Fauci Claim Debunked AGAIN .... (He must have nightmares at night about Rand Paul)

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
President Joe Biden is claiming, on his official Twitter page, that the Delta variant of Wuhan coronavirus is "deadlier" than other variants seen during the pandemic. Dr. Anthony Fauci, who Biden administration officials continue to defend, is claiming the Delta variant "spreads more efficiently" and that unvaccinated individuals are most at risk for serious illness or death.

"I'm here to talk to you today about the Delta variant that causes COVID-19, The comparison is it is transmitted much more efficiently, which means the chances of getting infected upon exposure is greater than the dominant variant that we have now in the United States."
- Dr Fauci

Republican Senator Rand Paul, who has been debunking claims from Fauci for more than a year, is pushing back:

Don’t let the fearmongers win. New public England study of delta variant shows 44 deaths out of 53,822 (.08%) in unvaccinated group. Hmmm.
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) June 29, 2021

If Fauci, Biden, and Democrats actually DID 'Follow The Science', Fauci wouldn't continue to get beaten down publicly by Paul, and the Democrats would not continue to flip-flop and support fear-mongering meaningless mandates...like going back to mandating wearing masks after the CDC has already declared the cloth masks being used by ost Americans not only do NOTHING to prevent the wearer from a microscopic virus but also is medically problematic / harmful for the wearer.

pronoun corrections

"I'm here to talk to you today about MY Delta variant that causes MY deadly COVID-19 virus, The comparison is it is transmitted much more efficiently, which means the chances of getting infected upon exposure is greater than MY dominant variant that we have now in the United States."
- Dr Fauci

Don’t let the fearmongers win. New public England study of delta variant shows 44 deaths out of 53,822 (.08%) in unvaccinated group. Hmmm.

It is a warning. It is still to early to tell what the long term effects will be . Is Ryan claiming no more deaths from the variant?

I would rather have caution and be wrong as time goes by

instead of being in denial and be wrong as time goes by

Didn't work out last year when there were on a few cases and deaths.

It is better to be cautious than in hoping for the best. People are going to die and if it is a small number then do something to keep it a small number rather than have a Politian play politics by telling the people what they want to hear.

Ryan has no background or knowledge of the issue to make statements. It is just a political move. HE is playing politics in the hope it will put him in the public eye for his presidential bid. He is hoping repubs will forget about Trump.

Xiden, Harris and the Dems are using their propagandist, to spread more fear right before the midterms...typical.

Fearmongering is all they have, clearly they can't run on policies

President Joe Biden is claiming, on his official Twitter page, that the Delta variant of Wuhan coronavirus is "deadlier" than other variants seen during the pandemic. Dr. Anthony Fauci, who Biden administration officials continue to defend, is claiming the Delta variant "spreads more efficiently" and that unvaccinated individuals are most at risk for serious illness or death.

"I'm here to talk to you today about the Delta variant that causes COVID-19, The comparison is it is transmitted much more efficiently, which means the chances of getting infected upon exposure is greater than the dominant variant that we have now in the United States."
- Dr Fauci

Republican Senator Rand Paul, who has been debunking claims from Fauci for more than a year, is pushing back:

If Fauci, Biden, and Democrats actually DID 'Follow The Science', Fauci wouldn't continue to get beaten down publicly by Paul, and the Democrats would not continue to flip-flop and support fear-mongering meaningless mandates...like going back to mandating wearing masks after the CDC has already declared the cloth masks being used by ost Americans not only do NOTHING to prevent the wearer from a microscopic virus but also is medically problematic / harmful for the wearer.

There are Nazis and Islamic Jihadists that have killed less Americans than Fauxi

- Dr Fauci

I count three times Rand Paul has gone up against Dr Fauci in the last year and three times Fauci has carved Paul's ass up and served it to him on a platter. You would think this giant douche would have learned his lesson and just shut his mouth. There's no way this hack is a doctor. I wouldn't let Paul operate on a doll.

It is a warning. It is still to early to tell what the long term effects will be . Is Ryan claiming no more deaths from the variant?

I would rather have caution and be wrong as time goes by

instead of being in denial and be wrong as time goes by

Didn't work out last year when there were on a few cases and deaths.

It is better to be cautious than in hoping for the best. People are going to die and if it is a small number then do something to keep it a small number rather than have a Politian play politics by telling the people what they want to hear.

Ryan has no background or knowledge of the issue to make statements. It is just a political move. HE is playing politics in the hope it will put him in the public eye for his presidential bid. He is hoping repubs will forget about Trump.
Ryan has no background or knowledge of the issue to make statements.

And yet he has been correct in his every claim about Fraudci being a lying sack of shit. He has nailed the hack numerous times and Fraudci has lied under oath every time Paul has done so.

- Dr Fauci

I count three times Rand Paul has gone up against Dr Fauci in the last year and three times Fauci has carved Paul's ass up and served it to him on a platter. You would think this giant douche would have learned his lesson and just shut his mouth. There's no way this hack is a doctor. I wouldn't let Paul operate on a doll.
Gotta link to your delusions?

- Dr Fauci

Gotta link to your delusions?
Too many to list. I think, on a certain level, Paul likes getting his ass beat. I bet he egged on his neighbor on purpose. :)

And

And in the way back machine..

Forum List

Back