Fauci Blasts Rand Paul on US funded Bat Virus Claims.

Irrelevant. You spend all day advocating the Democrat party on US message boards. You are a Democrat

And yes YOU SPAND ALL DAY ON MESSAGE BOARDS ADVOCATING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.

OMG. Canadian leftists are as retarded as American leftists

That is because leftism is a mental disorder.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No, you are a fascist. So are those pulling xidens strings. No amount of evidence will ever change your minds because you are political.

Not scientific.
And I'm finished with you too before we even get started!

Fauci, the modern day mengele. Frankestein virus, mercilessly killing dogs and other animals etc. He will pay.

That little shit is sounding more and more like a damned sociopath.

Right even the proof Rand Paul was using stated it could not be linked to COVID... This was the guys backing Paul's side...

What we know is Rand Paul is definitely lying and Fauci is right about that....

I'm not a Democrat, I'm a Canadian. I really don't see any important difference between your two major parties; they're both corrupted and hijacked by the establishment American way of 'greedy' capitalism.

Biden will inevitably fail to bring any real change but Americans will be the losers because of the lack of spending that's needed to keep up to China.

If Trump gets another chance if's going to be interesting to see if he attempts to do the same as what Biden is attempting. He will be facing a 'catch 22' in that it will obvous to all what is needed to keep America afloat, as opposed to alienating the very wealthy.

That's my take on the situation. I welcome your opinion if you can keep it polite and to the point. I don't tolerate spamming, excess profanity, or rudeness.

But of course we can also discuss Rand's mentioning of the bat virus causing Covid.
That's like saying Ontario is no different than Montreal.
I think many Canadians { turned American } Comics would beg to differ.
From Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara to Martin Short and Dan Aykroid and
even Great William Shatner from Montreal.
Shatner starred in a somewhat risque and controversial movie in the mid-60;s
titled - The Intruder - { 1962 } a low budget effort by master Director
Roger Corman.The movie is not low budget when it comes to storyline.
I've rented the movie a few times years ago and have never seen offered on
AMC or TCM.
-

Right even the proof Rand Paul was using stated it could not be linked to COVID... This was the guys backing Paul's side...

What we know is Rand Paul is definitely lying and Fauci is right about that....
I have a near humourous feeling whenever some schmuck uses talk
like { "What we know is"}. Sounds more inane than re-reading - Animal Farm -.

Forum List

Back