Fatima means shining one & one of beauty (perfection)

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Hmmm the same warning and definition
of Lucifer.
Both Paul and Constantine had a shining one come to them in- luciferous light visions or visitations in the name Jesus.

Lucifer
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this *as to a lamp shining in a dark place*, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19

“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28

· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

The Fatima is a Luciferous Vision or visitation, a trick of the mind especially a dissociative one.

tmp_7564-I-am-not-saying-1457381113.jpg
Ancient Alien Theorist would say these phosphorus light beings were......
:bowdown::bowdown::dev2:

Last edited:
There are many animals or insects that use luceferous light...Maybe it was a swarm of fireflies and the children got confussed after all beelzebob is lord of the flies and if he can get pigs to run amuck he certainly can get flies to fly in formation esp if he went morning star on them in a luceferous way.......

OR PAUL AND CONSTANTINE should of been more careful what kind of mushrooms they picked to eat.

'Because the word originated in Arabic and is also used-shared in the Spanish language.

Did it bring tourism and make the village lots of money, no that's never happened before...
NEVER WORKED FOR Joseph Smith, right?

HaShev, you will believe what you want to believe, and you will disbelieve what you want to disbelieve.

Which puts you in the same boat as everyone else.

You calling what I know a belief is problematic, because then your belief would be based on rejection of your own standards and rationalizing.
In other words if I use your standard of evaluating and you reject it then you are rejecting your own way of concluding beliefs. When your belief is based on zero source reafirming your belief and mine is all based on Bible and religious and historical referamce and you reject it then you are rejecting the Bible, history, and everything you don't have but need to prove your belief.
Therefore your grouping me with your failed affirmation and poor cpnclusuons is outright dishonest and confused.
Another way to settle this is you bring forth that belief and the priests who teach it and take me on, let's see what your priests of Baal can do when he's a no show.

Forum List

Back