Father of Raped Daughter not Allowed to Speak at Loudoun County School Board

jehanne1431 wrote: “If you possess reading comprehension skills, and you vote for a House, Senate or Presidential democrat, you are a sadist or just do not care about the well being of anyone in this country." 21OCT13-POST#25

NFBW wrote: What about black Christians who vote for a Democrat - how do you label them? 21OCT27-POST#421

The transgender rapist is.

Have you verified the transgender aspect of this sexual predator crime?

“Surprised people aren’t talking about the verdict in this Loudoun County case, and how the testimony undercuts the right wing’s narrative about what went down,” Salon writer Amanda Marcotte wrote after the verdict came out.

“Turns out it was a dating violence story, not a trans bathroom story, as portrayed.”

Newsflash… the perp was arrested.

Another newsflash… there was a similar incident in the SAME school district. A 15 year old sexually assaulted a girl in an empty classroom.

Didn’t involve a bathroom so I guess it’s not of interest to the RWNJs huh?
Yeah, it is not giving a political advantage to the candidate...trumpkin

Have you verified the transgender aspect of this sexual predator crime?

“Surprised people aren’t talking about the verdict in this Loudoun County case, and how the testimony undercuts the right wing’s narrative about what went down,” Salon writer Amanda Marcotte wrote after the verdict came out.

“Turns out it was a dating violence story, not a trans bathroom story, as portrayed.”
Of course the incident is being used for political gain....the repub party has operatives traveling around the country disrupting school board meeting with their lame right wing lies.

Why is Cancun Cruz so upset? Maybe he needs another vacation out of Texass?

There's a whole lot more to this story

There were previous CONSENSUAL sexual interactions between these two (also in that bathroom). There were sexually explicit texts as well.

Daddy caught her messing around and freaked out

Oh look, what a surprise. Lesh is continuing to try and defend the rapist.

Believe all women has abruptly come to sex once means sex whenever I want. Fits right in next to the claims that a husband cannot rape his wife.

A father who alleges his daughter was raped in a school bathroom by a trans student (who subsequently was transferred out of school by officials, where he raped another girl in trans accessible bathrooms) was prevented from speaking to school board officials at a public meeting.

Is this the sort of "terrorist" parent Biden wants to set the FBI on? The victim becomes the criminal in Biden's
dysfunctional America. This is where we are in Joe Biden Land. Sad, perverse, offensive.
This whole story has been totally discredited. He did not dress like a girl it was the first time they had done it in this bathroom but the first time she had refused, and he didn't rape anybody. Sorry about your luck. But that's propaganda for you. Won the election probably...

This whole story has been totally discredited. He did not dress like a girl it was the first time they had done it in this bathroom but the first time she had refused, and he didn't rape anybody. Sorry about your luck. But that's propaganda for you. Won the election probably...
And the reason you're so certain is because you were in the next stall.

I knew that story sounded fake. And of course they pick on the one example they could find. Thank you.

francoHFW This is the latest report I've seen on the Skirt Boy Rapist. It appears he was found guilty last month. So where is your evidence that the story has been "fully discredited"?

francoHFW This is the latest report I've seen on the Skirt Boy Rapist. It appears he was found guilty last month. So where is your evidence that the story has been "fully discredited"?

Was was the first time she refused and he assaulted her. Which means nothing like what you people go on about. I have no idea what this is but I will wait for respected media to comment which they Don't seem to want to do.

Was was the first time she refused and he assaulted her. Which means nothing like what you people go on about. I have no idea what this is but I will wait for respected media to comment which they Don't seem to want to do.
You obviously have not been paying attention as this phrase is rapidly becoming an oxymoron.

You obviously have not been paying attention as this phrase is rapidly becoming an oxymoron.
Another GOP base voter who is totally baffled by BS, just like Rupert Murdoch internet crazies Trump Putin and the Chinese just love ... Meanwhile the real world cannot believe you are so ignorant and brainwashed with this tripe.... Won the election though so I guess lies are good. Poor america..

Another GOP base voter who is totally baffled by BS, just like Rupert Murdoch internet crazies Trump Putin and the Chinese just love ... Meanwhile the real world cannot believe you are so ignorant and brainwashed with this tripe.... Won the election though so I guess lies are good. Poor america..
Blah

Forum List

Back