Far-Left Democrats Force Funds for Israel’s Iron Dome Out of Funding Bill

Yes, in part

Who do you think represents the Deep State?
You are on the wrong thread to discuss "Deep State".

My advice to you is:

Move to an actual Deep State Country like:

Russia,
Iran,
North Korea,
Venezuela,
Cuba,
Turkey,
Saudi Arabia,
China,
etc

Once you have lived long enough in any one of the above and understands what Deep State actually means, then start a thread and we can discuss all about it.

Once you have lived long enough in any one of the above and understands what Deep State actually means, then start a thread and we can discuss all about it.
As I said, our Deep State may be more incompetent than evil

But all the bad actors you mentioned would consider themselves hero’s

Just like our Deep State does

As I said, our Deep State may be more incompetent than evil

But all the bad actors you mentioned would consider themselves hero’s

Just like our Deep State does
There is no "Deep State".

The previous administration attempted to delegitimize the media, the CIA and the FBI, and the Generals.

He would tell his followers that he knew better than the Media, the CIA, the FBI or the Generals in order to put seeds of doubts about all of them and people would listen only to what he said.

THAT is what "Deep State" is. It is the same in all the countries I listed above.

Wrong

Dems were all for it at first based on the same info bush was using

See post #75

The Deep State screwed up
Nope, as I posted in #73, they only voted to give Bush the authority to use military force "as he determines to be necessary."

Turns out, it wasn't necessary. That's on Bush, no one else. He was the decider. Despite your tribal urges to protect him and blame Democrats, even Bush admitted this...

"As president I am responsible for the decision to go into Iraq." ~ George Bush, 12.14.2005

THOSE are "Deep State" ?

Please, make it clear to all of those "clubs" that you do not wish to be protected against anything that could harm you, or anyone who could harm you, especially foreign or domestic terrorists, or vaccines, or......whatever else you spend your nights not being able to sleep about.

One less for them to worry about.
Conservative-to-English Translation:

"Deep State" = Any Democrats or RINOs who are out to get Republicans.

"RINO" = Any non-Democrats who are out to get Republicans.

Tjat was easy considering that they were guilty as charged
Guilty of what charges? You have no idea of what you are talking about.

There were no indictments, no trial, there were no convictions.

You are totally ignorant of what is what.

You do not have one article, one video, etc which shows the media, the CIA, the FBI or the Military Generals guilty of treason or anything else.

Nice bubble you live in.

Nope, as I posted in #73, they only voted to give Bush the authority to use military force "as he determines to be necessary."

Turns out, it wasn't necessary. That's on Bush, no one else. He was the decider. Despite your tribal urges to protect him and blame Democrats, even Bush admitted this...

"As president I am responsible for the decision to go into Iraq." ~ George Bush, 12.14.2005
Thats called passing the buck

They felt it was necessary or they would have objected

Thats called passing the buck

They felt it was necessary or they would objected
Nobody passed the buck.

Bush told everyone he was going to listen to his father's advice. But it was not Bush Sr. He meant Jesus.

And guess what Jesus told W? Go into Iraq, which is what had wanted to do from day one of his administration. Check Richard Clarke's book, he was there, or find the video online where he tells the story.
He was at the very first Bush administration session after January 20th, 2020.

Nobody passed the buck.

Bush told everyone he was going to listen to his father's advice. But it was not Bush Sr. He meant Jesus.

And guess what Jesus told W? Go into Iraq, which is what had wanted to do from day one of his administration. Check Richard Clarke's book, he was there, or find the video online where he tells the story.
He was at the very first Bush administration session after January 20th, 2020.
If you are pissed at Jesus I cant help you there

But bush acted on information he got from the CIA aka the Deep State

And do did congress

If you are pissed at Jesus I cant help you there

But bush acted on information he got from the CIA aka the Deep State

And do did congress
Go be ignorant on another thread. The proper thread for this conversation.

Why does the US and all other countries borrow money from each other?
Why don't they all make steel and all other necessities ?

Not sure if it is a matter of having what is needed to supply the Iron Dome System with the interceptors to keep the rockets from hitting anywhere in Israel.

Again, no one country on the planet is self sufficient when it comes to weapons, agriculture, etc, etc
That was not my point. In actuality, I strongly support Israeli independence, free from attack of her neighbors and always have. My point is, they have a good economy. They have manufacturing capability. They can pay their way. I think we should sell them literally anything they want to buy, but they should buy it with their citizens' money, not my money.

That was not my point. In actuality, I strongly support Israeli independence, free from attack of her neighbors and always have. My point is, they have a good economy. They have manufacturing capability. They can pay their way. I think we should sell them literally anything they want to buy, but they should buy it with their citizens' money, not my money.
Clearly you did not understand the deal which exists between the US and Israel. Read the article I posted.

21 Sep 2021 ~~ By Jacob Bliss
The far-left Democrats forced out provisions to fund Israel’s Iron Dome from the continuing resolution (CR) that would keep the government funded and raise the debt ceiling, according to reports.
Is this the sign of a fall from grace on the right? I have a lot of difficulty, in all honesty, believing that the left is circling this far around to the right on the issue. But for Republicans in the U.S. Congress to fund professional missle defense systems for a foreign country, but refuse any aid or comfort let alone the due process of law for restoration of gun rights to Americans wrongfully denied, they are damned.

Forum List

Back