Family Falls Apart When Capitol Rioter Dad Gets 7 Years

I’m on many threads demonstrating statistically red states are shitholes and not just their cities. Pop over to one and you’ll learn something.
I love statistics. I can use statistics to make anything.

What a shit son. His dad doesnt hurt anyone. He just walks into a building with a gun that he never used, and his son turned him in. He bought all that left wing propaganda and now his dad is in prison for it.

I disowned my autistic nephew for being super gung-ho for BLM. It didnt matter how much violence i showed him, all the statements made by BLM leaders, the results of their actions, the innocent people being hurt, businesses destroyed.... he didnt give a shit. He thought it was all needed. This half wit retard thought that whites needed to be punished. After he said a bunch of shitty things about my mom i blocked him on my phone and I will NEVER in my life speak to that fucking tard again. I couldnt give two shits that he is related to me. Fuck him.
"I disowned my autistic nephew for being super gung-ho for BLM"

XXXXX-edited-meister

Last edited by a moderator:
They left out the line from that 3%er douche nozzle when he told the kids that they would be shot as traitors if they turned him in.

So his son turned him in.

I get the feeling that he wasn't the kind of parent that any child would've liked to grow up around.

They left out the line from that 3%er douche nozzle when he told the kids that they would be shot as traitors if they turned him in.

So his son turned him in.

I get the feeling that he wasn't the kind of parent that any child would've liked to grow up around.
Uni-Bomber Ted Kaczynski's brother turned him in for his crimes. Ted was a paranoid schizophenic.
The guy who got 7 years is probably similar.

Uni-Bomber Ted Kaczynski's brother turned him in for his crimes. Ted was a paranoid schizophenic.
The guy who got 7 years is probably similar.

Right. Because triple murder and tresspassing are pretty much the same thing, so assuming they are the same makes complete sense.

Right. Because triple murder and tresspassing are pretty much the same thing, so assuming they are the same makes complete sense.
You missed the point. Those who say the son should never have called LE on the stupid Dad. Understand now?

Forum List

Back