Far-Right German Party Official Caught Talking About 'Gassing' Immigrants

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Ya...they fired him...but I can’t believe no one was aware his general views.

There has been a rise in far right populist authoritarian movements around the world, and they’ve been busy cleaning themselves up and presenting themselves as mainstream. Goodbye tattoos skinheads, hello Brooks Brothers suits and and ties,

There has been a rise in far right populist authoritarian movements around the world, and they’ve been busy cleaning themselves up and presenting themselves as mainstream. Goodbye tattoos skinheads, hello Brooks Brothers suits and and ties,

well thankfully the far right in america is nothing like the far right in Europe,,,

their far right is closer to our democrats,,,

When are right wing nuts going to learn, there is no saying radical crap in private in the modern 21 century?

well thankfully the far right in america is nothing like the far right in Europe,,,

lol... No one has vomited more hateful rhetoric than you Lunatic Trumpists.
well if you ignore BLM and antifa you might be right,,,

and I'm only a trumpster now because of you,,,

you are his best campaign asset,,,

Gee ... imagine The Germans acting like that!

thumbnail.jpg

What's wrong with gassing filthy savages who don't work and won't aasimilate?

lol, what a liar, you leftist scum are responsible for non stop violence and are still doing it. Burning, looting, rioting and murdering.

They're super sensitive over in Germany.. I was constantly embarrassed about folks asking if I was Jewish and then dramatically apologizing to me..

I take the WHOLE quote as inconsiderate dark satire.. Not advocating bringing in more immigrants to "shoot them or gas them".. It was a poor attempt to say the issue was GREAT for his party...

I'm certain worst "honesty" happens in bars around DC nightly...

When are right wing nuts going to learn, there is no saying radical crap in private in the modern 21 century?
When are you leftist vermin going to learn what privacy means?

They're super sensitive over in Germany.. I was constantly embarrassed about folks asking if I was Jewish and then dramatically apologizing to me..

Interesting...my mom told me they are sensitive about being poor.

I would guess that comes from the weimar years.

When are you leftist vermin going to learn what privacy means?
I am a centrist. We don't make dumb as mistakes like that. Just wondering when right wing folk will get a clue. I am in Tennessee. You cannot set of a recording device to record voice of people somewhere else. But if you are present, you can record all day long without telling anybody and this includes on the phone. That is how the law in this conservative red state works. What right should you have? The only secret you have is the one you never told anybody else, period. Right wingers should get that as a tattoo, maybe with stick figures or cartoon characters, so they will remember it.

We the "Trumpists", the populists call us whatever you want we do not want them , if you like them so much welcome them at your home.

‘“People vote for the AfD precisely because and not despite the fact that it is racist,” she said, adding that the party’s supporters were often deeply distrustful of the media. “This current scandal could very well simply look like a media ‘hit job’ to them.”’ ibid

Doesn’t that sound familiar…

No, American conservatives don’t advocate for gassing or shooting immigrants – but far too many on the American right share the same fear, bigotry, racism, and hate as their fellow rightists in Germany concerning immigrants and immigration.

Good Lord. This is the biggest opposition party in Germany. Not shocked to see the lunatic fringe on here are ok with it.

It was despicable to talk about gassing immigrants.

That party should just say in a respectful manner that it opposes immigration from certain cultures and that it will do what it can to stop immigration and that it will assist immigrants currently living in Germany to leave, perhaps by offering monetary incentives.

I have read that Israel has offered money to certain immigrants to leave and to return to their own countries, but the majority have declined the offer.

Forum List

Back