Family Gets Kicked Off US Airways Plane for Crying Kids

lol. Brava, TD!!! LOVE bill cosby. :lol:

A lot of people don't remember that Cosby did standup. I just remember Jeffery because I had a son like him called Ryan. Completely ADD and everyone hated me every where I took him. :lol:

I made it thru. Well I blamed most of it on my ex husband hahahahaha. BTW though he's a fabulous young man now but it WASN'T EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever seen his skit on going to the dentist? That is my favorite of all his comedies.:lol:

Airplanes should have headphones available for passengers(for a charge) and pacifiers available for babies along with bottles and milk.

Moms of days gone by used the 'sugar tit.' That was a little piece of cloth sewn into a triangular pocket with sugar inside. When I was going somewhere that I knew crying would be a problem I put a few packets of sugar in my purse to put on the pacifier. Works like a charm.

Maybe the mother should have better control of her children.

With all due respect,you take care of business with your kids in public today you are going to be charged with abuse.

You even attempt to verbally discipline them. whoa geeze some one is on the phone calling 911.

I am so glad I am not a parent or a grandparent now.

Airplanes should have headphones available for passengers(for a charge) and pacifiers available for babies along with bottles and milk.

Moms of days gone by used the 'sugar tit.' That was a little piece of cloth sewn into a triangular pocket with sugar inside. When I was going somewhere that I knew crying would be a problem I put a few packets of sugar in my purse to put on the pacifier. Works like a charm.

Nothing like a "sugar high" to calm down children.

lol. Brava, TD!!! LOVE bill cosby. :lol:

A lot of people don't remember that Cosby did standup. I just remember Jeffery because I had a son like him called Ryan. Completely ADD and everyone hated me every where I took him. :lol:

I made it thru. Well I blamed most of it on my ex husband hahahahaha. BTW though he's a fabulous young man now but it WASN'T EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever seen his skit on going to the dentist? That is my favorite of all his comedies.:lol:

:lol:

yuppers but the green slime. just put on your pampers.I swear that still kills me. him and his brother spreading all that jello around on the floor.

With all due respect,you take care of business with your kids in public today you are going to be charged with abuse.

You even attempt to verbally discipline them. whoa geeze some one is on the phone calling 911.

still rotten kids are reason enough to get kicked off a plane. They have to think of all the passengers not just her and her squalling kids.

Children in swaddling clothes should not be taken on vacation. They don't understand what is happening. They are frightened. When a child is old enough to want to "go there", they probably won't cry. Because they are excited about going. 1 year old and younger? They have no idea what is going on and will only remember leaving home as "terror and fright".

Selfish parents have messed up kids. If they want "Grandmom and Granddad" to see the kids, buy them tickets. It's unlikely they will cry on the plane.

Nothing like a "sugar high" to calm down children.

It's a hard go for families. It really is.

Selfish parents have messed up kids. If they want "Grandmom and Granddad" to see the kids, buy them tickets. It's unlikely they will cry on the plane.

They do that on the way home.

If the kids parents are conservatives, the grand parents will cry because they so miss the sweet, well-behaved children.

If the kids parents are liberals, the grand parents will cry because they were physically injured or verbally abused by the undisciplined rug-rats.

Either way they cry. But in the first instance they generally do silently.

still rotten kids are reason enough to get kicked off a plane. They have to think of all the passengers not just her and her squalling kids.

Its me.:eusa_angel:

No such thing as a squalling kid. :lol: Two minutes at the back of the plane. My children will be coming back smiling and waving at all the other passengers and apologizing for any bad behaviour.

They do that on the way home.

If the kids parents are conservatives, the grand parents will cry because they so miss the sweet, well-behaved children.

If the kids parents are liberals, the grand parents will cry because they were physically injured or verbally abused by the undisciplined rug-rats.

Either way they cry. But in the first instance they generally do silently.

I remember reading about how nice Mitt Romney was when he was a kid. Five of Romney's "friends" are still ashamed for helping Romney target, terrorize and molest some boy who they thought was "different". There are mostly two types of Republican kids. The super wealthy who haven't learned right from wrong and feel they are privileged. And Redneck bullies.

I remember reading about how nice Mitt Romney was when he was a kid. Five of Romney's "friends" are still ashamed for helping Romney target, terrorize and molest some boy who they thought was "different". There are mostly two types of Republican kids. The super wealthy who haven't learned right from wrong and feel they are privileged. And Redneck bullies.

You READ?????

No such thing as a squalling kid. :lol: Two minutes at the back of the plane. My children will be coming back smiling and waving at all the other passengers and apologizing for any bad behaviour.

That works but not as well as it did on the old 727's where the drop-down door at the ass end could be opened in flight.

You are one hell of a good smart ass!

That works but not as well as it did on the old 727's where the drop-down door at the ass end could be opened in flight.

You are one hell of a good smart ass!

It was easier with the older Martin 202's and 404's. The prop noise helped cover the sound of the door opening.

yuppers but the green slime. just put on your pampers.I swear that still kills me. him and his brother spreading all that jello around on the floor.

I missed that one! I will have to go hunt it up on youtube.

With my kid, all I had to do was give him the evil eye. no tantrums. No kicking seats. No squaling. All it took was my evil eye. :lol:

That is a great thing to do! Love the OP :clap2:

If the parents seem unable to stop the incessant crying nightmare, its only fair to the rest of the passengers to kick that family off the plane.

Respect for other people rights is Peace :D

Last edited:
Family Gets Kicked Off US Airways Plane for Crying Kids

Burden belongs to family, not either the airline or the other passengers.

With my kid, all I had to do was give him the evil eye. no tantrums. No kicking seats. No squaling. All it took was my evil eye.

??? Mom? Is that you, Mom??

With my kid, all I had to do was give him the evil eye. no tantrums. No kicking seats. No squaling. All it took was my evil eye.

??? Mom? Is that you, Mom??

Yes dear. It is I. Now don't make me dust off the evil eye. It is old and wrinkly now but still packs a powerful punch.

evil_eye.jpg

Forum List

Back