families sue universal orlando claiming mascot was making white power symbol

Do you think he was making that symbol in the picture:? The dude did get fired. Still doesnt mean he was guily. could be universal is trying to save their own skin from a lawsuit.
This sends a great message regardless. If you're a racist, keep that shit to yourself while at work.

Do you think he was making that symbol in the picture:? The dude did get fired. Still doesnt mean he was guily. could be universal is trying to save their own skin from a lawsuit.

This is an example of why I wish if you try and sue someone for something and lose then you should have to pay parties legal fees, court costs, and 25% of what you're suing for to the person you're suing.

You'll find money grabbing dickheads like this dissapear real quick.

And they fired some guy in a mascot outfit? Jesus come on, this whole "someone made an accusation, prepare the nuclear option so we don't look bad" kind of mentality is getting out of hand.

This is an example of why I wish if you try and sue someone for something and lose then you should have to pay parties legal fees, court costs, and 25% of what you're suing for to the person you're suing.

And they fired some guy in a mascot outfit? Jesus come on, this whole "someone made an accusation, prepare the nuclear option so we don't look bad" kind of mentality is getting out of hand.
At will employment was set up to protect the companies

and the poor guy got fired too.

The secret is out. Universal is run by white supremacists.
I dont know about Universal but Disneyland (or as I call it Europeanland) are certainly white supremacists.
Disney is totally secular and demonic. They destroyed its creator and have become the example of corporate evil using social justice as a blur to their real intentions. The price is not worth it although it is geared for the children. Many other things can be done for a the same price or much less.

Forum List

Back