Far Left hyperbolic rhetoric

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

White House calls Capitol riot a 'terrorist attack', introduces Pentagon anti-radicalization to stop the 'lethal' rise of 'white supremacy' in the military and pushes to 'purge' the internet of 'extremist content'

The Democrats are sounding just like far left pychos. > "terrorist attack" "white supremacy" "purge"
Are people really believing this crap?
They are destroying their own credibility with their hyperbolic rhetoric.
It was just a protest.

RandWarnedU.jpg

White House calls Capitol riot a 'terrorist attack', introduces Pentagon anti-radicalization to stop the 'lethal' rise of 'white supremacy' in the military and pushes to 'purge' the internet of 'extremist content'

The Democrats are sounding just like far left pychos. > "terrorist attack" "white supremacy" "purge"
It was just a protest.
Lying trumpkins like pretending it’s hyperbole

Thread summary:

White supremaicst fascist terrorists are upset because they're being identified as white supremacist fascist terrorists.

It is odd, how they think their whiteness gives them a free pass for murder and terrorism. They're all so gobsmacked when they get arrested. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I'M WHITE! YOU CAN'T PUT ME IN PRISON WITH THE DARK PEOPLE!".

I got new for all you white supremacist fascist snowflakes. Your very violent white supremacist insurrectionist buddies are going to jail, and your whining won't change that. If you get violent, you'll go to jail. Keep that in mind.

Thread summary:

White supremaicst fascist terrorists are upset because they're being identified as white supremacist fascist terrorists.

It is odd, how they think their whiteness gives them a free pass for murder and terrorism. They're all so gobsmacked when they get arrested. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I'M WHITE! YOU CAN'T PUT ME IN PRISON WITH THE DARK PEOPLE!".

I got new for all you white supremacist fascist snowflakes. Your very violent white supremacist insurrectionist buddies are going to jail, and your whining won't change that. If you get violent, you'll go to jail. Keep that in mind.
Very few white supremacists splatter black blood. It's mostly superbadbruthas that do that.

It was just a protest.
Speaking of hyperbole……

Can I translate?

TERRORIST ATTACK: Any riot not started by the Left or BLM. Particularly any groups motivated by Donald Trump.

ANTI-RADICALIZATION: The process whereby people are forcibly purged of all conservative thought under fear of prosecution.

RISE OF WHITE SUPREMACY: The ongoing efforts by the Democrats to vilify even voting republican much less supporting Trump, a man who has the proven ability to overthrow and defeat their deep state.

EXTREMIST CONTENT: Anyone stating the fact that the 2020 election is highly questionable and dubious at best or that Donald Trump deserves any consideration as a human being much less a 2nd shot at the White House!

THE REAL IRONY is that amidst fears of a "rise in white supremacy," not only do they discount other forms of racial supremacy (as if somehow it is within the genes of just white people), they forget that white supremacy is really talking about the KKK, an ostensibly DEMOCRAT organization, whom a century ago their numbers rose to about 7 million people (remember back then, the country only had about 100 million people!), and nearly half of the congress had ties to the KKK! In fact, you couldn't even get into politics then if you didn't have KKK support.

But NOW they think they have a white supremacy problem.

In truth, what the democrats have an issue with are just WHITE people in general!

Forum List

Back