Fareed and the Communist News Network defending China, of course.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The little plagiarist, Fareed Zakharia promised to "pull back the curtain" on China and the COVID-19 virus, but predictably spends his time covering for China, the WHO and blaming Trump. Shocking yes I know. CNN has well earned the title Communist News Network and Zakharia's latest coverup proves it.

What scum they are!

1590466928057.png

The little plagiarist, Fareed Zakharia promised to "pull back the curtain" on China and the COVID-19 virus, but predictably spends his time covering for China, the WHO and blaming Trump. Shocking yes I know. CNN has well earned the title Communist News Network and Zakharia's latest coverup proves it.

Gee, NO surprise there. Fareed is ONE mighty annoying little anti-American f*cker, isn't he? He's like a nervous little dog, yipping and yapping, that deserves a nice little kick in the ass! And I'm NOT advocating animal cruelty here. Fareed is the ONE that deserves a kick in the ass, NOT a nervous little dog...........

fuck cnn

they are the worst of the worst..... Americans should beware of Crap News Network....it is lying to them!
And what's absolutely incredible to me, skye, is that there are MANY liberal lunatics that post on these threads that TRULY believe CNN always presents the truth in their programming. THIS totally boggles my mind!

fuck cnn

they are the worst of the worst..... Americans should beware of Crap News Network....it is lying to them!
And what's absolutely incredible to me, skye, is that there are MANY liberal lunatics that post on these threads that TRULY believe CNN always presents the truth in their programming. THIS totally boggles my mind!

Yes...........They are sick people...the Left

Very sick in their minds!

Last edited:
Quit just making shit up and people "defending" China will pretty much disappear.

Quit just making shit up and people "defending" China will pretty much disappear.
Many MSM presstitutes have sold out to China. In order to get into the Chinese market, they have to conform to Chinese censorship standards, which they do.

Bloomberg even admitted it with his media company. Plus he killed any bad press stories about China, and fired journalists that didn’t comply:

Forum List

Back