Far-right pundits baselessly claim Hurricane Ian was created by the 'deep state' to target Gov. Ron DeSantis and other red states:

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
  • Far-right pundits suggested that the "deep state" is targeting Gov. Ron DeSantis and other red states.
  • DeAnna Lorraine and Lauren Witzke said a shadowy government group is using "weather manipulation technology."
  • The duo said the "deep state" is targeting Florida for lifting vaccine mandates.
Two far-right pundits are spewing baseless a conspiracy theory about "weather manipulation" — claiming that Hurricane Ian was created by the so-called Deep State to target Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and other GOP-led states as "punishment."

The comments were made by DeAnna Lorraine and Lauren Witzke, both former GOP congressional candidates, according to The Independent and RightWing Watch, a group that monitors right-wing activity.

"We understand that the 'deep state,' they have weather manipulation technology," Lorraine said on her Telegram show, per a clip posted by the group on Friday, referring to the hurricane that struck the Sunshine State.

-------------------------------------------------------
conspiracy nuts, that all I'm going to say. What whacko they are.

LOL, filed under things you just could not make up. If not on tape I would have a hard time believing this one but there it is.

• Far-right pundits suggested that the "deep state" is targeting Gov. Ron DeSantis and other red states.
  • DeAnna Lorraine and Lauren Witzke said a shadowy government group is using "weather manipulation technology."
  • The duo said the "deep state" is targeting Florida for lifting vaccine mandates.
Two far-right pundits are spewing baseless a conspiracy theory about "weather manipulation" — claiming that Hurricane Ian was created by the so-called Deep State to target Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and other GOP-led states as "punishment."

The comments were made by DeAnna Lorraine and Lauren Witzke, both former GOP congressional candidates, according to The Independent and RightWing Watch, a group that monitors right-wing activity.

"We understand that the 'deep state,' they have weather manipulation technology," Lorraine said on her Telegram show, per a clip posted by the group on Friday, referring to the hurricane that struck the Sunshine State.

Yeah that's pretty crazy

LOL, filed under things you just could not make up. If not on tape I would have a hard time believing this one but there it is.
This portion of the party, a pretty large portion, is just conditioned to create, believe and spread the scariest conspiracy theories they can conjure.

MTG -- an elected representative of "the people" -- just said that those Democrats want Republicans dead, and that "they have already started the killings".

And of course, everyone nods along. This is getting worse by the day. The manipulated rage is only getting hotter.

This portion of the party, a pretty large portion, is just conditioned to create, believe and spread the most ridiculous conspiracy theories.

MTG -- an elected representative of "the people" -- just said that those Democrats want you Republicans dead, and that "they have already started the killings".

And of course, everyone nods along. This is getting worse by the day. The manipulated rage is only getting hotter.

But this was fine, from the president, during prime time

1664706679712.png

/----/ Far Left pundits blamed GW Bush for Katrina hitting New Orleans.

And for the thousandth time:

Start a thread on any topic. ANY TOPIC. Tag me, and I'll tell you where I disagree with the Dems.

Now, run, boy. <flick>

Except you don't.

What % of your posts are spittle laden hatefests about Trump, his "cult" and his people, would you say? I guess upwards of 90%

The right will never get angry for being treated like gullible ignoramuses. Apparently insulting their intelligence is impossible.

Well.

We don't take our boys to get their wankers chopped off because they like playing with dolls sometimes.

So, there's that.

Well.

We don't take our boys to get their wankers chopped off because they like playing with dolls sometimes.

So, there's that.
Your frequent moral panics are yet another example of you believing anything that supports your hatred.

The right will never get angry for being treated like gullible ignoramuses. Apparently insulting their intelligence is impossible.
The walls of their insulated ideology are pretty thick now. Inside that ecosystem, they're heroic, persecuted victims.

I don't know what changes that. There are too many professional rewards for those who are maintaining that environment.

The walls of their insulated ideology are pretty thick now. Inside that ecosystem, they're heroic, persecuted victims.

I don't know what changes that. There are too many professional rewards for those who are maintaining that environment.
In the land of the blind the man with one eye is king.

Your frequent moral panics are yet another example of you believing anything that supports your hatred.

Moral panics, you say?

You mean like "my mask protects you, your mask protects me"?

You mean like forcing people to get vaccines even when we knew they were not sterilizing?

You mean keeping kids out of school long, long after we knew they weren't at particular risk?

Or panicking because my boy likes to play with dolls sometimes so he must be trans, cut his penis off? Conservatives don't panic about that. We know children go in and out of many phases. A girl or boy "feeling" one way or the other often passes. This is science. It is YOU with the moral panic to give them hormones and surgeries to cut parts off. Not us.

Forum List

Back