Father Mulcahy sermon from MASH

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Just watched this episode. The character portrayed by Patrick Swayze just found out he had cancer. He was the "second man."

Quite a good sermon. Pretty powerful.

Man that was a 'preachy' show ... to this day, I can't stand Alan Alda.

Yeah it was a typical commie America bad message through the ORIGINAL MOVIE and then the series.

Alan Alda with his Groucho Marx delivery and constant beat down of the American Generals and Colonels.

Yes the hollywood drumbeat of America getting in the way of the spread of glorious communism.

I agree. And I was just a kid when I watched it with my mom. I hated him even then. Didn’t understand the politics at the time but knew he was an annoying ass.

yes--that's a good one ....although IMO Swayze is a ''line sayer'', not an actor

Just watched this episode. The character portrayed by Patrick Swayze just found out he had cancer. He was the "second man."

Quite a good sermon. Pretty powerful.

God shares in all of our experiences. The good, the bad and the ugly.

Yeah it was a typical commie America bad message through the ORIGINAL MOVIE and then the series.

Alan Alda with his Groucho Marx delivery and constant beat down of the American Generals and Colonels.

Yes the hollywood drumbeat of America getting in the way of the spread of glorious communism.
Maybe they were pissed that they couldn't beat people in flip flops who ate with two sticks?

Forum List

Back