CDZ False Premises in Debate Questions

Neither does Trump... vigilantes...hate groups...white supremacists.

The FBI just uncovered a plot to kidnap a governor....and you think they are "good people".

Wow.

Alleged. I wouldn't be surprised it's all fake.

Just like they said they prevented terrorist attack in New York that they planned and financed themselves.

Ahh...you guys love the cops until the cops arrest someone you love...then they are corrupt.

In a few years, you'll be putting a knife in Trump's back.

1. "Do you believe in Climate Science?" The false implication is that there is scientific proof that climate change is not a naturally occurring phenomenon and that human activities are responsible for it.

2. "Will you wait until the election is independently certified?" There is no mechanism for independent certification of a national election. The Secretaries of State for each state certify elections results, and most are elected or appointed based on political party affiliation.

Any others?

Global warming is a fact.
Independent meant independent of either campaign.
Global warming seems to be a fact; however, the reasons behind it are anything but scientifically proven. I observe various things happening because we are reaching the end of this age. I also realize that prior to Noah's Flood, humans likely wondered what was going on and what would happen next. They were likely as dense then as they are today.

Global warming seems to be a fact; however, the reasons behind it are anything but scientifically proven.

A fact, but a trivial fact. When seasonal temperatures vary by 80 to 100 degrees, the Left's insane panic over an additional 1 degree in the coming decades is just another indication of their fearmongering mendacity and effort to control everyone else.

Global warming seems to be a fact; however, the reasons behind it are anything but scientifically proven.

A fact, but a trivial fact. When seasonal temperatures vary by 80 to 100 degrees, the Left's insane panic over an additional 1 degree in the coming decades is just another indication of their fearmongering mendacity and effort to control everyone else.

Seawalls that promote the general welfare!

Forum List

Back