Fauci Blasts Rand Paul on US funded Bat Virus Claims.

If you don't believe Fauci then you're sort of stuck with having to believe Rand Paul's goofy story.
I'm good with that too! It has the potential of killing the China laboratory conspiracy theory!
As long as Fauci lies with what you want to believe, then you're good with that lie. understood

Fauci was caught in a lie that he told in front of Congress, and even telling Paul that he was the liar.
Well the truth came out, Paul didn't lie and Fauci did lie. Now circle your wagons around Fauci.

Here’s what Fauci told Sen. Paul in May 2021:

“The NIH has not ever, and does not now fund gain-of-function in the Wuhan Institute. We have not funded gain-of-function on this…I will repeat again, the NIH and the NIAID categorically has not funded gain-of-function research.”

Dr. Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University, who was critical of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s gain-of-function testimony in front of the Senate back in May where Fauci claimed, during an exchange with Sen. Rand Paul that “the NIH [National Institutes of Health] has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology [WIV],” writes that Wednesday’s letter “corrects untruthful assertions” from Fauci and former NIH director Dr. Francis Collins.

Ebright tweeted Wednesday that the letter sent by Lawrence A. Tabak of the NIH to Republican Rep. James Comer shows that “untruthful assertions by NIH Director Collins and NIAID Director Fauci that NIH had not funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan.”

Donald H Got anything to say, or are you just ignoring?

Last edited:
People who still support / defend Fauci considering his record are idiots...IMHO.
The reason why you should defend Rand Paul's bat theory.
Or should it come to be known as Rand's batshit crazy theory?

The issue is not specifically "bat virus". It's altering viruses, period.

Fauci might be a fraud and a tool of the democrat agenda but he is well aware that the media is on his side and he has a gift for the political zinger when the cameras are on. Otherwise he is an empty suit.

Donald H What is disgraceful is how the media is portraying this as a spat between Rand Paul and the fraud Tony Fauci. The funding of 'Gain of Function' research WAS FUNDED by and NIH and WAS SIGNED OFF by Tony Fauci, the fraud and huckster. That has been proven in released NIH documents, anyone denying that is being willfully ignorant.
Yes, raise the 'disgraceful argument!
There's much more to say before we get back to the topic of what Rand Paul is claiming. Let's put Rand's idea on the back burner until things can settle down a bit.

Yes, raise the 'disgraceful argument!
There's much more to say before we get back to the topic of what Rand Paul is claiming. Let's put Rand's idea on the back burner until things can settle down a bit.
In a court of law, when a witness has been caught in a lie, everything he says cannot be believed.
Unless you willfully just blow off the lie.

The reason why you should defend Rand Paul's bat theory.
Or should it come to be known as Rand's batshit crazy theory?
Snowflakes continue to focus on and attack Paul because because he systematically and factually dissected Fauci and his lies.

This SOB actually had the testicular fortitude - yet lacked the honesty, integrity, and brains - to testify argue under oath that he had never been given / seen any argument suggesting the virus came from a lab - despite a leading virologist giving him that exact evidence - by declaring he deemed the e-mail providing him with this evidence as 'too long to read'.

That's the equivalent to claiming 'the dog ate my homework'.

He did fund gain of function.
The NIH just declared he funded gain of function.

He is a liar. He committed perjury. Its over. The evidence he knew the virsu was from the Wuhan lab is in his own e-mail.

Fauci has been a serial liar, flip-flopper, Gain-of-Function-funder, Perjurer, and 1st-class idiot...but the Puppy Killer has snowflakes wrapped around his finger.

In a court of law, when a witness has been caught in a lie, everything he says cannot be believed.
They are usually either found in Contempt of Court and / or charged with Perjury.

Actually that is a lie. The judge gives an instruction that the jury can accept or reject the witnesses other statements. But concluding that everything he say can't be believed is up to the discretion of the jury.

That's the equivalent to claiming 'the dog ate my homework'.
This is more about the dog eating Rand Paul's homework and all his talking point notes on the issue too.
I knew Rand would do something great some day!
And now look at the lack of appreciation he gets!

Not that I even mentioned a judge, but what I said was factual

Let me replay

The jury has discretion as to the witnesses other statements. Your idea that a witness that lies means everything he says can't be believed runs into a logic paradox.

The witness was asked, "please state your name". You would have them throw that out too.

Rand Paul is trying to get Fauci to stop lying. It's a waste of time, lying is the entire logical basis of the Democrats party and leftists in general. Even you know yourself no one wants that unless you lie to them. So you just keep lying and lying and lying.

Leftist strategy.

Name something you want to happen.

Name something you want to do.

Claim what you will do will accomplish what you want to happen even though it clearly won't.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Repeat ...
The line "Follow the science" has set science back 100 years.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

This appears to be a different story from those threads already posted. Maybe a discussion will lead to some facts on what Rand Paul is trying to pull off this time??
Fraudci is getting desperate as the truth emerges.

The link provided tells us what Rand Paul is trying to pull off. And of course the interesting thing about it this time is that it runs counter to the 'China laboratory' origin of the Covid virus.

Don't forget, I'm only the messenger.
I said 'pull off' because Rand Paul has turned renegade against the Trumper narrative!
Not even a nice try.In a court of law,you'd be asked to sit down.
For not providing what you said.A possible version of Contempt.
WHAT was Rand Paul trying to Pull Off.?
In yer own words.This is a Message Board not some session on the
couch with yer psychiatrist or maybe the Gypsy Fortune Teller at the closed
down mall.

At this point Fauci should just slither away whíle he has the chance
No ... no no.That's the worst thing to do.To stop talking about.
Just as the best thing Little Lord Fauci could do was his constant drumbeat
of fear and intimidation of a Virus he helped create.
Now that the heat's on his Dr.Smiley face he needs to get taken to
task.In fact,maybe using his tactic of just spreading falsehoods.About Him.
It's not like he doesn't deserve it.

Forum List

Back