Far left progressive caucus could be Trumpsters best friends.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
When the nation is starting to be sick and tired of the absurdity of Trumpism, the far left Democratic caucus could be sending them a life line.
The far left progressive caucus are going to take down the Democratic infrastructure and spending bill. That will prevent the Democrats from doing anything before the mid-term elections. That helps Trumpsters and all Republicans.
There are idiots on the far left and there are idiots on the far right. They both govern like spoiled brats, it is either we get everything we want or the nation gets nothing.

The extreme's on the left and right are bringing our country down.

They both govern like spoiled brats, it is either we get everything we want or the nation gets nothing.
What about the 5+ $T they've spent in less than a year? How much more do you think can be ginned up out of nothing and still not cause economic collapse?

What about the 5+ $T they've spent in less than a year? How much more do you think can be ginned up out of nothing and still not cause economic collapse?
You are saying they.
You should be saying we.
Far right whackos like you are just like the far left whackos. The debt has sky rocketed under both.

Sounds good to me. Thats the way it is SUPPOSED to be.
Harley is an example of the absolute stupidity of the extremes.
As the US does nothing our competitive nations like China, Russia and India are investing in infrastructure, AI, science and service based economy etc. That means the US and their citizens lose in the world economy and our domestic economy suffers.

Harley, thanks for making my case, YOU IDIOT.

Harley is an example of the absolute stupidity of the extremes.
As the US does nothing our competitive nations like China, Russia and India are investing in infrastructure, AI, science and service based economy etc. That means the US and their citizens lose in the world economy and our domestic economy suffers.

Harley, thanks for making my case, YOU IDIOT.
Im extreme for not wanting the govt to abuse its powers? Jesus Christ :rofl:
All i have ever asked for from you federal supremacists is to get amendments. If thats extreme, then fine.
Now go jerk off to papa gubmit faggot

When the nation is starting to be sick and tired of the absurdity of Trumpism,

Just what exactly is "Trumpism?" Having Trump in office? Supporting a pro-America first president? And why are they just getting sick of Trumpism now instead of the four years he was in office?

Also, when will we ever see some "Bidenism?"

You are saying they.
You should be saying we.
Far right whackos like you are just like the far left whackos. The debt has sky rocketed under both.
Yes, it HAS. Does this mean there is no need to stop it at this point? I asked a question which I note you made no attempt to answer. HOW MUCH MORE would you like to spend? Is there ANY AMOUNT that would concern you as bad for the nation?

Im extreme for not wanting the govt to abuse its powers? Jesus Christ :rofl:
All i have ever asked for from you federal supremacists is to get amendments. If thats extreme, then fine.
Now go jerk off to papa gubmit faggot
There is abuse of power and there is use of power. As other nation governments use their power for the betterment of the country, the extreme's in the US keep the government form using it's power for the betterment of all.

That is why we are eclining in the world pecking order of power.

There is abuse of power and there is use of power. As other nation governments use their power for the betterment of the country, the extreme's in the US keep the government form using it's power for the betterment of all.

That is why we are eclining in the world pecking order of power.
Its not "use of power" when that power doesnt exist. It would therefore be "abuse of power" by doing things they dont have the authority to do, backed by the power of the federal govt.
When i said "the way its supposed to be" meant no such powers exist for the fed gov in the constitution.

When the nation is starting to be sick and tired of the absurdity of Trumpism, the far left Democratic caucus could be sending them a life line.
The far left progressive caucus are going to take down the Democratic infrastructure and spending bill. That will prevent the Democrats from doing anything before the mid-term elections. That helps Trumpsters and all Republicans.
There are idiots on the far left and there are idiots on the far right. They both govern like spoiled brats, it is either we get everything we want or the nation gets nothing.

The extreme's on the left and right are bringing our country down.
Link? Isn’t that required or do rules not apply to you, leftist?

Link? Isn’t that required or do rules not apply to you, leftist?
You have to be kidding. Have you been living in a cave.

Forum List

Back