Fauci Claimed That College Football Games Would be "Superspreader" Events. In Fact, There Are No Outbreaks Traced to College Football Games.

You know you are talking to the lead doctor here at USMB Hospital and Old Aged Home doncha?
medical experts at work told me today, when I relayed a story of the poor employee at Marathon who complained to me that he was promised if he took the jabz that he would not have to wear a mask, and was wearing a mask at work and complaining about sinus issues........

"Would you rather die or wear a mask and have sinus issues?"

Morons.

You have a greater chance of dying in a car accident than dying or the Kung Fu Flu.

medical experts at work told me today, when I relayed a story of the poor employee at Marathon who complained to me that he was promised if he took the jabz that he would not have to wear a mask, and was wearing a mask at work and complaining about sinus issues........

"Would you rather die or wear a mask and have sinus issues?"

Morons.

You have a greater chance of dying in a car accident than dying or the Kung Fu Flu.
I live in a Free Covid State where we used brains and common sense to make it as stress free as possible which was motly annoyances instead of stopping fucking life

Do you live in a Slave Covid State?

A. You were talking college football games in general, now you have shifted a goal post. However, that’s oK. UM has a vaccination rate of 95% among students.

B. Though though unvaccinated people are much likely to get Covid, unvaccinated people can still get a mild breakthrough case and spread it. Makes sense to do so when rates are high.

C. No. That is where you don’t understand science much as you pretend to.
E3AD1964-741A-4BBB-8BB1-C8084025CFEB.jpeg
3F0FCC55-7A71-4918-AA98-10C68017EFB7.jpeg

Oh yeah, another character assassination.

What number of these posts have been posted? And posted by the usual jerks?
Tell you what....

I worked through the pandemic, while YOU hid in your basement and complained about the people that were working not delivering shit to your chickenshit ass....

And I'm still ok....

But I've noticed how you get on here insisting that everyone else get the shot to protect YOU....

Would you care to make a wager???

You can trust the worthless shot, and I'll trust the cure....

The one that survives wins!!!!

What Fauci actually said:

"“I don’t think it’s smart,” Fauci said of college football stadiums. “Outdoors is always better than indoors, but even when you have such a congregate setting of people close together – first, you should be vaccinated. And when you do have congregate settings, particularly indoors, you should be wearing a mask.”"
Of course...when the comes to Fauci they will manufacture anything to demonize him.

But the Science™ MUST be followed!

And the Science says:

"Vote Democrat, or be visited by the Angel of Death!" :eek:
On Your Marx, Get Set, Go!

Real Americans believe in common sense, not Commie Science. Lab rodents in smocks are weakling wallflowers who fantasize about being superheroes saving the world by becoming its dictator.

Whenever global warming fails to destroy the world by the specified date, the environmental prophets of doom just go quiet about their predictions for a short time -- 2-3 years, tops -- and then re-announce the new Doomsday Schedule ten years into the future.

They're never called on it, because the media that "covers' them is a propaganda organization with the same goals.

And likewise Fauci is never asked about his many, many false prophecies.
Allowing These Vicious Snakes Any Say on Our Laws Is a Sign of Civilization's Death Wish

The Warmalarmies aren't just a clique of kooks; they are mass murderers. Viruses can only survive in what they call "Clean Air." Ronald Reagan mentioned the antiseptic properties of hydrocarbons when he was Governor of California and asked to comment on its oil slicks. His reply was treated as ignorance by the eco-dictators.

They refuse to discuss whether the lack of pandemics the last hundred years, until the Lethal Lockdown, could have been caused when auto emissions reached 1920 levels and why epidemics have been confined to jungles and the countryside and die out when they reach the "polluted" cities.

Going completely solar will bring on plague after plague, which was the situation throughout history until the invention of the internal combustion engine.

But a review of COVID-19 statistics in the counties and states that hosted some of the biggest games, along with conversations with local health officials, reveals that there's been little to no linkage between college football and COVID-19 so far this season.
The biggest crowd in week one of college football was found in Ann Arbor, Michigan. More than 109,000 fans gathered in the "Big House" to watch the Michigan Wolverines defeat the Western Michigan Broncos. When the game was played on Sept. 4, the seven-day average of new COVID-19 cases in Washtenaw county, where Ann Arbor is located, was 81.

More than two weeks later, on Sept. 20, the average is 80.
They only went back two weeks.

Washtenaw County has bee seeing a rising spike since July. They have surged from 0.4 per 100K to 21.6 per 100K

washtenaw-county-2.jpg

Oh yeah, another character assassination.

What number of these posts have been posted? And posted by the usual jerks?
It seems threads on this theme/genre have never been shut down as too many. What is the criteria by moderation to do so?

I saw outbreaks...

...of yet more Democrat derangement and hysteria!

So there!!
This post, and the number which have been posted immediately after it are all Idiot-Grams (see my signature line for the definition of and Idiot-gram).

Tell you what....

I worked through the pandemic, while YOU hid in your basement and complained about the people that were working not delivering shit to your chickenshit ass....

And I'm still ok....

But I've noticed how you get on here insisting that everyone else get the shot to protect YOU....

Would you care to make a wager???

You can trust the worthless shot, and I'll trust the cure....

The one that survives wins!!!!

Your posts suggest you are not ok. First of all I don't have a basement, I have a garage. I never complained about working men and women during the on going pandemic or at anytime before. I protected myself by wearing a mask, keeping a safe distance and washing my hands; not out of any paranoia, out of commons sense something you seem to lack. I also put on a safety belt when driving or a passenger in a motor vehicle.

I have had two shots of the Pfizer vaccination as well as a flu shot every year; tetanus every 10 years; and over a half century ago vaccinations for Polio, measles, and other childhood diseases; soon I hope to have the booster shot for Pfizer.

Of course...when the comes to Fauci they will manufacture anything to demonize him.
Tell me you don't think that Fau-Chi started the Covid pandemic by hiring the Wuhan Lab to do "gain-of-function" research on bat viruses to make them more deadly to humans?
We don't need to demonize Fau-Chi, he is responsible for killing millions of innocent people.

Tell me you don't think that Fau-Chi started the Covid pandemic by hiring the Wuhan Lab to do "gain-of-function" research on bat viruses to make them more deadly to humans?
We don't need to demonize Fau-Chi, he is responsible for killing millions of innocent people.
Sure. He didn’t. That’s a bunch of conspiracy addled B.S.

Sure. He didn’t. That’s a bunch of conspiracy addled B.S.
No, that’s the TRUTH. Something you are unfamiliar with since you’re a pathological liar. Too bad for you his own emails convict him. Keep swilling the toilet water your Dim masters give you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back