Zone1 FALSE FLAG? Beijing Fears Russia Becoming 'Minor Power' Under 'Crazy' Putin - FT

Let Taiwan go and avoid all of the killing. While you're at it you can get let go the Luhansk and Donetsk Peoples Republics and end the war that is already under way. It's the imperialst US that wants both Taiwan and the Donbas. The Russians, Ukrainians, and Chinese have othing to do with it.

Luhansk and Donetsk are now Republics and also members of the Russian Federation. It's like being one of the states of the United States. A state member of the American union. The Donbas is now Russian territory, comprising part of Russia, so Ukraine and its US and EU allies are now essentially trying to take Russian territory away from Russia. Ukraine and its Western handlers may not see it that way but that's irrelevant because Russia does. If Russia felt Alaska was still its territory and the sale of Alaska was "illegal" or whatever, it doesn't matter with respect to it being able to recover it because Alaska is not part of the USA. If Russia was foolish enough to try to "take back" Alaska, they would be met with extreme, justified, violence from the US military. We're now heading into a direct confrontation with Russia due to all of the offensive weapons we're pouring into Ukraine. The shit is going to hit the fan soon.

Before Covid, I used to laugh at all of the survivalist loonies stocking up with years of food, buying cheap land, and building underground bomb shelters. I'm now a loony survivalist. People need to stock up and arm themselves.

Luhansk and Donetsk are now Republics and also members of the Russian Federation. It's like being one of the states of the United States. A state member of the American union. The Donbas is now Russian territory, comprising part of Russia, so Ukraine and its US and EU allies are now essentially trying to take Russian territory away from Russia. Ukraine and its Western handlers may not see it that way but that's irrelevant because Russia does. If Russia felt Alaska was still its territory and the sale of Alaska was "illegal" or whatever, it doesn't matter with respect to it being able to recover it because Alaska is not part of the USA. If Russia was foolish enough to try to "take back" Alaska, they would be met with extreme, justified, violence from the US military. We're now heading into a direct confrontation with Russia due to all of the offensive weapons we're pouring into Ukraine. The shit is going to hit the fan soon.

Before Covid, I used to laugh at all of the survivalist loonies stocking up with years of food, buying cheap land, and building underground bomb shelters. I'm now a loony survivalist. People need to stock up and arm themselves.
In my previous post I took a peek into the can of worms. You’ve now remove the lid and tossed it aside.

The dilemma is that if (part 1) the UN doesn’t recognize Luhansk and Donetsk as bonafide Republics are they then true Republics but if (part 2) the UN hasn’t seen fit to imprison the WMD-hoax American leaders for invading Irak does then the UN have any jurisdiction at all? Who is the righteous example to follow? The Americans? The UN? With all of that considered I am of the opinion that it is the population on the ground who ought to decide. Right! Ukrainis, out of the Donbas and stay out!

New Topics

Forum List

Back