Falafel stop 'saves' Gaza man from Israeli missile

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Sabbath terrorist strikes by Israel in Gaza also struck a man's donkey cart, killing his donkey, and destroyong his donkey cart, his source of livelihood as a garbage collector.

But God spared this man's life, thank you God.

Every day that passes, we behold God taking care of Palestinians and giving them strength and hope and continued life to endure Occupation and Apartheid.

Palestinians are an inspiration to all of us.

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- "A Palestinian man survived an Israeli airstrike on Sunday after he jumped off his donkey cart to eat falafel and fool in a popular restaurant in the northern Gaza Strip."

Ma' an reports that the donkey, however, was not so lucky, and wound up a casualty of an Israeli missile strike that also injured a motorcyclist and a 12-year-old child passing by.

Saad Dabour, a garbage collector, told Ma'an that just seconds before an Israeli airstrike hit a motorcyclist on Saftawi Street near Jabaliya in Gaza, he stopped his donkey cart on the roadside and jumped down to treat himself to a breakfast of falafel and fool, a dish made of fava beans, from a popular roadside restaurant.*

"Only a few seconds later, I heard a blast, and when I turned back to see what had happened, I saw the motorbike ablaze and its driver was lying on the ground."

He added that after he recovered from the shock, he noticed that his donkey was riddled with shrapnel from the missile.*

Dabour told Ma'an that he uses Saftawi Street every day to collect garbage on his donkey cart.*

Falafel stop 'saves' Gaza man from Israeli missile | Maan News Agency

Damn, bad targeting Israel. Don't you know the difference between a terrorist and a donkey? The donkey is the one with more brains.

Targeting donkeys is unlawful.

Donkeys are not proper military targets, nor are donkey carts who often are being driven by human beings, nor are civilians and civilian objects in Gaza.

But we see over 45 years now of Zionists unlawfully targeting civilians in Occupied Palestine.

Last edited:

Donkeys are not proper military targets.

Didn't read your own copy/paste, did ya'?

He added that after he recovered from the shock, he noticed that his donkey was riddled with shrapnel from the missile

The soon-to-be-falafel donkey wasn't the target. It was hit by shrapnel as collateral damage.

Ah those Zionists. They get up in the morning with nothing better to do than target some peace loving, life loving Palestinian's donkey at a falafel stand. What next those Zionists?

Damn, bad targeting Israel. Don't you know the difference between a terrorist and a donkey? The donkey is the one with more brains.

Sabbath terrorist strikes by Israel in Gaza also struck a man's donkey cart, killing his donkey, and destroyong his donkey cart, his source of livelihood as a garbage collector.

Every day that passes, we behold God taking care of Palestinians and giving them strength and hope and continued life to endure Occupation and Apartheid.

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- "A Palestinian man survived an Israeli airstrike on Sunday after he jumped off his donkey cart to eat falafel and fool in a popular restaurant in the northern Gaza Strip."

Ma' an reports that the donkey, however, was not so lucky, and wound up a casualty of an Israeli missile strike that also injured a motorcyclist and a 12-year-old child passing by.

Saad Dabour, a garbage collector, told Ma'an that just seconds before an Israeli airstrike hit a motorcyclist on Saftawi Street near Jabaliya in Gaza, he stopped his donkey cart on the roadside and jumped down to treat himself to a breakfast of falafel and fool, a dish made of fava beans, from a popular roadside restaurant.*

"Only a few seconds later, I heard a blast, and when I turned back to see what had happened, I saw the motorbike ablaze and its driver was lying on the ground."

He added that after he recovered from the shock, he noticed that his donkey was riddled with shrapnel from the missile.*

Dabour told Ma'an that he uses Saftawi Street every day to collect garbage on his donkey cart.*

We see God protecting Israelis every day, as the missiles from Gaza rarely make it into Israeli territory and even when they do, the Iron Dome shoots them down. Hahahaha ! :cool:

We see God protecting Israelis every day, as the missiles from Gaza rarely make it into Israeli territory and even when they do, the Iron Dome shoots them down. Hahahaha ! :cool:

And sometimes those rockets don't even make it outside Gazan borders when fired. :lol:

And then of course there are the 'workplace accidents.' But it is wrong that Israel treats these injured terrorists. Let the Gazans treat their own terrorists who get injured during the course of attacking Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dstGdAHGL30]Terrorist Blows Himself up with Mortar - YouTube[/ame]

who is hit and who is not-----is VERY OFTEN---just a matter of chance. In city in which
I worked------there were lots of "stray" bullet injuries &/or deaths----both from the guns
of criminals and the guns of police------when I spent time in an inner city Emergency
room. Of course no one referred to the injured as "TARGETED" because we
are not stupid. No doubt the clown above is convinced that Israel had a strong
desire to kill a donkey and her "god" forgot to get in the way. Since I have
seen mothers lying on emergency room floors screaming-----over the loss of
a child from a stray bullet-----I would be reluctant to bring anyone's "god"
into the equation.------doing so is vulgar.

for those who do not know FAVA BEANS -----in both hebrew and arabic is called
"FUL" <<< generally spelled in english thus. I believe that this is a word that
dates back to THE ZIONIST BIBLE. Fava beans are also called BROAD BEANS---
they are not particularly popular in the USA-----but I think ITALIANS favor
them. Some people mix both chick peas and fava beans in the mash used to
make FELAFEL I find it humorous that MA'AN chose to spell the word
"FOOL" -----must have had some posters in mind

Wrong Sabbath and wrong god, what a klutz

Just more evidence that Israel targets innocent civilians in it's racist genocidal agenda against the Palestinians. ... :cool:

What extra evidence do we need to show that mulim terrorists always target children after they admit to doing so.

HOW MANY INNOCENTS MASS MURDERED TODAY IN THE NAME OF ISLAM

Donkeys are not proper military targets, nor are donkey carts who often are being driven by human beings, nor are civilians and civilian objects in Gaza.

But we see over 45 years now of Zionists unlawfully targeting civilians in Occupied Palestine.

Geneva conventions disagree with everything you say, will you ever get something right

:lol::lol::lol:

I just noticed that Ma'an keeps saying the terrorist sperm smuggler was collecting "garbage". I wonder why they are doing that?? :dunno:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum majikl whitey ju-ju shit

Oops

:lmao:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum majikl whitey ju-ju shit

Forum List

Back