Fast and Furious originated with Eric Holder

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Fast and Furious originated with Eric Holder​

Written By: Bob
Fast and Furious originated with Eric Holder « Bob Owens
Oct• 30•12

No wonder he’s committing perjury: Attorney General Eric Holder created Operation Fast and Furious.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but it never lasts:

“Although [the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives] ATF did not officially open the Fast and Furious investigation until the fall of 2009, the groundwork for the strategy that would guide the operation began shortly after new leadership took control of the Department of Justice nine months earlier,” the report reads. “On February 25, 2009, just one month after Attorney General Eric Holder took office, he gave a speech noting the danger of the Mexican drug cartels, focusing on the Sinaloa cartel in particular.”

He knows his days are short...
:redface:
Attorney General Holder to stay into second term 'about a year,' source says
November 19, 2012 - Attorney General Eric Holder will honor President Obama’s request to stay into the second term and but will remain on the job only “for about a year,” Fox News confirmed Monday.
A senior administration official told Fox News that Obama does not want a mass exodus at the start of his second term, especially with his national security team going through major changes. And Secretary of State Hillary Clinton already has said she will leave soon.

The Wall Street Journal reported earlier that Holder has accepted the president's request to stay temporarily. The names of potential replacements are already starting to emerge. Among those mentioned is Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, the official told Fox News.

Other names being mention on Capitol Hill are Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota and Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, a former state attorney general. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano’s name also has been mentioned, a source told Fox News.

Read more: Attorney General Holder to stay into second term 'about a year,' source says | Fox News

The ATF head said NEITHER the Bush AG NOR Holder were ever told about the gun walking, dupes...

I think the e-mails would show a different set of facts, how convenient they are withheld under Exec Privilege...

You know the ATF boys involved ALL got promotions, right?

Because they 'played ball' with Holder & Obama....

This has been pretty quiet for awhile now.....I wonder if they think we all just forgot about it!
I haven't, many haven't, but yet what is being done about it?

Why are these assholes getting away with this?
This is the dirtiest, most lying pieces of crap administration I've ever seen.

The ATF head said NEITHER the Bush AG NOR Holder were ever told about the gun walking, dupes...

The gun program under Bush was totally different from the Holder Plan.

The Mexican gov"t knew of Bush's plan and the guns were tracked. NEITHER of these holds true for the Holder plan.

Holder just plain FUCKED UP!

Go back to sleep...and stop making excuses for the ineptness of the Obama administration.

He knows his days are short...
:redface:
Attorney General Holder to stay into second term 'about a year,' source says
November 19, 2012 - Attorney General Eric Holder will honor President Obama’s request to stay into the second term and but will remain on the job only “for about a year,” Fox News confirmed Monday.
A senior administration official told Fox News that Obama does not want a mass exodus at the start of his second term, especially with his national security team going through major changes. And Secretary of State Hillary Clinton already has said she will leave soon.

The Wall Street Journal reported earlier that Holder has accepted the president's request to stay temporarily. The names of potential replacements are already starting to emerge. Among those mentioned is Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, the official told Fox News.

Other names being mention on Capitol Hill are Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota and Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, a former state attorney general. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano’s name also has been mentioned, a source told Fox News.

Read more: Attorney General Holder to stay into second term 'about a year,' source says | Fox News

Give me a break--Eric Holder and Barack Obama are PROTECTED by the main stream media in this country--they have been all along--especially with all of the scandals. Fast and Furious being one of them.

The Bush justice department shut down it's wide receiver program in 2007--and while Holder was prosecuting the gun runners from that time--they came up with their own Fast and Furious--with full unadulterated knowledge that the wide receiver program had failed.
ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Media%20Protecting%20Obama.jpg

Rightyloons!! You lost. Any chance of finding the truth WHATEVER that may be is gone...forever...get over it.

Rightyloons!! You lost. Any chance of finding the truth WHATEVER that may be is gone...forever...get over it.

Ignorant fucking scumbag! That EP claim will get overturned by the Court, there is precedent for it.

When that happens we'll finally know what the Administration has known all along, that Fast & Furious TOTALLY belongs to Obama and Holder, and that it was implemented to INCREASE gun violence on the border as a ruse to institute more onerous gun regulations.

You fucking Leftards have caused me to coin a new word, Obamapologist!

Just because you are a rightyloon doesn't mean I am anywhere left of you. So save the labels for when it's accurate.

One always has to remember Holder is the clean up guy. Think Waco.

Then there's this:
Documents obtained by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit show then Clinton Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder authorized members of the FBI to provide explosives to Oklahoma City bombing criminals Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols immediately before the April, 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building.

Holder had authorized the FBI to provide the explosives to McVeigh and Nichols in conjunction with a Clinton Administration undercover operation named PATCON, an acronym for “Patriot Conspiracy.” As Jesse Trentadue describes it, “PATCON was designed to infiltrate and incite… militia and evangelical Christians to violence so that the Department of Justice could crush them.” (1) PATCON: See Freedom of Information Act documents (click on the video to the left it displays them very easily to read and understand.

Read more:
Holder was responsible for 168 deaths in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing

Seems, Holder has a knack of screwing the pooch with many of the so-called undercover operations conducted by the FBI and BATF. See more on Ruby Ridge and WACO. Holder was involved there too. It's called incompetence.

Is the username Wehrwolfen a clumsy attempt to pay homage to the post WWII Nazi terrorist group?

I think I'm beginning to get the picture now.

Is the username Wehrwolfen a clumsy attempt to pay homage to the post WWII Nazi terrorist group?

I think I'm beginning to get the picture now.

You can make any and all the allegations you can think of and you'll be wrong. Whatever picture you're getting is scrambled like your brains. How about redirecting your remarks toward the discussion and not personal likes or dislikes.

"Fast and Furious originated with Eric Holder"

And that is why there will be no one held responsible.

Just how many deaths is Holder responsible for? Ruby Ridge, WACO, Oklahoma, and Fast and Furious. The bodies just keep piling up and Holder keeps scrweing up.

Forum List

Back