Jun 10, 2020
It seems that there is a hashtag getting support around the Twittersphere and the internet #goBaldforBLM or #BaldforBLM and it is being said in some circles that this is setting the stage for an Antifa/BLM false flag operation in where they will then blame on the white supremacy/white nationalist/alt right movement and those of the like and use it to further fan the flames of racism currently blazing out of control in our country.

I am not involved in any of the above mentioned organizations and am merely a concerned citizen and Patriot to my country. This country is already in turmoil due to these inorganic, George Soros fueled race wars and we need to be vigilant to see to it that we can effectually step on any of their efforts towards achieving their goal towards their tyrannical technocracy.

But rather than use violence that will only add to the destruction of our country lets use tactics to curb things before they get to a boiling point that cannot be dialed back.

With that said I am calling on all leaders of the above mentioned organizations and their like (excluding Antifa and BLM) to send notice out to your communities who shave their heads for the cause and tell them to let it grow. Make it VERY public on your websites and in forums, podcasts etc., that you are doing so, so that it's on record and time stamped. Perhaps even call it out that you are doing so to prevent being blamed for any false flag operations perpetuated by these organizations funded by Geeorge Soros that are currently terrorizing our nation and its citizens. There's no doubt that the media will try to spin it as some anti-BLM demonstration "by the far right" in light of them having white people shave their heads to show support for BLM. But hey, Eff em! It's better than playing right into their hands and getting blamed for whatever it is that they are cooking up.

Pass this on to those who can use it. Leaders, voices influencers. Let them know this is an important sacrifice that temporarily needs to be made for our sovereignty and the good of our country. November is not that far off.

Be smart calculated and tactical.

This is how we beat them. This is how America reclaims its own!

When the retarded baboons from the right start talking about potential false flags you have to be on guard for them to do some crazy shit like blowing up a federal building or mowing down 20 or more people.

Way to flip the script like a true enemy of the state. Whatever you are guilty of doing, flip the blame back onto the other to make them look like they are the ones doing it. Right out of the Antifa playbook there bub.

Who said anything about right or left wing? Your assuming that you know who I am based on the subject matter of my post without even considering that I might racially take offense to being referred to as a baboon. Just because the new Alt Left is hijacked by domestic terrorists doesn't mean that good people on the left cannot still be patriots.

Maybe consider the possibilities that your assumptions may be incorrect before making generalizations based in ignorance toward people that you have never met on a message board.

When the retarded baboons from the right start talking about potential false flags you have to be on guard for them to do some crazy shit like blowing up a federal building or mowing down 20 or more people.

Way to flip the script like a true enemy of the state. Whatever you are guilty of doing, flip the blame back onto the other to make them look like they are the ones doing it. Right out of the Antifa playbook there bub.

Who said anything about right or left wing? Your assuming that you know who I am based on the subject matter of my post without even considering that I might racially take offense to being referred to as a baboon. Just because the new Alt Left is hijacked by domestic terrorists doesn't mean that good people on the left cannot still be patriots.

Maybe consider the possibilities that your assumptions may be incorrect before making generalizations based in ignorance toward people that you have never met on a message board.
Yup this is an anonymous, internet political message board. Like all internet political message boards it's primarily populated with those representing the far right and far left, trolls, socks and disinformation posters all with agendas. I trust you as much as I trust him................. Which is to say not at all.........

Let me change that. He's been here a long time and his message has remained consistent, I trust him to be himself. You on the other hand.............

Last edited:

You gave yourself away in the first two sentences. I could give a fuck what offense you take.

S
It seems that there is a hashtag getting support around the Twittersphere and the internet #goBaldforBLM or #BaldforBLM and it is being said in some circles that this is setting the stage for an Antifa/BLM false flag operation in where they will then blame on the white supremacy/white nationalist/alt right movement and those of the like and use it to further fan the flames of racism currently blazing out of control in our country.

I am not involved in any of the above mentioned organizations and am merely a concerned citizen and Patriot to my country. This country is already in turmoil due to these inorganic, George Soros fueled race wars and we need to be vigilant to see to it that we can effectually step on any of their efforts towards achieving their goal towards their tyrannical technocracy.

But rather than use violence that will only add to the destruction of our country lets use tactics to curb things before they get to a boiling point that cannot be dialed back.

With that said I am calling on all leaders of the above mentioned organizations and their like (excluding Antifa and BLM) to send notice out to your communities who shave their heads for the cause and tell them to let it grow. Make it VERY public on your websites and in forums, podcasts etc., that you are doing so, so that it's on record and time stamped. Perhaps even call it out that you are doing so to prevent being blamed for any false flag operations perpetuated by these organizations funded by Geeorge Soros that are currently terrorizing our nation and its citizens. There's no doubt that the media will try to spin it as some anti-BLM demonstration "by the far right" in light of them having white people shave their heads to show support for BLM. But hey, Eff em! It's better than playing right into their hands and getting blamed for whatever it is that they are cooking up.

Pass this on to those who can use it. Leaders, voices influencers. Let them know this is an important sacrifice that temporarily needs to be made for our sovereignty and the good of our country. November is not that far off.

Spam

it sure does make sense

unarmed liberals

opposed by MOST police
the military
the national guard
and the militia

sure....

makes perfect sense.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back