• about 1-3 times/month

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • less than once a month

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

bill5

Jul 26, 2011
How often do you eat fast food?

For the sake of the poll, let's consider "fast food" to include burger joints, pizza joints (tho they aren't so fast) and pretty much anything similar ie relatively cheap and decidedly unhealthy (so we'll let sub joints slide).

About 7-10 times a month.
And it is grilled chicken, so it is not unhealthy.

3 half chickens cost 8,49 Euro.

013uz.jpg

I can't tell you the last time I had any. Even including pizza (I always get veggie so not very unhealthy) it's been maybe once all year.

About 7-10 times a month.
And it is grilled chicken, so it is not unhealthy.

3 half chickens cost 8,49 Euro.
? Did you not "vote" then?

I eat out a lot. But not at fast food places, some of the places we dine are Mom & Pop diners. Does that count??
I get a pizza about once a week. Maybe go thru and get burgers about once a week.
I rarely cook, cause there is no one to cook for...just myself and the GD, and then sometimes she is away, so it's just me.
So I often just don't eat...or maybe grab a pack of crackers or make a quick sandwich.

I rarely cook, cause there is no one to cook for...just myself and the GD, and then sometimes she is away,
? GD?

Great Dame?
Gay Divorcee?
Guest Date?
Gross Daughter?

?? English please. :cool:

when i eat with mom, its burger king.....and today is a gonna be a burger king day.....
but that is why i eat at burger joints that much a month

104 views but only 12 replies and 13 votes. ? If you're interested enough to click on the topic, why not vote? Weird.

Big Boy is also considered fast food, I believe that unless there is an actual chef and not a line cook determines what is and is not fast food.

probably 1-3 x/wk. Today I used a coupon at McD's. Buy one Big Mac or 1/4 lber get one free. I asked if I could mix and match they said sure so I got one of each for the price of one. Brought them home, cut 'em each in half so wife and I had a bit of both.
I told her "this is what old people do. They cut their fast food burgers in half and share them".

probably 1-3 x/wk. Today I used a coupon at McD's. Buy one Big Mac or 1/4 lber get one free. I asked if I could mix and match they said sure so I got one of each for the price of one. Brought them home, cut 'em each in half so wife and I had a bit of both.
I told her "this is what old people do. They cut their fast food burgers in half and share them".

That is so romantic.:D

Big Boy is also considered fast food, I believe that unless there is an actual chef and not a line cook determines what is and is not fast food.
Don't know what the "textbook" definition is, but I think a good qualifier is that the place has a drive-through. :) Mostly stuff that's fast, cheap, and decidedly unhealthy. Big Boy isn't exactly gourmet dining, but I wouldn't call it "fast food."

Old people with small stomachs. But it's not very American. To be that, you'd have to eat 2 or 3 burgers all by yourself!

I rarely cook, cause there is no one to cook for...just myself and the GD, and then sometimes she is away,
? GD?

Great Dame?
Gay Divorcee?
Guest Date?
Gross Daughter?

?? English please. :cool:

It was English dude.
It is so much easier and faster to say GD because I assumed most people here knew what I meant. But evidently not....it stands for Granddaughter.
I have custody of my 12 year old granddaughter, have been raising her since she was 6.
It's just her and I, and she's not home some nights even, so I rarely do much in the cooking department.
Better??

Forum List

Back