False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda; Can you admit when you have been conned?

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
The week-end is a nice time to watch a documentary, and maybe take a new look on an old paradigm.

:eusa_think:

1664055023659.png

Episode 407 - False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda — Part 1 (video)

Corbett • 09/13/2021
We all know the story of bin Laden and Al Qaeda, the story that was repeated ad nauseam in the days, weeks and months after the catastrophic, catalyzing events of 9/11. So often was that story repeated that the hypnotized public forgot that it was, at base, just that: a story. . . .

Problems may arise with that embed. :eusa_think:

Last edited:
The week-end is a nice time to watch a documentary, and maybe take a new look on an old paradigm.

:eusa_think:

View attachment 701061

Episode 407 - False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda — Part 1 (video)

Corbett • 09/13/2021
We all know the story of bin Laden and Al Qaeda, the story that was repeated ad nauseam in the days, weeks and months after the catastrophic, catalyzing events of 9/11. So often was that story repeated that the hypnotized public forgot that it was, at base, just that: a story. . . .

Every other oil company in the Middle East was getting a 50-50 revenue split by 1952. That's what the Mossadgeeg wanted. His second choice was to nationalize the Anglo Iranian Oil company. The Shah accepted 13% of oil revenue. American expats knew about Operation Ajax from the beginning.

I've said it was all a scam for years. That good guys were actually bad guys and the bad guys were largely people who just wanted us to leave them alone.

I've said it was all a scam for years. That good guys were actually bad guys and the bad guys were largely people who just wanted us to leave them alone.

Schwartzkopf's father and Kermit Roosevelt set up the SAVAK.. this crap was why ARAMCO kept the US government out of Arabia.

Well, that was interesting. I'll just park this here. . . maybe start it after dinner? :eusa_think:

False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda — Part 2: 9/11​

Episode 409 - False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda — Part 2: 9/11

Corbett • 12/23/2021
The spectacular, catalyzing terror attack of 9/11 was not allowed to happen. It was made to happen. But why? Who, other than the devout Muslim suicide warriors posited by the official 9/11 conspiracy theorists, would do such a thing? And for what purpose?

Back up, you know, just in case, bitchute is wonky.

Tripoli 2011
Before Benghazi .....
They wanted to make it look like Gaddafi was killing his own people but he wasn't ....90% of the Libyan people loved Gaddafi.

I found it interesting indeed, the the very first arrest warrant, ever produced and issued for the arrest of Osama Bin Laden, was by Gadafi himself.

OBL might not have been a triple or quadruple agents, but he and his people, sure were treated like ones, for a very, very long time.

1665627073983.png
1665627123723.png

Wow, those are long and packed full of facts. Just got done with part II tonight.

Park this here.

False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda — Part 3: The War of Terror​

Episode 424 - False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda - Part 3: The War of Terror

Corbett • 09/12/2022
But, when viewed in its proper context, the war on terror was no failure. In fact, waged on fictitious grounds against a shadow enemy, the great military campaign of the 21st century was not a war on terror at all. It was a war of terror, a pretext for the construction of an international security grid in the name of fighting a bogeyman that never existed in the first place.

Backup;

False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda — Part 3: The War of Terror​

:thankusmile:
The understatement of the century.the thing that’s incredible is even the people that accept it thst the cia killed jfk,like westwall ,nutcases like him won’t look at the evidence they had a huge role in 9/11 as well and somehow think the cia controlled media were telling them the truth thst day and all of a sudden decided to be honest that day despite fact same as the kennedy assassination,witness testimony’s did not fit the governments explanations and same as back then,they also were harassed fir giving a version differerent than the governments and yet he says this was an honest investigation and no coverup? :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::rofl: He never has an answer fir thst fucked up logic.:rofl:.and then decided to start being dishonest again when it came to the elections and the virus.nutcases like westall wants to tell us that the media he knows is controlled by the cia,and the fbi whom he knows is evil and bush whom he has acknowledged is evil as well,that the cia controlled media all of a sudden decided to be honest thst day after lying to us fir decades,that the fbi did not become evil thst day even though they have been an evil organization fir decades,that the fbi all of a sudden decided to become honest thst day.:cuckoo:and did not illegallly confiscate films from the gas station across the building:cuckoo:

Doesn’t want to talk about the testimony of Norman minetta sense it proves cheney committed treason which he wants to to tell us did not and has no rational behind his rambling on thst.

Seriously,he has thst fucked up logic and wants us to belive all thst and never can explain his fucked up logic of trusting the fbi thst they decided to be honest thst day after decades of being evil.:cuckoo:

I can’t make this shit up,he believes all that. :abgg2q.jpg:

MisterBeale you have much more patience with him on this than I do,I don’t bother with him or read his babble anymore,you should ask him how he comes up with this incredible fucked up logic thst only a retard would believe.you have the patience to listen to his babble,I can’t do it with him anymore,he is as much deluded in this as the dem supporters are thst there was no election fraud,same as them,he won’t address thst fucked up logic he has same as they won’t address theyr fucked up logic no election fraud happened.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
:thankusmile:
The understatement of the century.the thing that’s incredible is even the people that accept it thst the cia killed jfk,like westwall ,nutcases like him won’t look at the evidence they had a huge role in 9/11 as well and somehow think the cia controlled media were telling them the truth thst day and all of a sudden decided to be honest that da despite fact same as the kennedy assassination,witness testimony’s did not fit the governments explanations and dame as back then,they also were harassed fir giving a version differerence than the governments and yet he says this was an honest investigation and no coverup? :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::rofl: He never has an answer fir thst fucked up logic.:rofl:.and then decided to start being dishonest again when it came to the elections and the virus.nutcases like wants to tell us that the media he knows is controlled by the cia,and the fbi whom he knows is evil and bush whom he has acknowledged is evil as well,that the cia controlled media all of a sudden decided to be honest thst day after lying to us fir decades,that the fbi did not become evil thst day even though they have been an evil organization fir decades,that the fbi all of a sudden decided to become hoses thst day.:cuckoo:and did not illegallly confiscate films from the gas station across the building:cuckoo:

Doesn’t want to talk about the testimony of Norman minetta sense it proves cheney committed treason which he wants to to tell us did not and has no rational behind his rambling on thst.

Seriously,he has thst fucked up logic and wants us to belive all thst and never can explain his fucked up logic of trust8ngnthe fbi thst they decided to be honest thst day after decades of being evil.:cuckoo:

I can’t make this shit up,he believes all that. :abgg2q.jpg:

MisterBeale you have much more patience with him on this than I do,I don’t bother with him or read his babble anymore,you should ask him how he comes up with this incredible fucked up logic thst only a retard would believe.you have the patience to listen to his babble,I can’t do it with him anymore,he is as much deluded in this as the dem supporters are thst there was no election fraud,same as them,he won’t address thst fucked up logic he has same as they won’t address theyr fucked up logic no election fraud happened.:cuckoo:
Funny thst shill from Langley candyass even agrees with me thst westalls logic is fucked up and laughable and finds it as funny as I do.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:

'Special' service: Declassified Guantanamo court filing suggests some 9/11 hijackers were CIA agents​

What does the intelligence agency have to do with the suicide terrorist attack?

1681800296316.png

Exclusive: New FBI documents link Saudi spy in California to 9/11 attacks - Mike Kelly​

Forum List

Back