Father of Raped Daughter not Allowed to Speak at Loudoun County School Board

Those trans kids are someones children who are loved by their oarents [sic].

So is every robber, murderer, rapist, faggot, tranny, child molester, and every other kind of subhuman degenerate.

So what?

You people lost your minds alright.

Says someone who is so deeply fucked-up in the head that he doesn't even know the difference between boys and girls.

News Flash for the Homophobic/Transphobic OP. Our Children are the Transgenders.

A “transgender child” is like a “vegetarian cat”. You know that it isn't the subject of such a description that is making that call, and that the one making it is not acting in the subject's best interests.

In the case of a “transgender child”, or a child associated with any other sick sexual perversion is prima facie proof that that child is being sexually abused.

Uh oh, low IQ voter alert! Anyone who chooses to use the phrase “you people” must be a forever Hillary fan!! lol I should’ve known with your personal remarks you reveal your hidden insecurities, minus that part about hidden. Good grief!

Sorry to the OP for not staying on topic but wanted to respond to this leftist. He claims to be otherwise but he supports AOC fully lol

You're new around here. If you continue to pay attention to “this leftist”, things will become obvious about him that are much, much, much worse than what you already notice. Some things about him are against the rules on this forum to say, but everyone knows, even if we don't come out and say it.

I have known many transgendered. All were mentally ill to one degree or another.
You and I have had very different experiences with transgenders individuals. I only know three, when is the doctor, one is a beautician that works in beauty shop and the other is retired I don't know what she did. They are all normal as you or I. I know them through the church.

The perv was allowed in the bathroom where he could attack because of the gay community and its absolute stupidity and craziness....regardless of which sex he prefers to rape.
It's an individual case, an exceptional case. That's why we cannot judge a whole group of people by one individual's actions. If the school rule was not in place it could be sure the aggressions towards transgenders would the multiplied at least 10 times.

According to another story this had nothing to do with a transgendered child it had to do with a sexual assault of a girl in a restroom and the his transfer and sexual attack on another girl not in any restroom. The incident is about why a super allowed the transfer of the attacker and his release from juvi detention.

No, its about a boy, a profound sexual deviant of a boy, protected and encouraged by other profound sexual deviants, all democrats, to pretend he was a girl, when what he really is, is a violent sexual psychopath, who raped two girls because he had access granted by democrats! There is no such thing as a transexual, a boy born a girl, or vice versa, and you, and every other democratic fascist openly encouraging, and enabling such, are fucking evil sub-human vermin!

Not surprising in least bit that a population of such evil fucking creatures joyously murdering and butchering tens of millions of babies, would also gleefully indoctrinate children en masse, into the most sexually perverse of deviant behaviors, with many of you actually engaging in sexual congress with those children, most especially homosexuals, where the practice of "pederasty" is endemic to the lifesyle...

There's no sex in violence. The tabloid site that is being used is the only news sources using the transgendered angle...The reason it is a tabloid rag. Normally with minors being involved details would not be released to the public until after a conviction or trial.
You want to attack the messenger instead of the message. Trannie attacked a girl---that he wouldn't have been able to get in EXCEPT for the woke morons insisting that He be allowed in the girls restroom.

It's an individual case, an exceptional case. That's why we cannot judge a whole group of people by one individual's actions. If the school rule was not in place it could be sure the aggressions towards transgenders would the multiplied at least 10 times.
It is not an exceptional case. Before wokeness took over the lib media started to bury everything that wasn't against its agenda--stories of other trannines/men in dresses attacking women/girls in bathrooms were quit common. Tired of this pretense that isn't the case.

You and I have had very different experiences with transgenders individuals. I only know three, when is the doctor, one is a beautician that works in beauty shop and the other is retired I don't know what she did. They are all normal as you or I. I know them through the church.
One was a nurse and probably the healthiest. She was so naturally beautiful no one would ever have believed she was ever a guy. She just liked men that beat her.

One was an exmarine. A Viet Nam veteran with a box full of medals. He was paying some kind of penance for killing women. He could never be a woman. He didn't like men. He did realize he made a mistake with the trans surgery. Right before he killed himself.

One was a client. He wanted at least visitation with his children. He was a big, burly, motorcycle mechanic. He was tattooed up the wazoo with skulls, motorcycle riding skeletons and 1 percent. He normally needed a shave and slathered makeup over his stubble. He wore dresses even to work on the bikes. And long dangle earrings. I fought pretty hard, but he insisted on going to court like he went to work. He was never allowed to see his children. They were even excluded from the courtroom.

Those are my top three creepiest. They all had some underlying mental derangement. Those that didn't make the top three also had some barely buried disorder. Just like those who think if their hands were cut off they would feel normal. Your church friends are no different. You just don't see it.

It is not an exceptional case. Before wokeness took over the lib media started to bury everything that wasn't against its agenda--stories of other trannines/men in dresses attacking women/girls in bathrooms were quit common. Tired of this pretense that isn't the case.
Not as common as men attacking trannies in men's bathrooms; hurting or even killing them.

One was a nurse and probably the healthiest. She was so naturally beautiful no one would ever have believed she was ever a guy. She just liked men that beat her.

One was an exmarine. A Viet Nam veteran with a box full of medals. He was paying some kind of penance for killing women. He could never be a woman. He didn't like men. He did realize he made a mistake with the trans surgery. Right before he killed himself.

One was a client. He wanted at least visitation with his children. He was a big, burly, motorcycle mechanic. He was tattooed up the wazoo with skulls, motorcycle riding skeletons and 1 percent. He normally needed a shave and slathered makeup over his stubble. He wore dresses even to work on the bikes. And long dangle earrings. I fought pretty hard, but he insisted on going to court like he went to work. He was never allowed to see his children. They were even excluded from the courtroom.

Those are my top three creepiest. They all had some underlying mental derangement. Those that didn't make the top three also had some barely buried disorder. Just like those who think if their hands were cut off they would feel normal. Your church friends are no different. You just don't see it.
Many people believe in Hell, I think it's right here on earth.

The following study conducted in 67 prisons in Wales and England in 2017 is worth a look.

“This is the report we published in October 2017. Since that time the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) have confirmed by Freedom of Information requests that 60 of the 125 transgender prisoners known to be in prison in England and Wales are convicted sex offenders.”

“Biologists and medical professionals need to stand up for the empirical reality of biological sex. When authoritative scientific institutions ignore or deny empirical fact in the name of social accommodation, it is an egregious betrayal to the scientific community they represent. It undermines public trust in science, and it is dangerously harmful to those most vulnerable.”

So, offender wasn't a transgender person. But people on this side are using it to attack transgender people. I knew something wasn't right about this. I didn't bother reading the story I figured it was propaganda transgenders are gentle people they don't attack they are the ones being attacked all the time.
Nobody is attacking transgender people. We are 1) attacking the pro-transgender policy that allows boys to gain entry to the girls’ room and rape innocent girls, and 2) fail to report it to the police because leftists are eager to hide the damage of this leftist policy. IOW, we are criticizing a leftist policy that enables rape, and the reaction when it occurs.

The issue is the POLICY and the COVER-UP. Leftists are so insistent on continuing this insane policy that enabled a rape that they tried to cover it up.

This is typical leftism. They put certain minorities (such as blacks, transgenders, illegal aliens) into protected groups and will defend or overlook or excuse away their crimes while condemning and villifying decent Americans (such as parents who object to the leftism or in fact anyone who didn’t vote for Biden).

I understand what you’re saying iceberg, but I think the point of the matter is this bathroom rule allowed the rape to occur. Without the senseless “solution” occurring, the rape would not have happened, at least not on school grounds most likely.
and to a point, i understand what you are saying.

but - to me the rape is a far greater crime that if they're willing to commit, a law or rule saying "don't dress like a girl and go into the ladies room" isn't going to stop them. this mindset to me sounds like if we ban guns, criminals will turn them in.

end of the day, i don't care WHY someone did it, i care they did. WHY's have become justification anymore for illegal actions now being ok cause of feelz and that needs to stop. the way to stop crimes is to prosecute and punish those that commit 'em.

throw this person in max security prison and let him play hard to get at the prison dances, this will stop.

arguing over how they were able to isn't going to stop them from doing it. if they're willing to rape someone, they're damn sure willing to ignore rules that could "stop" them.

the point of the matter to me is a young girl got raped and that isn't what people are talking about. that obviously bothers me as that takes focus from the problem and people now play in perceptions.

Forum List

Back