Fake vaccination cards available online..............

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Well, it seems that there are people out there who don't want to get vaccinated, yet they want the freedom to move around the country. Hey...................how in the hell are we going to get to herd immunity and stop this pandemic if there are idiots out there like that. Sorry, but if you don't want to get vaccinated, you shouldn't be running around with a vaccination card. You may end up getting sick, or worse yet, spread the virus around to others. I hope all these scammers who are selling fake vaccination cards are arrested and thrown into jail for a long time. They are putting others in this country at risk by their selfishness and stupidity.

Me? I've been fully vaccinated by the VA, and my card is legit. Incidentally, for those of you who have the cards, Staples is offering to laminate them for free.

Got mine today

vlcsnap-2021-04-06-17h21m10s419.png

Doesn't look like something that cannot be copied - no security stamp, or whatever else they have now.

They'll probably have us all get another in 2022.

Well, it seems that there are people out there who don't want to get vaccinated, yet they want the freedom to move around the country. Hey...................how in the hell are we going to get to herd immunity and stop this pandemic if there are idiots out there like that. Sorry, but if you don't want to get vaccinated, you shouldn't be running around with a vaccination card. You may end up getting sick, or worse yet, spread the virus around to others. I hope all these scammers who are selling fake vaccination cards are arrested and thrown into jail for a long time. They are putting others in this country at risk by their selfishness and stupidity.

Me? I've been fully vaccinated by the VA, and my card is legit. Incidentally, for those of you who have the cards, Staples is offering to laminate them for free.
I'd gladly buy one because I already had the FauciFlu and am therefore naturally immune.

So take your self-righteous fascist Karen shit and pound it where the sun don't shine.

Got mine today

View attachment 476982

Doesn't look like something that cannot be copied - no security stamp, or whatever else they have now.

Not so sure that it's such a good idea to post pics of your vaccination card online. Identity thieves now have your name and DOB, and chances are that with that info, they could find out more information about you and steal your identity.

By the way, that vaccination you got, is it a two shot or a one and done? Me? I had to get 2 shots for mine, spaced 3 weeks apart.

Got mine today

View attachment 476982

Not so sure that it's such a good idea to post pics of your vaccination card online. Identity thieves now have your name and DOB, and chances are that with that info, they could find out more information about you and steal your identity.

By the way, that vaccination you got, is it a two shot or a one and done? Me? I had to get 2 shots for mine, spaced 3 weeks apart.
Relax...Its as unimportant as Voter ID. And you have to wonder with all the screwing over of people that if a real easy to pass to another disease ever presents itself if people will purposely pass it.

They're not going to be able to do anything with my credit rating!

vlcsnap-2021-04-06-18h38m22s136.png

I was given the Johnson & Johnson one-shot - way too difficult to get homeless people to return for the second shot.

Sheeple

Forum List

Back