Fall-Out From The Impeachment Thing

Democrats authorized, shielded, and supported the year-long riots, assaults, arsons, anarko-communism of the BLM and ANTIFA.
Link or lie?

"Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis"

Portland DA Won’t Pursue Charges Against Most Protesters

And yet again you have proven that I never lie, and I'm never wrong.

You stupid bitch. When you posed "I'm never wrong", you lied. You are SO FUCKING STUPID, that you lied in the same sentence as you denied lying.

And you wonder why you we consider you a lying piece of shit.

You know, it's funny - some people (like me) were down on Trump for at times alienating independent voters, especially women, with his demeanor and attitude while in office. I thought Trump might've hurt himself in that 1st debate in particular, the way he kept interrupting Biden didn't go over too well with some people. So, here we are now except the shoe is on the other foot; it is the democrats IMHO that have alienated some independents and possibly some Trump voters with this bullshit trial. It's like they're telling the voters that we don't trust you to vote properly, and so we have to try to ensure Trump can't run for office because you stupid bastards might re-elect him.

I guess they're not too confident that they can do a good enough job while they have the WH and the majorities in both chambers of Congress, to get re-elected. It's not enough that they have the media, academia, Hollywood, and Lebron freakin' James on their side.

You are very wrong. I don't see the trial hurting them with independent voters. Independent voters tend to be more moderate while the Republicans are batshit crazy. They are alienating independent voters even further by refusing to hold Trump accountable.

LMAO Well I'm an independent and voted for Trump twice. If he runs in 2024 I'll vote for him again.

Unlike your stupid ass I know a good POTUS when I see one. You voted for Biden and will regret that vote. New Mexico voted Biden and he promptly put 11,000 workers on the unemployment line. Once his EO's kick in anyone who voted for his stupid ass will be regretting it.

What exactly are you voting in favour of Claudette? The corruption? The mismangement of the nation's resources? The looting from the national treasury? The destruction of the nation discourse? The increase in crime, and right wing terrorism? What's makes Trump so attractive to you, Claudette?

You know, it's funny - some people (like me) were down on Trump for at times alienating independent voters, especially women, with his demeanor and attitude while in office. I thought Trump might've hurt himself in that 1st debate in particular, the way he kept interrupting Biden didn't go over too well with some people. So, here we are now except the shoe is on the other foot; it is the democrats IMHO that have alienated some independents and possibly some Trump voters with this bullshit trial. It's like they're telling the voters that we don't trust you to vote properly, and so we have to try to ensure Trump can't run for office because you stupid bastards might re-elect him.

I guess they're not too confident that they can do a good enough job while they have the WH and the majorities in both chambers of Congress, to get re-elected. It's not enough that they have the media, academia, Hollywood, and Lebron freakin' James on their side.

You are very wrong. I don't see the trial hurting them with independent voters. Independent voters tend to be more moderate while the Republicans are batshit crazy. They are alienating independent voters even further by refusing to hold Trump accountable.

LMAO Well I'm an independent and voted for Trump twice. If he runs in 2024 I'll vote for him again.

Unlike your stupid ass I know a good POTUS when I see one. You voted for Biden and will regret that vote. New Mexico voted Biden and he promptly put 11,000 workers on the unemployment line. Once his EO's kick in anyone who voted for his stupid ass will be regretting it.

What exactly are you voting in favour of Claudette? The corruption? The mismangement of the nation's resources? The looting from the national treasury? The destruction of the nation discourse? The increase in crime, and right wing terrorism? What's makes Trump so attractive to you, Claudette?

None of the above. I vote for UE the lowest its been in 50 years, a great economy and jobs all across this country. We had all of that and more with Trump at the helm. Of course that was before the very convenient Chinese Virus hit.

What makes Trump attractive to me is that he loves America and wants the best for the country and it citizens. Unlike Biden who kicked every American tax payer in the teeth on day one. His EO's will cripple the country. That's the guy your Canadian ass likes. He must be just like the dummies you put in office.

High-lit a major difference between the Left and the Right......

......education.

"NBC’s Andrea Mitchell unleashes Twitter tempest over Shakespeare quote fail

NBC News’ Andrea Mitchell flubbed an attempt to fact-check GOP Sen. Ted Cruz’s reference to a quote by Shakespeare, inviting some “double, double toil and trouble.”

Cruz (R-Texas) was discussing the second Senate impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump on Fox News Wednesday when he invoked a line from Shakespeare.

“It’s reminiscent of Shakespeare [in] that it is full of sound and fury, and yet signifying nothing,” he said, reciting a soliloquy from “Macbeth.”

But Mitchell apparently thought the quote came from author William Faulkner of Mississippi instead of the Bard of Avon."
NBC’s Andrea Mitchell unleashes Twitter tempest over Shakespeare quote fail

I don't wanna say Democrats are stoooooooopid......

...let's just say they are unlucky when it comes to thinking.

OMG. Andrea Mitchell misquoted Shakespeare!!!! What an idiot!!

I notice you haven't once mentioned that Donald Trump incited an insurrection and tried to decapitate the federal government. He sent a mob to the Capitol to kill Mike Pence, and overthrow the election of Joe Biden. And your only comment on the whole process is that a political pundit misquoted Shakespeare.

Talking about putting the emPHAsis on the wrong sylLAbles. Too Policitcally Cowardly to discuss the real issues? Chosing to stay superficial, instead? Do you think that makes you relevent as the nation struggles to excise the cancer that is Donald Trump, from the political scene.

"I notice you haven't once mentioned that Donald Trump incited an insurrection and tried to decapitate the federal government."

Nay, nay.....what you willfully neglected to notice was the real insurrection.....the attack on the White House and presidency by Biden voters.

Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”
At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

And, at the Capitol, it was a false flag operation by Biden voters instituting the violence.

Let me know if you want me to prove it.

Democrats authorized, shielded, and supported the year-long riots, assaults, arsons, anarko-communism of the BLM and ANTIFA.
Link or lie?

"Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis"

Portland DA Won’t Pursue Charges Against Most Protesters

And yet again you have proven that I never lie, and I'm never wrong.

You stupid bitch. When you posed "I'm never wrong", you lied. You are SO FUCKING STUPID, that you lied in the same sentence as you denied lying.

And you wonder why you we consider you a lying piece of shit.

You're not addressing your family here......clean up that post.

None of the above. I vote for UE the lowest its been in 50 years, a great economy and jobs all across this country. We had all of that and more with Trump at the helm. Of course that was before the very convenient Chinese Virus hit.

What makes Trump attractive to me is that he loves America and wants the best for the country and it citizens. Unlike Biden who kicked every American tax payer in the teeth on day one. His EO's will cripple the country. That's the guy your Canadian ass likes. He must be just like the dummies you put in office.

You had all of that under Obama, and he handed them over to Trump. Trump didn't do ANY of those things, other than take credit for them. Obama tripled the stock market. It barely went up 50% under Trump. Job growth and GDP growth slowed under Trump, and all of those low unemployment numbers came about because of 6 years of the steadiest job growth in American history under Obama.

Trump TOLD you he did all of those things, but he was taking credit for 6 years of strong and steady growth under President Obama. The gap between rich and poor WIDENED under Trump - substantially. And it widened at the fastest rate in history. 40% of Americans report being worse off financially under Donald Trump. Manufacturing jobs continued to be off-shored, faster than they're being created. Employment levels in manufacturing had fallen to the same levels as in 2009, at the depth of the Great Recession

As for Trump loving America. This isn't how a man who "loves his country" behaves. I have long believed that Trump was deliberately destroying the country because American bankers refuse to lend him money - to this day, so he set out to destroy Wall Street to get his revenge for his many bankruptcies. There could be no other reason for him to continually chose to do the thing that would cost the most money, and do absolutely no good for the American people - like the border wall, the internment camps on the border, and the abuse of refugee claimants.

The people Trump detained and abused throughout his term, will be filing lawsuits against the government - and winning them, until the statute of limitations expire, and given that the children have until 7 years after they come of age, to file, that's a very long time. Those suits are going to make the amount Trump spent in abusing people seem like puppy shit.

He has also destroyed American standing internationally. Nations are unwilling to negotiate with the USA, and corporations are unwilling to make deals with American suppliers because the President could slap tarriffs on goods and services which would make such deals unprofitable, or tear up the trade agreements upon which they're based. America can no longer be counted upon, to keep its word.

Canadians recently learned that our vaccine short shipments from Pfizer in January, were the result of an Executive Order signed by Donald Trump, preventing Pfizer from shipping our pre-paid order. Pfizer filled the order with vaccine from Europe, but there was a substantial delay in shipment. Previously Trump tried to bar 3M from shipping N95 masks to Canada. Before you say that these companies should be supplying Americans first, I want you to see this from a business perspective, going forward.

The Canadian government will no longer buy from American pharamceutical companies going forward, not just this particular, sale, but all future sales are lost to you because you've proven to be an unreliable trading partner. We'll buy from European or Asian suppliers for any requirements we can't fill at home. Pfizer is now building a plant in Canada to supply Canadiansd and we're buying Canadian made masks.

This is happening all over the world, in various industries, where Trump tore up trade deals, and started trade wars. China is going to continue to buy soy beans from South America. They're building deep sea shipping ports along the west coast of South America to accommodate the shipments. Canadians are still boycotting American made goods because no one has lifted the tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum. Europeans are still boycotting American made goods because of the tariff war. And the US trade deficit has increased by $200 billion under Donald Trump, as a result - all of which was happening BEFORE covid hit.

In Trump, I see a man who is dishonest, did great harm to the country, and used his office for personal profit. He's left the country far worse off than when he found it, all having nothing to do with Covid.

......education.

NBC News’ Andrea Mitchell flubbed an attempt to fact-check GOP Sen. Ted Cruz’s reference to a quote by Shakespeare, inviting some “double, double toil and trouble.”

Cruz (R-Texas) was discussing the second Senate impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump on Fox News Wednesday when he invoked a line from Shakespeare.

“It’s reminiscent of Shakespeare [in] that it is full of sound and fury, and yet signifying nothing,” he said, reciting a soliloquy from “Macbeth.”

But Mitchell apparently thought the quote came from author William Faulkner of Mississippi instead of the Bard of Avon."

I notice you haven't once mentioned that Donald Trump incited an insurrection and tried to decapitate the federal government. He sent a mob to the Capitol to kill Mike Pence, and overthrow the election of Joe Biden. And your only comment on the whole process is that a political pundit misquoted Shakespeare.

Talking about putting the emPHAsis on the wrong sylLAbles. Too Policitcally Cowardly to discuss the real issues? Chosing to stay superficial, instead? Do you think that makes you relevent as the nation struggles to excise the cancer that is Donald Trump, from the political scene.

"I notice you haven't once mentioned that Donald Trump incited an insurrection and tried to decapitate the federal government."

Nay, nay.....what you willfully neglected to notice was the real insurrection.....the attack on the White House and presidency by Biden voters.

Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

And, at the Capitol, it was a false flag operation by Biden voters instituting the violence.

So you're just going to continue to post lies and propaganda. Got it. I don't waste my time on your stupidity and conspiracy theories. Your just another monkey fling shit at the intelligent humans passing by.

You had all of that under Obama, and he handed them over to Trump. Trump didn't do ANY of those things, other than take credit for them. Obama tripled the stock market. It barely went up 50% under Trump. Job growth and GDP growth slowed under Trump, and all of those low unemployment numbers came about because of 6 years of the steadiest job growth in American history under Obama.

Trump TOLD you he did all of those things, but he was taking credit for 6 years of strong and steady growth under President Obama. The gap between rich and poor WIDENED under Trump - substantially. And it widened at the fastest rate in history. 40% of Americans report being worse off financially under Donald Trump. Manufacturing jobs continued to be off-shored, faster than they're being created. Employment levels in manufacturing had fallen to the same levels as in 2009, at the depth of the Great Recession

As for Trump loving America. This isn't how a man who "loves his country" behaves. I have long believed that Trump was deliberately destroying the country because American bankers refuse to lend him money - to this day, so he set out to destroy Wall Street to get his revenge for his many bankruptcies. There could be no other reason for him to continually chose to do the thing that would cost the most money, and do absolutely no good for the American people - like the border wall, the internment camps on the border, and the abuse of refugee claimants.

The people Trump detained and abused throughout his term, will be filing lawsuits against the government - and winning them, until the statute of limitations expire, and given that the children have until 7 years after they come of age, to file, that's a very long time. Those suits are going to make the amount Trump spent in abusing people seem like puppy shit.

He has also destroyed American standing internationally. Nations are unwilling to negotiate with the USA, and corporations are unwilling to make deals with American suppliers because the President could slap tarriffs on goods and services which would make such deals unprofitable, or tear up the trade agreements upon which they're based. America can no longer be counted upon, to keep its word.

Canadians recently learned that our vaccine short shipments from Pfizer in January, were the result of an Executive Order signed by Donald Trump, preventing Pfizer from shipping our pre-paid order. Pfizer filled the order with vaccine from Europe, but there was a substantial delay in shipment. Previously Trump tried to bar 3M from shipping N95 masks to Canada. Before you say that these companies should be supplying Americans first, I want you to see this from a business perspective, going forward.

The Canadian government will no longer buy from American pharamceutical companies going forward, not just this particular, sale, but all future sales are lost to you because you've proven to be an unreliable trading partner. We'll buy from European or Asian suppliers for any requirements we can't fill at home. Pfizer is now building a plant in Canada to supply Canadiansd and we're buying Canadian made masks.

This is happening all over the world, in various industries, where Trump tore up trade deals, and started trade wars. China is going to continue to buy soy beans from South America. They're building deep sea shipping ports along the west coast of South America to accommodate the shipments. Canadians are still boycotting American made goods because no one has lifted the tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum. Europeans are still boycotting American made goods because of the tariff war. And the US trade deficit has increased by $200 billion under Donald Trump, as a result - all of which was happening BEFORE covid hit.

In Trump, I see a man who is dishonest, did great harm to the country, and used his office for personal profit. He's left the country far worse off than when he found it, all having nothing to do with Covid.

No we didn't have that under Obama. If you were American you would know what we had under that idiot.

UE was extended many time. There were no jobs, thousands were on food stamps. Obummer was so busy hanging his ridiculous Obamacare around the necks of the American tax payer he completely ignored the economy and jobs.

In Trump I see a man who loves America and did all that he could for Americans. Hence UE the lowest it had been in 50 years, jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Your a Canadian idiot.

...Simply more proof that "slow" is the correct word for you and your party.
Nahhhhh... simply more proof that you Orange Baboon-God worshipers can't find your way off your toxic Orange Kool-Aid adrenaline high...

Besides... it's not MY party... hell, I'm in favor of a great many things that you are... re: Illegals, China, reworking alliances, Islam, cancel-culture, etc...

It's just that your ignorant, arrogant, cowardly, incompetent, foolish, half-senile, crude, lewd, boorish Orange Baboon-God isn't the answer to any of that...

Ya'll have been played by an Orange Idiot-Savant... an empty suit who mouths the words you want to hear, and steals your democracy from under you...

The Democrats are some of the dumbest, politically inept and foolish gaggles on the planet,,, but they only run a distant second to your Korrupt Klown Kar...

You've hitched your wagon to a low-brow... low-class... optics-blind, incompetent prototype National American White People's Party, and it's disintegrating.

OK......OK.......stop begging.

It's simple enough to prove what I've said, that you Wehrmacht......er, Democrat, voters are so stupid you'll vote for whatever they tell you to, even if it voids the Constitution, or aids America's enemies.

You are America's enemy, Putin is not our friend. He may be Trump's friend, but he wants to see America weakened, and that's where people like you come in.
You, Fuhrer Biden and the rest of the Democrat Reich are the enemy, NAZI.

......education.

So you're just going to continue to post lies and propaganda. Got it. I don't waste my time on your stupidity and conspiracy theories. Your just another monkey fling shit at the intelligent humans passing by.

No vulgarity.

Everyone remember this bonehead???

Brooke Baldwin thinks she's smart, has no idea Congress doesn't have term limits

Democrat voters have proven as dumb as a stump.

Dumber.

Asked to list the polices of Trump's that they voted against......blank stares.

Asked for the Biden policies they were hoping for......the same stares.

How about the dumbest man in TV 'news'......Chris Cuomo

CNN news-speaker, and grad of..."Yale University, where he obtained an undergraduate degree, and Fordham University where he obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.). He is a licensed attorney.
He currently works at
CNN,[1][2] and has previously been the ABC Newschief law and justice correspondent and the co-anchor for ABC's 20/20."
Chris Cuomo - Wikipedia

One smart Liberal, huh?

3. With all that supposed education, Liberal Democrat Cuomo said this:

1613604533858.png

"Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a
network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a
network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Cuomo’s tweet, and his stubborn campaign to defend it in the wake of a merciless assault from the Twitterverse, errs in two ways. First, it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."

Chris Cuomo Won’t Walk Back His Ignorant Tweet About Hate Speech

But this is where Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat, voters get their 'knowledge.'

New Topics

Forum List

Back