Father who attacked the Pervert Gymnast Molester, Nassar, will NOT be charged.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
:banana:
:dance:

Father lunges at Larry Nassar, says he deserves 'hottest pits in hell'

Father who tried to attack Larry Nassar won't face charges

Sometimes they get it right and show well-measured prosecutorial restrain. This may be a good example of the proper use of their discretion.

But, the cynical side of me believes that they know no grand jury would ever indicted this father, so they decided not to waste their time.
:lol:

Either way, fuck that Nassar pervert. I hope he becomes the daily bitch of a pure-beef, 240 pound, hard 6'6" pipe-hitting murderer with a 19-inch pork sword.

I hope Preparation H and Tuck's Medicated Pads are not nearly enough to quench the fire emanating from his raw, torn, burning orifice. I'm hoping a surgery ever 3-4 weeks will be the norm. Taxpayer money well spent.

:beer:

You know, I think that Nasser is going to end up going the suicide route within a year.
But, during that time before he offs himself.....may he get as many STDs as 2 and 40 horses (10 points to me for the Shakespeare reference)

I don't think that is going to happen either. Ever been to jail? I had to go to County once because of marijuana possession and did 30 days. There is a certain pecking order in jail. Murders and robbers are at the top, and then the various criminals in order all the way down to the bottom of the barrel. The slang term for them is "short eyes", meaning a person who is a pedophile and preys on children. Now, while most criminals have questionable morals at best, ALL of them consider harming a child to be the lowest of the low.

He's gonna end up staying in protective custody, because all the other convicts will be looking to score a piece of his hide.

And, because he has had such a long fall from grace. Going from being an Olympic physician who was highly regarded with a good life to being a convicted pedophile with zero chance for parole, well.............that has got to be pretty hard to take mentally.

I think he's gonna snap and off himself within the year.

You know, I think that Nasser is going to end up going the suicide route within a year.
But, during that time before he offs himself.....may he get as many STDs as 2 and 40 horses (10 points to me for the Shakespeare reference)

I don't think that is going to happen either. Ever been to jail? I had to go to County once because of marijuana possession and did 30 days. There is a certain pecking order in jail. Murders and robbers are at the top, and then the various criminals in order all the way down to the bottom of the barrel. The slang term for them is "short eyes", meaning a person who is a pedophile and preys on children. Now, while most criminals have questionable morals at best, ALL of them consider harming a child to be the lowest of the low.

He's gonna end up staying in protective custody, because all the other convicts will be looking to score a piece of his hide.

And, because he has had such a long fall from grace. Going from being an Olympic physician who was highly regarded with a good life to being a convicted pedophile with zero chance for parole, well.............that has got to be pretty hard to take mentally.

I reluctantly agree.

Man, why you gotta come in here and throw shade on our joy?

I reluctantly agree.

Man, why you gotta come in here and throw shade on our joy?

Actually, I find a great deal of joy knowing that this man will never be allowed to harm young women ever again. I also take joy in knowing that he will never be close to anyone ever again, because he will either (a) be in protective custody and kept far away from others, or (b) they stick him in gen pop and he's offed in a few months.

Either way, he's not ever gonna be able to harm another young girl. That is enough for me. I don't need to wish worse on him, because I already know how bad it's gonna be for him. Saw it in jail.

Nassar sure opened up a can of worms at MSU, US Gymnastics and the Olympic Committee. Lawsuits will be flying

Progressives are advocates of child molesters… Fact

Weird...LefTards haven’t joined in here to badmouth the disgusting pedophile....Whats the over/under on whether or not the filthy fucks will bust their asses trying to add the “P” to their forever growing acronym here real soon?

Weird...LefTards haven’t joined in here to badmouth the disgusting pedophile....Whats the over/under on whether or not the filthy fucks will bust their asses trying to add the “P” to their forever growing acronym here real soon?
I mean, normally, I would just let this type of news go. Normally, I would feel bad for all involved because so many were effected and now this dude's life is ruined. There's also the possibility that a person convicted of this stuff was falsely accused by some bratty teen who lied.

But, this motherfucker ADMITTED it. Plead GUILTY. And at least 200 victims came forward.

So, the hell with this rat-fuck son of a bitch. I hope his forcible jail lover literally tears him a new butt hole.

No violence should ever be accepted in a court of law...no matter the victim. This is part and parcel of the problem in this country. The selective enforcement of law. Disgusting that this 'judge' saw an attempt to commit a felony in her courtroom and did nothing about it! You annoyed by this statement? Good! teee hee hee..just pickin.

Forum List

Back