The US funded Gain of Function research using US taxpayer money Fauci approved.

China's military used this research to weaponize bat coronavirus and make it more infectious for humans by ramping up the spike protein.

We destroyed America's economy and American's fundamental liberties as a result.

In some places, you cannot enter most commercial establishments without showing your papers.

And now Biden is using the government to coerce private businesses into mandating their employees get vaccinated or get fired.

Meanwhile, Moderna stock is up a factor of 30. I bet Fauci owns a lot of it.

Our own tax dollars were used by our own government to do this to us. It's past time, people.

He really can't seem to get anything right.
The US funded Gain of Function research using US taxpayer money Fauci approved.
China's military used this research to weaponize bat coronavirus and make it more infectious for humans by ramping up the spike protein.
We destroyed America's economy and American's fundamental liberties as a result.
In some places, you cannot enter most commercial establishments without showing your papers.
And now Biden is using the government to coerce private businesses into mandating their employees get vaccinated or get fired.

Meanwhile, Moderna stock is up a factor of 30. I bet Fauci owns a lot of it.

Our own tax dollars were used by our own government to do this to us. It's past time, people.
Exactly right. But who do you think is managing the collapse of the US?
One theory is that the Chinese game "go" suggests that China plays like an anaconda, no wars, just slow strangulation and a big swallow. Other than the Chinese I;m not sure who else could have that much power and influence????

Fauci is a showboat who liked seeing his face on television

I will say this: He sure knows a heck of a lot more about Covid and other infectious diseases than the rest of us ever could. So I couldn’t blame people for listening to him. But let’s not pretend he didn’t love being a media hero.

Follow the science.
Fire Fauci.
You know what they do to false prophets?
Stone them.

But a review of COVID-19 statistics in the counties and states that hosted some of the biggest games, along with conversations with local health officials, reveals that there's been little to no linkage between college football and COVID-19 so far this season.
The biggest crowd in week one of college football was found in Ann Arbor, Michigan. More than 109,000 fans gathered in the "Big House" to watch the Michigan Wolverines defeat the Western Michigan Broncos. When the game was played on Sept. 4, the seven-day average of new COVID-19 cases in Washtenaw county, where Ann Arbor is located, was 81.

More than two weeks later, on Sept. 20, the average is 80. Washtenaw County Health Department Public Information Officer Susan Ringler-Cerniglia told the Daily Caller the department had received one report of a non-student COVID-19 case connected to the football game out of the tens of thousands of non-student attendees.

In Texas, despite the University of Texas and Texas A&M both hosting games on Sept. 4 that drew nearly 190,000 fans between them, the statewide seven-day average of new cases is currently lower than it was on gameday, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Cases in Travis County, home of the Longhorns, are down since Austin hosted more than 91,000 fans, and in A&M's Brazos County, the growth rate of new cases in unchanged.

Always twisting his words, he said they " could " be superspreader events; which is what the data would indicate. There is no reason to lie about a virus, unless you are a demented person like trump.

During the shut-down under Obama, he sent out a memo to all of his agencies to make the shut-fiwn as painful on Amwricans as possible...he closed open-air monuments - even tried to shut down a privately owned historic Birginia restaurant...

Fauci was using fear to try to deter people from going to sporting events. Biden has used Un-Constitutional mandates to destroy over 50% of minority-owned small businesses and to hurt the economy.

Now he Is back to using EXTORTION - punishing people if their SPOUSE is not vaccinated.

When this corrupt, treasonous bastard dies I will open my 14yo bottle of scotch and have a drink to celebrate.

Forum List

Back