Fans‭ (‬and Friends‭) ‬Rally Around Angelina Jolie After Jon Voight’s‭ (‬Her Father‭) ‬Embarrassing,‭ ‬Republican Rants

Fans‭ (‬and Friends‭) ‬Rally Around Angelina Jolie After Jon Voight’s‭ (‬Her Father‭) ‬Embarrassing,‭ ‬Republican Rants

Statistics and just plain historic facts prove the U.S.‭ ‬economy always fairs better during a Democratic administration.‭ ‬This is regardless of the congressional majority.

Naturally,‭ ‬the RWNJs will deny this,‭ ‬but facts never enter into the RWNJs‭’ ‬mindset or arguments.

One of the most pathetic exhibitions in the past five years,‭ ‬since the‭ ‬2015‭ ‬beginning of the trump presidential campaign to this day,‭ ‬are the RWNJ rants in support of the impeached-and-soon-deposed-president trump by long-time,‭ ‬has-been actor Jon Voight.

Voight’s time in the spotlight passed him by decades ago.‭ ‬His feeble attempts to regain the public’s eye by hitching his star to the impeached president trump’s has been of no help in jump-starting his long-deceased career.‭ ‬His only accomplishment has been to repeatedly,‭ ‬embarrass himself and close family members.

Voight’s first attempt to restart his career came in‭ ‬2001,‭ ‬when he exploited his estranged daughter’s fame‭ (‬Angelina Jolie‭)‬,‭ ‬appearing with her in the film Tomb Raider.

Jolie has become as famous for her many years of work with organizations such as the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees,‭ ‬Amnesty International,‭ ‬the Council on Foreign Relations and more,‭ ‬as she has for her extremely successful acting career.‭

Trending on Social media,‭ ‬reminded many that Jolie is the daughter of Voight,‭ ‬while others were shocked in disbelief after just learning the two are related.‭ ‬All sent good wishes to the actress and her children,‭ ‬coupled with their sympathy.

So the article and you ignorant diatribe contend that Jolie is a victim because her father has a different opinion than hers.

what a stupid, pompous and selfish attitude.

Actually since neither the OP nor the article linked ever once mentions anything about any "victim", what a stupid, pompous and selfish attitude to plug in what wasn't there.

No moron, it's implied by the words "Rally Around" as if she needs protection. Learn to read.

"Rally around" doesn't imply "needing protection", tovarich. Get a better Russian-English phrase book.

Statistics and just plain historic facts prove the U.S.‭ ‬economy always fairs better during a Democratic administration.‭ ‬This is regardless of the congressional majority.

Naturally,‭ ‬the RWNJs will deny this,‭ ‬but facts never enter into the RWNJs‭’ ‬mindset or arguments.

One of the most pathetic exhibitions in the past five years,‭ ‬since the‭ ‬2015‭ ‬beginning of the trump presidential campaign to this day,‭ ‬are the RWNJ rants in support of the impeached-and-soon-deposed-president trump by long-time,‭ ‬has-been actor Jon Voight.

Voight’s time in the spotlight passed him by decades ago.‭ ‬His feeble attempts to regain the public’s eye by hitching his star to the impeached president trump’s has been of no help in jump-starting his long-deceased career.‭ ‬His only accomplishment has been to repeatedly,‭ ‬embarrass himself and close family members.

Voight’s first attempt to restart his career came in‭ ‬2001,‭ ‬when he exploited his estranged daughter’s fame‭ (‬Angelina Jolie‭)‬,‭ ‬appearing with her in the film Tomb Raider.

Jolie has become as famous for her many years of work with organizations such as the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees,‭ ‬Amnesty International,‭ ‬the Council on Foreign Relations and more,‭ ‬as she has for her extremely successful acting career.‭

Trending on Social media,‭ ‬reminded many that Jolie is the daughter of Voight,‭ ‬while others were shocked in disbelief after just learning the two are related.‭ ‬All sent good wishes to the actress and her children,‭ ‬coupled with their sympathy.

You make fun of Voight yet she has had her boobs cut off because she might get cancer, her ovaries gutted because she might get cancer.....what would she do to avoid a possible brain tumor I wonder????

It's neither "praise" nor "victimhood". It's sympathy. She's been embarrassed by a parent's behaviour, and that's when friends offer support.

As the whole board is embarrassed by your posts and inability to spell "behavior."

It's British/Canadian/Australian. Not surprised you didn't know that since you're confined to your mom's basement.

As the whole board is embarrassed by your posts and inability to spell "behavior."
Not the whole board... I can't spell worth a fuck either. Or... Maybe just me and it's a typo... Whatever.

It wasn't a typo --- I alternate that spelling and others. Pothead is too stupid to recognize international English.

I call him "Pothead" because he used to run around here naked calling everybody who didn't agree with him "Pol Pot". It was kinda sad. But not sad enough that it couldn't be mocked.

Wasn’t Jolie married to some billy joe jim bob? Didn’t most people think they were nuts for wearing vials of blood and cutting themselves? It seems her problems are far worse than her dad.

So the article and you ignorant diatribe contend that Jolie is a victim because her father has a different opinion than hers.

Actually since neither the OP nor the article linked ever once mentions anything about any "victim", what a stupid, pompous and selfish attitude to plug in what wasn't there.

No moron, it's implied by the words "Rally Around" as if she needs protection. Learn to read.

"Rally around" doesn't imply "needing protection", tovarich. Get a better Russian-English phrase book.
I took a year off from this page and I’m pretty sure that the last thing I told you was to learn to read. It seems you didn’t take that good advice. Here’s a little tip for you: literacy isn’t just knowing what word a sequence of letters form, it’s also about understanding what you read. If you want anyone to take you seriously, learn to read.

I took a year off from this page and I’m pretty sure that the last thing I told you was to learn to read. It seems you didn’t take that good advice. Here’s a little tip for you: literacy isn’t just knowing what word a sequence of letters form, it’s also about understanding what you read. If you want anyone to take you seriously, learn to read.

Read this: Go fuck yourself.

My mother taught me to read before I ever saw a school, so bite my ass. POINT STANDS and there's nothing you can do about it. You're not entitled to your own dictionary.

Forum List

Back