Far-Right German Party Official Caught Talking About 'Gassing' Immigrants

Ya...they fired him...but I can’t believe no one was aware his general views.

There has been a rise in far right populist authoritarian movements around the world, and they’ve been busy cleaning themselves up and presenting themselves as mainstream. Goodbye tattoos skinheads, hello Brooks Brothers suits and and ties,

They're super sensitive over in Germany.. I was constantly embarrassed about folks asking if I was Jewish and then dramatically apologizing to me..

I take the WHOLE quote as inconsiderate dark satire.. Not advocating bringing in more immigrants to "shoot them or gas them".. It was a poor attempt to say the issue was GREAT for his party...

I'm certain worst "honesty" happens in bars around DC nightly...

Yes they are, and it led to a deep cultural shift in Germany. What I think is happening...just a guess...is that the memories of WW2 are receding as those who lived it are dying out. I think you are seeing in SOME of the younger generation rejecting some of that. But really it's not just Germany - we are seeing this, in conjunction with a loss of democratic freedoms in Eastern European countries as well.

It's NOT primarily hate.. It's preservation of culture/politics. It's the right of every nation to take that into account.. Especially for REFUGEES who are NOT totally sold on living in Germany.. Just GOING there to survive..

It's a problem that SHOULD have been solved with adequate worldwide funding and help for setting up refugees in North Africa and around Syria.. If ya ASK most of those people on the rafts and boats where THEY want to live -- I'll wager MOST of them would say their "home country"..

So it's NOT immigration in the classic sense. And there ARE dangers that they will react badly to the radical change of culture, language, politics.. Or thru the stupidity of EU leaders they will ISOLATE them rather than assimilate them on purpose.. Which is LARGELY a bad thing that HAS happened.. Not handled well at all by the EU..

I did want to say something on this....

It's NOT primarily hate.. It's preservation of culture/politics.

I think the line between the two is very very fuzzy. A lot of hate and resulting violence, is generated under the rationale of "preserving culture/politics" - when exactly does it cross the line?

It crosses the line because OUR GOVT refuses to do it's primary job of Borders/Naturalization/Immigration.. THUS --- kids in cages.. THUS 80% of "asylum requests" refused but ONLY AFTER 2 or 3 year WAITS on court dates.. Or IGNORING the border all together. As in EVERY Dem candidate in the primary did when they raised their hands to DECRIMINALIZE crossing the border illegal..

As I've ALWAYS SAID -- If I THOUGHT my govt was competent and doing its job on immigration -- I WOULD BE in favor of MORE GENEROUS immigration than BOTH sad sucking and dying political parties are offering..

But that's not even a possibility in the current shouting shit show we got now..

But more than 1/2 of America hasn't figured out that our Fed Govt cant even do their PRIMARY DUTIES -- like ELECTIONS and IMMIGRATION and yet -- they vote and support more POWER -- more muscular Federal power every funcking chance they get..

THAT -- is what pisses off the rest of America that WANTS MANAGED and INTELLIGENT policy on most everything.. Makes them angry enough to HATE and condone violence..

If ya DONT FIX the systemic Swamp Rot -- That hate and violence is gonna manifest in the streets and our communities..

There has been a rise in far right populist authoritarian movements around the world, and they’ve been busy cleaning themselves up and presenting themselves as mainstream. Goodbye tattoos skinheads, hello Brooks Brothers suits and and ties,

I usually don't even care to comment on euroweenie politics because that's their business. The only reason I am commenting on this thread is because the OP wants to pretend that the "far right" in Germany is even remotely comparable to anti-leftists in the US. Authoritarians are exclusively left wing.

Period.

If you have to FORCE "freedom" on your population you're NOT a "right winger". You're not a "right winger" if you want to establish a central planned economy rather than a free market system. You're not a "right winger" if you want to execute a shit ton of people merely because they disagree.

A "right winger" pushed against a wall will give the authoritarian leftists' the opportunity to turn around of their own free will.

Nationalism is not "political". It's a people unified under a set of core values and culture. Even people of different cultures and values can exist under a single nation. They may even speak different dialogues. In the end they protect their borders and their way of life from people who seek to undermine it.

Leftists promote authoritarianism. They promote a global collectivist state. All nations are to be destroyed. Individualism is a right only to the ruling oligarchy and is not to even be discussed by the drones.

It crosses the line because OUR GOVT refuses to do it's primary job of Borders/Naturalization/Immigration.. THUS --- kids in cages.. THUS 80% of "asylum requests" refused but ONLY AFTER 2 or 3 year WAITS on court dates.. Or IGNORING the border all together. As in EVERY Dem candidate in the primary did when they raised their hands to DECRIMINALIZE crossing the border illegal..

As I've ALWAYS SAID -- If I THOUGHT my govt was competent and doing its job on immigration -- I WOULD BE in favor of MORE GENEROUS immigration than BOTH sad sucking and dying political parties are offering..

But that's not even a possibility in the current shouting shit show we got now..

But more than 1/2 of America hasn't figured out that our Fed Govt cant even do their PRIMARY DUTIES -- like ELECTIONS and IMMIGRATION and yet -- they vote and support more POWER -- more muscular Federal power every funcking chance they get..

THAT -- is what pisses off the rest of America that WANTS MANAGED and INTELLIGENT policy on most everything.. Makes them angry enough to HATE and condone violence..

If ya DONT FIX the systemic Swamp Rot -- That hate and violence is gonna manifest in the streets and our communities..

They're super sensitive over in Germany.. I was constantly embarrassed about folks asking if I was Jewish and then dramatically apologizing to me..

I take the WHOLE quote as inconsiderate dark satire.. Not advocating bringing in more immigrants to "shoot them or gas them".. It was a poor attempt to say the issue was GREAT for his party...

I'm certain worst "honesty" happens in bars around DC nightly...

Yes they are, and it led to a deep cultural shift in Germany. What I think is happening...just a guess...is that the memories of WW2 are receding as those who lived it are dying out. I think you are seeing in SOME of the younger generation rejecting some of that. But really it's not just Germany - we are seeing this, in conjunction with a loss of democratic freedoms in Eastern European countries as well.

It's NOT primarily hate.. It's preservation of culture/politics. It's the right of every nation to take that into account.. Especially for REFUGEES who are NOT totally sold on living in Germany.. Just GOING there to survive..

It's a problem that SHOULD have been solved with adequate worldwide funding and help for setting up refugees in North Africa and around Syria.. If ya ASK most of those people on the rafts and boats where THEY want to live -- I'll wager MOST of them would say their "home country"..

So it's NOT immigration in the classic sense. And there ARE dangers that they will react badly to the radical change of culture, language, politics.. Or thru the stupidity of EU leaders they will ISOLATE them rather than assimilate them on purpose.. Which is LARGELY a bad thing that HAS happened.. Not handled well at all by the EU..

I did want to say something on this....

It's NOT primarily hate.. It's preservation of culture/politics.

I think the line between the two is very very fuzzy. A lot of hate and resulting violence, is generated under the rationale of "preserving culture/politics" - when exactly does it cross the line?

BTW -- The hate and resentment is the SAME here as in EU.. The immigrants themselves are just convenient targets for hate, resentment and violent speech. (Dont' think ACTUAL violence rises to level of being "systemic" in either case)

The ACTUAL hate and resentment is for the ABJECT FAILURE of their govts to DO THEIR DAMN JOB and refine and innovate on immigration.. Or to ACKNOWLEDGE the diff between refugees and immigrants..

Thus the AfP in Germany and various smaller political factions in America attempting to FORCE their govts to design and execute wiser immigration policies.

Even a LARGE "L" Libertarian who is dogmatic about "open borders" will tell you that it's INSANE to HAVE "open borders" -- if you're flashing a HUGE NEON SIGN at the world telling folks that if you come here -- we'll provide free education, free food, free phones, FREE medical services.

That's just IDIOTIC and unworkable and will NOT get you the SUCCESSFUL immigration policy where the country is NOT overtaken and overwhelmed..

The punchline about who the "REAL HEROES" are is worth the lecture.. I'm kinda doubting the "$2/pay" numbers -- but he's got that all totally correct.

A similar landmark lecture is how countries themselves work their way out of poverty. And the key is (wait for it) education and birth control.. Those BILLIONS STAY poor because of subsistence farming or subsistence ANYTHING. And that takes LARGE FAMILIES to pull it off.

Prof Rosling has this DAZZLING multi-media lecture on TED that I've watched about 3 times now explaining HOW you "reduce poverty in the world" and what FACTORS you have to address..

Don't know if this will link.. But if you go to TED talks and look up Hans Rosling, you'll find it. Not TED "light" or the semi-academic shit they started incorporating -- but the "premium league" TED talks..

The best stats you've ever seen

[

BTW -- The hate and resentment is the SAME here as in EU.. The immigrants themselves are just convenient targets for hate, resentment and violent speech. (Dont' think ACTUAL violence rises to level of being "systemic" in either case)

The ACTUAL hate and resentment is for the ABJECT FAILURE of their govts to DO THEIR DAMN JOB and refine and innovate on immigration.. Or to ACKNOWLEDGE the diff between refugees and immigrants..

Thus the AfP in Germany and various smaller political factions in America attempting to FORCE their govts to design and execute wiser immigration policies.

Even a LARGE "L" Libertarian who is dogmatic about "open borders" will tell you that it's INSANE to HAVE "open borders" -- if you're flashing a HUGE NEON SIGN at the world telling folks that if you come here -- we'll provide free education, free food, free phones, FREE medical services.

That's just IDIOTIC and unworkable and will NOT get you the SUCCESSFUL immigration policy where the country is NOT overtaken and overwhelmed..

I don’t agree there...unless I am misunderstanding you, with the statement that it is about the government not doing it’s job. I think that is irrelevant to the issue of hate. Anti-immigration extremists think the government is not doing it’s job if there is ANY immigration.

Now governments CAN do better, that I agree with...countries like Canada do an excellent job with immigration and refugee resettlement programs.

People have hated immigrants long before this current mess, and for many of the same “reasons”...
they won’t assimilate
they wont learn our language
they have the wrong religion (Jewish, Catholic, Muslim)
they bring crime
they don’t understand our culture
they bring disease
they will ruin our country

So while the ethnic groups have changed ... the sentiments towards each new influx have not.

That is why I think immigrants are often an obvious and easy scapegoat for whatever the social or economic ills are at the time.

In Tulsa doctors are already suing the city over its mask ordnance, one doctor saying a man got dizzy on a ladder from low oxygen and fell, seriously injured.
Seriously a man — or *gasp* even possibly a woman — can't climb a ladder with a dust mask for personal comfort to use a paint sprayer or sander or install fiberglass insulation? These people live in houses built by workers.
Also Dr. Brett Enneking, child psychologist at Riley Children’s Health, says masks can stunt children's emotional and intellectual development, as the mouth and lower face are intrinsic to nuanced human communication
October 1? Yup. Halloween is coming up, and the kids are filing FELONY charges because there's a scary man on the block.
How have all these dentists and doctors managed to avoid these horrible symptoms?
Don't they wear masks more than anyone?
I have no idea. You can't fix teeth very well with a 28oz claw hammer, a 3/8" drill, and a 7-1/4" Skilsaw.

The punchline about who the "REAL HEROES" are is worth the lecture.. I'm kinda doubting the "$2/pay" numbers -- but he's got that all totally correct.

A similar landmark lecture is how countries themselves work their way out of poverty. And the key is (wait for it) education and birth control.. Those BILLIONS STAY poor because of subsistence farming or subsistence ANYTHING. And that takes LARGE FAMILIES to pull it off.

Prof Rosling has this DAZZLING multi-media lecture on TED that I've watched about 3 times now explaining HOW you "reduce poverty in the world" and what FACTORS you have to address..

Don't know if this will link.. But if you go to TED talks and look up Hans Rosling, you'll find it. Not TED "light" or the semi-academic shit they started incorporating -- but the "premium league" TED talks..

The best stats you've ever seen

It’s kind of a Catch 22 ... because birth rates usually go down as prosperity and education increase. That’s been shown with immigrants (a common but inaccurate claim is that the high birth rates of certain immigrant groups will mean they will take over the culture in X number of years, but in reality, after the first generation, birth rates tend to match that of the rest of the country). When you have, for example, a social safetynet, you no longer need a lot of children to support you in your old age. And as you pointed out, when you aren’t subsistence farming, you do not need a large family. Instead, invest heavily in fewer children...because the cost is higher (college degrees) but return greater.

I don’t agree there...unless I am misunderstanding you, with the statement that it is about the government not doing it’s job. I think that is irrelevant to the issue of hate. Anti-immigration extremists think the government is not doing it’s job if there is ANY immigration.

But it IS the piss poor performance of their govts that CREATE THE FRICTION.. So bad in America that folks like me that WANT generous immigration policy RESENT the irresponsible "punting" of Congress and the Pres ON EVERY aspect of immigration.. Doesn't help when one party's radical wing wants to abolish Immigration Control Enforcement, ADVERTISE free stuff AND open the borders..

The HATE is FOMENTED and FERMENTED by govt inaction and irresponsibility and incompetence.. Which is the case for MANY ticking time bombs in our govt right now.. Too much power -- too little action and problem solving... SO -- the SYMBOLS you attack -- beside the govt - are the migrants themselves.. Because they are the RESULT of the inaction..

It’s kind of a Catch 22 ... because birth rates usually go down as prosperity and education increase.

More like positive feedback from a systems analysis view.. ONCE you make policy or opportunity to have smaller families (like in Hans's lecture -- hope you watched that -- he's a top shelf lecturer) the prosperity/education ACCELERATE that decline from 7 or 8 kids to 3 or 4.. But it also transforms govt in the 3rd world.. Because NOW the set of problems is not just keeping folks from starving or dying or fighting rebels..

That’s been shown with immigrants (a common but inaccurate claim is that the high birth rates of certain immigrant groups will mean they will take over the culture in X number of years, but in reality, after the first generation, birth rates tend to match that of the rest of the country). When you have, for example, a social safetynet, you no longer need a lot of children to support you in your old age. And as you pointed out, when you aren’t subsistence farming, you do not need a large family. Instead, invest heavily in fewer children...because the cost is higher (college degrees) but return greater.

Yeah., That's the same faulty thinking I mentioned before about viewing these no skill semi skill immigrants as a PERMANENT thing.. It's dynamic -- just like in that statistical animation that Hans Rosling came up with from available world statistics. He really would have gotten a Nobel Prize if he wasn't Swedish already.. LOL.... Or at least their top academic award..

It’s kind of a Catch 22 ... because birth rates usually go down as prosperity and education increase.

More like positive feedback from a systems analysis view.. ONCE you make policy or opportunity to have smaller families (like in Hans's lecture -- hope you watched that -- he's a top shelf lecturer) the prosperity/education ACCELERATE that decline from 7 or 8 kids to 3 or 4.. But it also transforms govt in the 3rd world.. Because NOW the set of problems is not just keeping folks from starving or dying or fighting rebels..

That’s been shown with immigrants (a common but inaccurate claim is that the high birth rates of certain immigrant groups will mean they will take over the culture in X number of years, but in reality, after the first generation, birth rates tend to match that of the rest of the country). When you have, for example, a social safetynet, you no longer need a lot of children to support you in your old age. And as you pointed out, when you aren’t subsistence farming, you do not need a large family. Instead, invest heavily in fewer children...because the cost is higher (college degrees) but return greater.

Yeah., That's the same faulty thinking I mentioned before about viewing these no skill semi skill immigrants as a PERMANENT thing.. It's dynamic -- just like in that statistical animation that Hans Rosling came up with from available world statistics. He really would have gotten a Nobel Prize if he wasn't Swedish already.. LOL.... Or at least their top academic award..
Haven’t listened to him yet, but took note (way to late in the evening to listen to something serious), does sound interesting though!

well thankfully the far right in america is nothing like the far right in Europe,,,

their far right is closer to our democrats,,,
lol... No one has vomited more hateful rhetoric than you Lunatic Trumpists.
We the "Trumpists", the populists call us whatever you want we do not want them , if you like them so much welcome them at your home.

Well, that is certainly an old sentiment...but it has usually led to really bad things.
Sure, it has usaually led really bad things coming from the migrants.

Forum List

Back